FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Keith Lemon....

Keith Lemon....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love or hate????? ....... I absoutely love him in Celebirty Juice but find him annoying in Through The Keyhole

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i loooooooove him.even on through the keyhole.im watching him right now.love him

I like him. I think Celeb Juice is great and like Holly and Fearne aswell, there great craic too. Keith Lemon "smash your back doors in" Lol. He was even class as Bo Selecta.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think his story is inspirational. It shows that having absolutely no talent need not be a bar to getting on in life.

Anyone watching An Audience With Joan Rivers RIP ..... if only we all told it as it as just like she done

By *imply me 1Woman  over a year ago

LONDONDERRY

"Anyone watching An Audience With Joan Rivers RIP ..... if only we all told it as it as just like she done "

Joan Rivers was exceptional , you expected her to say the things we were all thinking yet too polite to say -- bravo Joan

"Anyone watching An Audience With Joan Rivers RIP ..... if only we all told it as it as just like she done

Joan Rivers was exceptional , you expected her to say the things we were all thinking yet too polite to say -- bravo Joan "

I sooooo agree

By *uzzbee46Man  over a year ago

Lucan

She was amazing ok and you know we ve gotten so pc its hard to see some one else like her getting the same air time

By *uzzbee46Man  over a year ago

Lucan

She was amazing ok and you know we ve gotten so pc its hard to see some one else like her getting the same air time

"She was amazing ok and you know we ve gotten so pc its hard to see some one else like her getting the same air time"

Noone will match her

"Love or hate????? ....... I absoutely love him in Celebirty Juice but find him annoying in Through The Keyhole "

Completely agree with you there but I think that's cos he bounces off ferne, holly and the guests whereas he doesn't do that so much on through the keyhole

"Love or hate????? ....... I absoutely love him in Celebirty Juice but find him annoying in Through The Keyhole "

Love em!

Sarcastic king Lol

Been told on here I look like him....

Think its me hair colour and me tash!

"Love or hate????? ....... I absoutely love him in Celebirty Juice but find him annoying in Through The Keyhole

Love em!

Sarcastic king Lol

Been told on here I look like him....

Think its me hair colour and me tash! "

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Would be on my list as a dinner guest at a dinner party. Love his naughty sense of humour

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Love or hate????? ....... I absoutely love him in Celebirty Juice but find him annoying in Through The Keyhole

Completely agree with you there but I think that's cos he bounces off ferne, holly and the guests whereas he doesn't do that so much on through the keyhole"

yep I think it takes that mix. I hated him as bo selecta.... and the character before that gave me the creeps tbh.... But celebrity juice I love

He's a talentless nasty piece of crap. I refuse to even watch the trailers for his shows.

» Add a new message to this topic