FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Next time i'm going to

Next time i'm going to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretly seductive OP   Woman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Day dream and think naughty thoughts on the way home. ...I will pay attention to my petrol gauge! !

( Errm Thanks Mr taxi for rescuing me.....I know you only stopped because I nearly threw myself in front of your cab )

....Back country roads are not a nice place to run out of petrol .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Day dream and think naughty thoughts on the way home. ...I will pay attention to my petrol gauge! !

( Errm Thanks Mr taxi for rescuing me.....I know you only stopped because I nearly threw myself in front of your cab )

....Back country roads are not a nice place to run out of petrol ..... "

There are few things one always should pay attention to having secured, petrol, condoms and money... there can never be enough of these things...

Thankfully something that I have never had happened to me, cut it pretty close one time though lol

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Day dream and think naughty thoughts on the way home. ...I will pay attention to my petrol gauge! !

Ohh dear , hateful thing that , and your not alone .... To my shame

Aww no way hun that's crappy! Big hug hope you got home safe! x

Palookaville

I did get home safe ....after practically mugging that taxi driver lol. ..... Just so so not impressed with myself! !

suppose there's a first time for everything! !

[Removed by poster at 08/09/14 19:24:46]

"I did get home safe ....after practically mugging that taxi driver lol. ..... Just so so not impressed with myself! !

"

If that's the worst that happens then you're doing ok!!

When I bought my new 4x4 I kept putting petrol in it instead of Diesel!! Three times in 2 months!!!

Palookaville

"I did get home safe ....after practically mugging that taxi driver lol. ..... Just so so not impressed with myself! !

If that's the worst that happens then you're doing ok!!

When I bought my new 4x4 I kept putting petrol in it instead of Diesel!! Three times in 2 months!!! "

ahhh lol. . Don't feel quite so bad now !! .... personally I blame the person I was day dreaming about. ..obviously his fault lol...

I was going across town with my friend one day and he was driving. The petrol gauge was on, we drove past a filling station and he said to me he'll get petrol on the way back "cause it might be cheaper". I looked at him funny when he said this and offered to give him money, he said no thanks. 1km up the road off course the car conked out in the middle of a busy road. I still take the piss out of him for this happening

Palookaville

"I was going across town with my friend one day and he was driving. The petrol gauge was on, we drove past a filling station and he said to me he'll get petrol on the way back "cause it might be cheaper". I looked at him funny when he said this and offered to give him money, he said no thanks. 1km up the road off course the car conked out in the middle of a busy road. I still take the piss out of him for this happening"

Ohhh that's worse lol...I knew I was low but just didn't get the opportunity to stop and fill up. ...I did look at it earlier and it said 10 miles to empty. . But then I forgot ffs

Myself n two friends play a game we call Diesel Roulette, we see how car below 0 miles we can push our cars, thankfully none of us has run out but one of the guys got to -60, risky or just pure stupid?

"Myself n two friends play a game we call Diesel Roulette, we see how car below 0 miles we can push our cars, thankfully none of us has run out but one of the guys got to -60, risky or just pure stupid?"

60km? So about 37 miles or so. Crazy! Surely not good for the car either?

Palookaville

"Myself n two friends play a game we call Diesel Roulette, we see how car below 0 miles we can push our cars, thankfully none of us has run out but one of the guys got to -60, risky or just pure stupid?"

now you just made me laugh. ... hence the message

» Add a new message to this topic