FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > new block

new block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just thought of a useful tool, actually 2 useful tools for the forums. First one, ability to block threads appearing on your list, I know u can just ignore them, but obviously the negativity gets to peeps, well me anyway, so rather than seeing them appear on the list all the time, once u realise they are full of haters u can decide to block

Ok second idea is actually good!!...an ability to search forum topics posted by an individual on their profile, not topics they participated in now, actually posted...comments welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just thought of a useful tool, actually 2 useful tools for the forums. First one, ability to block threads appearing on your list, I know u can just ignore them, but obviously the negativity gets to peeps, well me anyway, so rather than seeing them appear on the list all the time, once u realise they are full of haters u can decide to block

Ok second idea is actually good!!...an ability to search forum topics posted by an individual on their profile, not topics they participated in now, actually posted...comments welcome"

Both good ideas! but not half as entertaining! it's better than the soaps on here some nights!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just thought of a useful tool, actually 2 useful tools for the forums. First one, ability to block threads appearing on your list, I know u can just ignore them, but obviously the negativity gets to peeps, well me anyway, so rather than seeing them appear on the list all the time, once u realise they are full of haters u can decide to block

Ok second idea is actually good!!...an ability to search forum topics posted by an individual on their profile, not topics they participated in now, actually posted...comments welcome

Both good ideas! but not half as entertaining! it's better than the soaps on here some nights! "

» Add a new message to this topic