FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > migraines??

migraines??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been dying with a bad migraine since the early hours. It's my third bad one in as many weeks and I do take tablets for it

Just wondering does anyone else suffer from this cuntish pain??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been dying with a bad migraine since the early hours. It's my third bad one in as many weeks and I do take tablets for it

Just wondering does anyone else suffer from this cuntish pain??"

Dark room, plenty of water, little noise

Acupuncture

[Removed by poster at 06/09/14 17:08:47]

"Acupuncture "

Tried it, didn't work for me more pain from the pins in my head!

"Been dying with a bad migraine since the early hours. It's my third bad one in as many weeks and I do take tablets for it

You have my sympathy. Used to get them regularly, complete with flashing lights and tunnel vision. My daughter was a regular sufferer in her teens, and the doctor prescribed something called Inderal LA or HalfInderal LA . It helped her at the time.

Nothing worse than a bad migraine. Wouldn't mind was planning on joining the gym today but just going to relax today

Yes ...and sometimes those tablets are shite..might as well be having a skittle might have better effect

You can ask any of my fab friends i suffer terribly i have for years its an absolute curse...blurred vision and actual vomiting (sexy) not!!..Certain things like wine...lack of food trigger it.....i find some tablets make me sick....but my age old trick is.....about 4 cups of STRONG tea back to back...your heart may race a little with the caffeine but it seems to numb the pain....try it let me know if it works!!

They are horrendous, ive had one for weeks. Doc gave me tablets that dont even work

"They are horrendous, ive had one for weeks. Doc gave me tablets that dont even work "

Try my trick.....it is the only thing that helps me..

One thing that works for me is putting olbus oil onto the back and top of my head where the pain is usually and just lie down in bed

Suffer with them for years. A strong pain killer the second the eyesight goes blurry and a sleep in a dark room. If thats not possible (i.e. At work) then I suffer big time for the rest of the day. Hate them.

"One thing that works for me is putting olbus oil onto the back and top of my head where the pain is usually and just lie down in bed"

Will try.....darkness helps aswell.....

"Suffer with them for years. A strong pain killer the second the eyesight goes blurry and a sleep in a dark room. If thats not possible (i.e. At work) then I suffer big time for the rest of the day. Hate them."

Im the same my eyesight goes blurred its scary!!

"Suffer with them for years. A strong pain killer the second the eyesight goes blurry and a sleep in a dark room. If thats not possible (i.e. At work) then I suffer big time for the rest of the day. Hate them.

Im the same my eyesight goes blurred its scary!!"

Yeah its not nice. The blurry-ness lasts about half an hour with me and then just as my eyesight goes back to normal the mother and father of all migrains decends. Only get about 3 or 4 a year thankfully.

Not good!...the second i feel one start i get the painkillers,the dissolvable type seems to work best..if I'm lucky then it passes..if not yup its home n into dark room to sleep it off..hope u feel better soon

I had migraines for years. . .one doctor suggested giving up the three C's . . Cheese Chocolate and Coffee . . . . I was sceptical but tried it . . I still have some of them but find the pain coming back after a few hours if i have too much or have 2 of 3. . It works for me. . . try it before the tablets . . . Best of luck

"I had migraines for years. . .one doctor suggested giving up the three C's . . Cheese Chocolate and Coffee . . . . I was sceptical but tried it . . I still have some of them but find the pain coming back after a few hours if i have too much or have 2 of 3. . It works for me. . . try it before the tablets . . . Best of luck"
that works too

Just wondering does anyone else suffer from this cuntish pain??

You can ask any of my fab friends i suffer terribly i have for years its an absolute curse...blurred vision and actual vomiting (sexy) not!!..Certain things like wine...lack of food trigger it.....i find some tablets make me sick....but my age old trick is.....about 4 cups of STRONG tea back to back...your heart may race a little with the caffeine but it seems to numb the pain....try it let me know if it works!! "

Only getting over one myself must try this!

"Suffer with them for years. A strong pain killer the second the eyesight goes blurry and a sleep in a dark room. If thats not possible (i.e. At work) then I suffer big time for the rest of the day. Hate them.

Im the same my eyesight goes blurred its scary!!

Yeah its not nice. The blurry-ness lasts about half an hour with me and then just as my eyesight goes back to normal the mother and father of all migrains decends. Only get about 3 or 4 a year thankfully."

It is just rotten!! I get a couple a week......especially around my time of the month i can have a week of it.....nightmare....

Miss behaving......i swear by it....as soon as you feel the niggle start get the tea on lol....

just wondering is it migraine or cluster headache? both have same symptoms tho

"just wondering is it migraine or cluster headache? both have same symptoms tho "

I get it over my right eye and on the right side of my head......its like a throbbing(not in a goodway)stabbing pain!!

im in bits since friday with one.the pain in the left side of my face is killer.my skin goes tingly too which is sore in itself let alone the headache. i no happy

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I had a massive headache for years called my ex!!!!!!

"I had a massive headache for years called my ex!!!!!!"

i hear ya sista

"im in bits since friday with one.the pain in the left side of my face is killer.my skin goes tingly too which is sore in itself let alone the headache. i no happy "

Sounds like you need the Drs.....

Lol......true!!

Prevention is the only cure if you feel a migraine coming on take a tablet i got ones from docs mine start with blurred vision and numbness will travel down my arm and face i sometimes look and sound like a stroke victim can be scary i suffer regularly with them

"

It is just rotten!! I get a couple a week......especially around my time of the month i can have a week of it.....nightmare.... "

A couple a WEEK!! Jesus you poor thing. The 3 or 4 I get a year is tortourous enough never mind every week.

Just after waking up to the feeling of a pain free morning. One of my triggers used to be chocolate which I no longer eat. Found out that stress lack of sleep and even blocked ears can trigger migraines

"

It is just rotten!! I get a couple a week......especially around my time of the month i can have a week of it.....nightmare....

A couple a WEEK!! Jesus you poor thing. The 3 or 4 I get a year is tortourous enough never mind every week. "

I know....one a year is bad enough flip sake....My husband suffers aswell so as terrible as it sounds i know he has sympathy lol.....

"Prevention is the only cure if you feel a migraine coming on take a tablet i got ones from docs mine start with blurred vision and numbness will travel down my arm and face i sometimes look and sound like a stroke victim can be scary i suffer regularly with them "

That sounds more like a TIA (Transient ischaemic attack) Should get checked out. If untreated will become more frequent and worse. My mum was misdiagnosed as having migraines for years until it was properly investigated. Seems it's hereditary too. I had one when I was 30. Triggered by stress apparently.

I did find that reflexology helps

Love it pmsl!

"Prevention is the only cure if you feel a migraine coming on take a tablet i got ones from docs mine start with blurred vision and numbness will travel down my arm and face i sometimes look and sound like a stroke victim can be scary i suffer regularly with them

That sounds more like a TIA (Transient ischaemic attack) Should get checked out. If untreated will become more frequent and worse. My mum was misdiagnosed as having migraines for years until it was properly investigated. Seems it's hereditary too. I had one when I was 30. Triggered by stress apparently. "

omg omg omg must resist the urge to good

"just wondering is it migraine or cluster headache? both have same symptoms tho

I get it over my right eye and on the right side of my head......its like a throbbing(not in a goodway)stabbing pain!! "

he guys tried to pm ye but im blocked lol no harm! anyways yup thats the type of pain i get when i have one of my cluster headaches! wud be very in t eresting to chat more about them to u just to see! pm me if ya fancy a chat about em sometime!

"Prevention is the only cure if you feel a migraine coming on take a tablet i got ones from docs mine start with blurred vision and numbness will travel down my arm and face i sometimes look and sound like a stroke victim can be scary i suffer regularly with them

That sounds more like a TIA (Transient ischaemic attack) Should get checked out. If untreated will become more frequent and worse. My mum was misdiagnosed as having migraines for years until it was properly investigated. Seems it's hereditary too. I had one when I was 30. Triggered by stress apparently.

omg omg omg must resist the urge to good "

Not sure what urge you're resisting?

By *oci1Couple  over a year ago

Trim

Put your hands and feet in a basin of hot water

So in this position your hunched over

Place a bag of frozen whatever on the back of your neck leave for as long as you can

Read it in a magazine and it does work

"Put your hands and feet in a basin of hot water

So in this position your hunched over

Place a bag of frozen whatever on the back of your neck leave for as long as you can

Read it in a magazine and it does work "

» Add a new message to this topic