FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > public flashing

public flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was out shopping with wife yesterday and was doing the usual my usual waiting out side dressings rooms while she tried on everything in the shop. When I got am amazing eye full from a woman in one of the other cubicles. She noticed me looking but did not pull curtain fully across, she continued to try on several outfits glancing out every now and again to see if I was still watching. Have to say I was like a kid again. Heart racing, feeling very naughty lol and extreamly horny has anyone else experianced this, p.s if anyone is into this I would love to experiance it again. O and before you say ask your wife have had that, but someone strange was amazing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So basically you were acting like a pervert and struck lucky that that the woman didnt scream and get you arrested. Nice.

"So basically you were acting like a pervert and struck lucky that that the woman didnt scream and get you arrested. Nice."

PMSL so true

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yep. Lol what else do you think us guys do while waiting there lol. Jesus im glad she did not shout out I would have died lol

"Yep. Lol what else do you think us guys do while waiting there lol. Jesus im glad she did not shout out I would have died lol "

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I wouldn't have screamed

think i might just go shopping in strabane then so.

"think i might just go shopping in strabane then so."

I'll let u know where n when

argos it is then!!!

I went shopping yesterday myself and while I was trying new clothes on, I heard strange noises from the cubicle next to mine. I froze and listened for a second and I heard 'ummm', 'ahhh' sounds. Immediately a smile appeared on my face and I thought, somebody is getting some, nice!!!

However, when the curtain was opened, I saw a guy fighting against his shoes that refused to slip back on his feet easily. I laughed immediately, as the sounds where made when he was trying to try things that must have been too small for him or so.

Exhibitionists are awesome. Leaving the curtains slightly opened. In few shops it is just impossible to draw the curtains fully, so it might be that the interior designer was a pervert too, creating opportunity for people to steal a view of a naked or almost naked flesh.

Myself, when I know that female shop assistant are hoovering around and bring things to cubicles for people to try on, I usually leave some space between the wall and the curtains, for them to peek. Yesterday, I caught one looking and that felt nice.

It is also very funny to see their faces when you ask them to bring another size and when they do, you open the door in your underwear only, or wearing trousers only. Luckily, they never called the security yet... haha... they must have either been embarrassed too much, or liked what they saw.

» Add a new message to this topic