FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hurrey for boobies

Hurrey for boobies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do you give names to your lovely breasts ladies?

silly question to ask, I know, but hoping you actually do and that the names are nice

this is important for me, as next time I might ask for the name, before I start kissing them...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

The twins

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

[Removed by poster at 08/09/14 21:42:48]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"do you give names to your lovely breasts ladies?

silly question to ask, I know, but hoping you actually do and that the names are nice

this is important for me, as next time I might ask for the name, before I start kissing them...

"

One of my old fb did, personally I don't

By *un4fun23456Man  over a year ago

ennis

"The twins"
obviously not identical

"The twins"
The twins have been my favorites for more years than I care to remember !!!! How cud I forget them !!!!!!!!!"

I just say the girls but if you would like to name them I'm open to suggestions

Hey girls, are ye coming out tonite ????

And I've been dwinkin !!!!!!!! lol

Have popped out now and then

My puppies. Do you like their pink noses?

"I just say the girls but if you would like to name them I'm open to suggestions "

the right one looks like Rebecca and the left is more similar to Sofia... are you happy with these names?

"My puppies. Do you like their pink noses?"

few pink things are among my favourites...

Seems a good a name as any

My ex just called mine 'the girls'

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

June and Julie came up with those names at a vanilla party as they were kida very noticeable lol had to name them then

mrs crazy

Pinky and perky

Myy ex used to call her's the Mitchells

"Pinky and perky "

Duffer, did you name your breasts as well?

pmsl

"Pinky and perky

Duffer, did you name your breasts as well?

pmsl

"

Yep George and Mildred

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Product number 123456789 or something according to ebay....

"Product number 123456789 or something according to ebay.... "

hahaha, do they feel like natural?

awh I call mine itty bitties

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Product number 123456789 or something according to ebay....

hahaha, do they feel like natural?"

Fairly real. I've been in nightclubs and had lasses (when out I get more lasses feel them than guys) feel them up and think they are real

One conversation went like this:

Can I feel them?

Knock yourself out, duck.

They are real!

Nope, ebay, love.

What??? Ebay are doing breast implants, now????

Duck, you're a lovely lass, but I'd take more water with it next time you have a drink.

Fairly real. I've been in nightclubs and had lasses (when out I get more lasses feel them than guys) feel them up and think they are real

Can I feel them?

They are real!

Nope, ebay, love.

Duck, you're a lovely lass, but I'd take more water with it next time you have a drink.

"

pmsl

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Never named mine lol. .... They're just my boobs..tits...or boobies to make someone laugh

Never named mine either! Just refer to them as boobs, I feel the need to name them after reading this thread though

Can I feel them?

They are real!

Nope, ebay, love.

"

"Never named mine either! Just refer to them as boobs, I feel the need to name them after reading this thread though "

I want some lollipops

Palookaville

"Never named mine either! Just refer to them as boobs, I feel the need to name them after reading this thread though "

I know me to lolli.... Yours could be lolli and pop lol... hope you get up this weekend be good to catch up!

"Never named mine either! Just refer to them as boobs, I feel the need to name them after reading this thread though

I know me to lolli.... Yours could be lolli and pop lol... hope you get up this weekend be good to catch up! "

PMSL. Lolli and Pop

Motor and boat?

The puppies better know as "Chip & Dale"

"Never named mine either! Just refer to them as boobs, I feel the need to name them after reading this thread though

I know me to lolli.... Yours could be lolli and pop lol... hope you get up this weekend be good to catch up! "

I'll defo be up the wkend, just not sure if it'll be fri or sat, I'm hoping for fri, just hope my boss is feeling generous and gives me another sat off

I think my boss may be on her so if your reading this - GIVE ME SAT OFF YA FECKER

Motor and boat?

"

I like that lolli and pops works well too

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

Phil & Grant

"Phil & Grant "

Slooooooooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxxx you're back!! Mwahhh

I know me to lolli.... Yours could be lolli and pop lol... hope you get up this weekend be good to catch up!

I'll defo be up the wkend, just not sure if it'll be fri or sat, I'm hoping for fri, just hope my boss is feeling generous and gives me another sat off

I think my boss may be on her so if your reading this - GIVE ME SAT OFF YA FECKER "

Would laugh if you got a pm from him

Palookaville

I think my boss may be on her so if your reading this - GIVE ME SAT OFF YA FECKER "

yay that will be half my cork costume sorted I hope. .. If your up fri you can come or for a drink with us all. ..

I think my boss may be on her so if your reading this - GIVE ME SAT OFF YA FECKER

yay that will be half my cork costume sorted I hope. .. If your up fri you can come or for a drink with us all. .. "

That's the plan! Although I did invite myself along and I will pack the costume stuff away tomorrow and pop it in the car so I don't forget

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

"Phil & Grant

Slooooooooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxxx you're back!! Mwahhh "

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks

Palookaville

yay that will be half my cork costume sorted I hope. .. If your up fri you can come or for a drink with us all. ..

That's the plan! Although I did invite myself along and I will pack the costume stuff away tomorrow and pop it in the car so I don't forget"

happy days. ..I had assumed you were coming tbh... Didn't realise you were waiting to see about getting of. . Fingers crossed hun

"Phil & Grant

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks "

Welcome back xxx

That's the plan! Although I did invite myself along and I will pack the costume stuff away tomorrow and pop it in the car so I don't forget

happy days. ..I had assumed you were coming tbh... Didn't realise you were waiting to see about getting of. . Fingers crossed hun "

Fingers and toes crossed, I have a bottle of vodka ready to go and all, although I was a bit more then tipsy last time I drank in kinky knots! Might have to start on something lighter

"Phil & Grant

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks "

Hope you are well huni xxx

Motor and boat?

"

Ronnie and Reggie

happy days. ..I had assumed you were coming tbh... Didn't realise you were waiting to see about getting of. . Fingers crossed hun

Fingers and toes crossed, I have a bottle of vodka ready to go and all, although I was a bit more then tipsy last time I drank in kinky knots! Might have to start on something lighter "

Yeah I know how d*unk I got a early morning message lol

"Ronnie and Reggie"

ha ha I remember you telling me that

Fingers and toes crossed, I have a bottle of vodka ready to go and all, although I was a bit more then tipsy last time I drank in kinky knots! Might have to start on something lighter

Yeah I know how d*unk I got a early morning message lol "

Expect more

Motor and boat?

"

That's another vote for motor and boat

Expect more "

The L word was used to much, that's how I knew d*unk was at play lol

Expect more

The L word was used to much, that's how I knew d*unk was at play lol "

Aye dead giveaway

» Add a new message to this topic