FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > this is funny

this is funny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oney2977 OP   Woman  over a year ago

waterford

had a meet with a guy said he was 6 foot..no way was he im 5/7..not only that he had hes slippers on and was happy to show me..im like okkk..im standing there heels and perfumed like hell this is one for the books lol...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh that made me laugh....more the slipper part......

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

PMSL

What happened next lol

Slippers

Did he have to be home by 12?

Was his name Cinderfella?

Heard about him...

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

Was the meeting in a public place? Did he offer any explanation as to why he in slippers? lol

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

Was he taller lying down

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Maybe one of these guys that doesn't use a ruler and uses the remote control to measure

By *oney2977 OP   Woman  over a year ago

waterford

I was home in 20 min tore out the road..theres comfy and theres comfy jaysus like slippers and sniffing all I wanted to do was laught but bein polite I with held...

Luckily i read this. . . . Definitely not going to turn up to first meet in my platform wellies and furry thong. . . . someone might not think i was serious. . .

WTF...slippers?? Mind you there are some very imaginative people here and from one or two coffee meets I Had that didn't go any further due to very good trick photography, these peeps looked a hell of a lot better in their pics, next time im selling a car I'm gonna hit those peeps up to take pics of my car, sure to sell it then lol

"I was home in 20 min tore out the road..theres comfy and theres comfy jaysus like slippers and sniffing all I wanted to do was laught but bein polite I with held... "

You might as well have laughed seeings as you posted about it. Lesson learnt short man! Don't lie and don't wear slippers!

"WTF...slippers?? Mind you there are some very imaginative people here and from one or two coffee meets I Had that didn't go any further due to very good trick photography, these peeps looked a hell of a lot better in their pics, next time im selling a car I'm gonna hit those peeps up to take pics of my car, sure to sell it then lol"

Several women I know have told me about a guy they have met that claimed to be six feet tall but is in fact under 5ft tall. It gets farcical when he starts making excuses claiming to be "just under" or "it's a typo" or some other excuse.

» Add a new message to this topic