FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sexy Faux Pas?

Sexy Faux Pas?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been having a good ole perv and found a really hot lady, only to find she seems to have a habit of wearing lingerie that doesn't match. Major turn off for me

Is there anything that you consider to be a complete no no in the bed room which should be obvious and easy to fix with a little be of thought and consideration?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Yeah take your socks off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just been having a good ole perv and found a really hot lady, only to find she seems to have a habit of wearing lingerie that doesn't match. Major turn off for me

Is there anything that you consider to be a complete no no in the bed room which should be obvious and easy to fix with a little be of thought and consideration?"

I'm sure she'll be gutted to find she doesn't meet with your approval

"Yeah take your socks off "

always

"I've just been having a good ole perv and found a really hot lady, only to find she seems to have a habit of wearing lingerie that doesn't match. Major turn off for me

Is there anything that you consider to be a complete no no in the bed room which should be obvious and easy to fix with a little be of thought and consideration?

I'm sure she'll be gutted to find she doesn't meet with your approval "

I'm sure she's none the wiser

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

would never turn up without matching underwear.......my secret addiction. cant walk pass a shop without looking

But socks would be a no no too

"would never turn up without matching underwear.......my secret addiction. cant walk pass a shop without looking

But socks would be a no no too"

It's just such a simple thing to do, surely ladies buy most lingerie in matching sets, so wear them as a set

What about wearing un matching socks in bed

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

"would never turn up without matching underwear.......my secret addiction. cant walk pass a shop without looking

But socks would be a no no too"

[Removed by poster at 08/09/14 22:04:10]

Apparently if i start in heels I'm supposed to leave them on. Im always afraid of putting holes in their furniture.

Belfast

It's just such a simple thing to do, surely ladies buy most lingerie in matching sets, so wear them as a set

What about wearing un matching socks in bed "

Lol.....don't think you would get away with odd socks either.

I have work underwear and casual underwear and going out underwear. The only ones that don't match is my work underwear.....not there to impress anyone

I always ask for this to all the ladies I meet with... hate a hot gal with sock on in my bed...

I have work underwear and casual underwear and going out underwear. The only ones that don't match is my work underwear.....not there to impress anyone "

But what would happen if you got propositioned at work out of the blue?

I'm sure she's none the wiser "

I told her

"Yeah take your socks off

I always ask for this to all the ladies I meet with... hate a hot gal with sock on in my bed...

"

You really shouldn't have to ask that from a lady

Belfast

I have work underwear and casual underwear and going out underwear. The only ones that don't match is my work underwear.....not there to impress anyone

"

I wouldn't get propositioned at work. Besides there is not one person at work I would be interested in

I told her "

Cheers pal so she knows she needs to change her underwear to matching? I love helping fellow fabbers don't you

I wouldn't get propositioned at work. Besides there is not one person at work I would be interested in "

You seriously need a new job

I told her

Cheers pal so she knows she needs to change her underwear to matching? I love helping fellow fabbers don't you "

Yup, she understands the need.

Its always good to be helpful

I told her

Cheers pal so she knows she needs to change her underwear to matching? I love helping fellow fabbers don't you

Its always good to be helpful "

Before long we will have nothing to complain about with all the good we do

Belfast

I wouldn't get propositioned at work. Besides there is not one person at work I would be interested in

You seriously need a new job "

Pmsl....love my job.....wouldn't swap it for the world.

You really shouldn't have to ask that from a lady "

lol, that was a joke, I have never met a gal that would go to bed with me wearing sox... stocking is a whole lot of a different story for that matter...

Pmsl....love my job.....wouldn't swap it for the world. "

Ok then your colleagues need new jobs and you need to be on the interview panel for their replacements lol

You really shouldn't have to ask that from a lady

lol, that was a joke, I have never met a gal that would go to bed with me wearing sox... stocking is a whole lot of a different story for that matter...

"

Can't beat the old body stocking, with no need for underwear matching or un matching

Belfast

Ok then your colleagues need new jobs and you need to be on the interview panel for their replacements lol "

I wouldn't get any work done if I chose who got the jobs......

+1

Ok then your colleagues need new jobs and you need to be on the interview panel for their replacements lol

I wouldn't get any work done if I chose who got the jobs...... "

Works overated, I only do it when there's o thing to perv

I told her

Before long we will have nothing to complain about with all the good we do "

Never fear,more problems shall arrive

Is there anything that you consider to be a complete no no in the bed room which should be obvious and easy to fix with a little be of thought and consideration?"

Cloudy mirrors

If a planned meet everything has to be matching .... But I'm afraid if unplanned that goes right out the window

I told her

Never fear,more problems shall arrive "

And just as you say it 2 appear as if by magic

Belfast

Works overated, I only do it when there's o thing to perv "

That I can believe.......

Cloudy mirrors "

Good call it spoils the view of the spoons

"If a planned meet everything has to be matching .... But I'm afraid if unplanned that goes right out the window"

Don't you believe in spontaneity

That I can believe....... "

You should try it sometime

I told her

And just as you say it 2 appear as if by magic "

I did tell you

Belfast

You should try it sometime "

Lol..... in the right environment then I don't have a problem with perving and enjoy it very much but work is definitely not the place

I told her

I did tell you "

They are never far away on here

Y fronts!!

Vests!

Mankini!!

Man in a body stocking!!

Socks!!!

You should try it sometime

Lol..... in the right environment then I don't have a problem with perving and enjoy it very much but work is definitely not the place "

Let me guess either a mortuary or a Dog kennels?

"Y fronts!!

Vests!

Mankini!!

Man in a body stocking!!

Socks!!! "

That's the spirit Missy

Belfast

"Y fronts!!

Vests!

Mankini!!

Man in a body stocking!!

Socks!!! "

Agree with all the above

"Apparently if i start in heels I'm supposed to leave them on. Im always afraid of putting holes in their furniture. "

Like the sound of those heels lol!

"Apparently if i start in heels I'm supposed to leave them on. Im always afraid of putting holes in their furniture.

Like the sound of those heels lol! "

The pop when the heel pierces the leather is unreal!

"Y fronts!!

Vests!

Mankini!!

Man in a body stocking!!

Socks!!! "

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Y fronts!!

Vests!

Mankini!!

Man in a body stocking!!

Socks!!!

Agree with all the above "

... and you know I'm always in matching lingerie. .. even in work. . It's the ambulance men syndrome

"Y fronts!!

Vests!

Mankini!!

Man in a body stocking!!

Socks!!!

Agree with all the above ..

... and you know I'm always in matching lingerie. .. even in work. . It's the ambulance men syndrome "

My mum always taught me the ambulance ladies/nurses syndrome

Here here, what's wrong with a mankini?

Palookaville

"Y fronts!!

Vests!

Mankini!!

Man in a body stocking!!

Socks!!!

... and you know I'm always in matching lingerie. .. even in work. . It's the ambulance men syndrome

My mum always taught me the ambulance ladies/nurses syndrome"

snap. ..Thank fuck I sleep naked otherwise there too would have to be matching

"Here here, what's wrong with a mankini?"

Look in the mirror when wearing one!

"Y fronts!!

Vests!

Mankini!!

Man in a body stocking!!

Socks!!!

My mum always taught me the ambulance ladies/nurses syndrome

snap. ..Thank fuck I sleep naked otherwise there too would have to be matching "

Classy lady I was always under the impression you didn't match

"Here here, what's wrong with a mankini?

Look in the mirror when wearing one! "

I beg to differ, I thought I did well in my first avatar challenge in mankini. Lol

I beg to differ, I thought I did well in my first avatar challenge in mankini. Lol"

Don't think I saw it and no offence but not sure I wanna

No, you don't wanna. It's really bad.Lol

"No, you don't wanna. It's really bad.Lol"

lol fair play for being a good sport though!!

I told her

I did tell you

They are never far away on here "

You guided them here I feel

"No, you don't wanna. It's really bad.Lol

lol fair play for being a good sport though!! "

It was a good laugh that weekend. I think we all enjoyed it

I beg to differ, I thought I did well in my first avatar challenge in mankini. Lol"

Roll on the next challenge

It was a good laugh that weekend. I think we all enjoyed it"

Was that the beach Avatar comp?

I told her

I did tell you

You guided them here I feel "

Like flys round shite

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite "

And your shovel is big!

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite "

Then have a feckin wash

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

And your shovel is big! "

I need it to fight them off lol

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash "

It's only the 8th I'll have one before the holiday

Palookaville

Was that the beach Avatar comp? "

yep.. All the avatar challenges have been fun.... which reminds me when is lolli setting the new one? ?

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

It's only the 8th I'll have one before the holiday "

Good man, wouldn't want the pool water discoloured

Was that the beach Avatar comp?

yep.. All the avatar challenges have been fun.... which reminds me when is lolli setting the new one? ?

"

Oops sorry lolli

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Good man, wouldn't want the pool water discoloured "

That'll only happen when I pee in the pool

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

That'll only happen when I pee in the pool "

And he's not joking either!!

That's the pool out for me so

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

And he's not joking either!! "

Would that be a sexy faux pas

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

And he's not joking either!! "

Oh dear

"That's the pool out for me so "

It means we won't have to clean the loo

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Would that be a sexy faux pas "

Only if you're into watersports and not wearing speedos or a mankini!!

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Only if you're into watersports and not wearing speedos or a mankini!! "

Peter String fellow style thong?

"That's the pool out for me so

It means we won't have to clean the loo "

Your gonna pee in the shower too aren't you

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Peter String fellow style thong? "

Then that's just a faux pas! Nothing sexy about it!!

Your gonna pee in the shower too aren't you "

Only when your in it

Your gonna pee in the shower too aren't you "

Ha ha ha good luck with that!! wear those surgical shoe covers at all times!!

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Then that's just a faux pas! Nothing sexy about it!! "

Must buy one tomorrow

Only when your in it "

Just not the face

Only when your in it

Just not the face "

Ffs I find it hard enough not getting the toilet seat and now you've set me a new challenge

Only when your in it

Just not the face

Ffs I find it hard enough not getting the toilet seat and now you've set me a new challenge "

Problem solved I'll hold it for u

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Must buy one tomorrow "

I'd have thought you'd have no need for swimwear since you're heading to a nudist complex!?

Only when your in it

Just not the face

Ffs I find it hard enough not getting the toilet seat and now you've set me a new challenge

Problem solved I'll hold it for u "

Deal

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Must buy one tomorrow

I'd have thought you'd have no need for swimwear since you're heading to a nudist complex!? "

The hotel complex didn't get a choice they were told it's naturists week

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Must buy one tomorrow

I'd have thought you'd have no need for swimwear since you're heading to a nudist complex!?

The hotel complex didn't get a choice they were told it's naturists week "

Lucky I booked the week after!!

I told her

I did tell you

Like flys round shite

Then have a feckin wash

Must buy one tomorrow

The hotel complex didn't get a choice they were told it's naturists week

Lucky I booked the week after!! "

Nope lucky us

Night

» Add a new message to this topic