FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > abandoned on a tropical island

abandoned on a tropical island

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just saw it somewhere else...

You are to be placed on a desert island for a month (a freaking free holiday! yay!)

You are allowed to take only three things with you.

I answered:

nice couple for great outdoor threesomes

a tv to watch my football

some food, so we wouldn't starve to death

What would your answer be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd take Hal, for obvious reasons...oh and he can cook

I couldn't live without music so definitely a radio.

My dog, I couldn't stand a month without him.

since its only a month and i know my kids are home safe

1.my sexy "friend" (id take hin everywhere)

2.food

3.my fav blanket.(cant live without it)

One of those mountaineering tents that can hang from trees, far to many creepy crawlies on tropical islands.

Sunscreen, coz it pays to be safe...

And Bear grills. She loves him and he'd be well able to pull his weight...

A gun . . A woman. . . And a boat. .

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

a machette ( the only equipment u need)

a metal container to drink from and cook in

a woman

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Bear grylls to keep me safe and feed me. ... and he is resourceful...Although that may be scary in itself lol

suncream..... He can apply that too

my phone so I can chat on the forums lol

bear grylls is a fraud

Palookaville

"bear grylls is a fraud"

aww laid I bet he can't make pavlova like you. ..... Not that we would know as we are still waiting...

"bear grylls is a fraud

aww laid I bet he can't make pavlova like you. ..... Not that we would know as we are still waiting... "

lol well when we organise the charity coffee and cake sale u can taste my pavlova

Palookaville

"bear grylls is a fraud

aww laid I bet he can't make pavlova like you. ..... Not that we would know as we are still waiting...

lol well when we organise the charity coffee and cake sale u can taste my pavlova"

deal. .... You know my charity lol...

-My music

-Zooey Descahel

-Water

Diary, pen and water.

Beer my phone Helen mirren

By *imply me 1Woman  over a year ago

LONDONDERRY

my dog , a good book and a crate of Pinot Grigio

Dogs,music and a big bag of grass!

"u can taste my pavlova"

Now that sounds like a come on if ever I heard one!!

My dog looooves him (mr licky)

Wineeeeeeeeeeee

Music

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Christina Hendricks.

Sophie Howard.

Shione cooper.

"Just saw it somewhere else...

You are to be placed on a desert island for a month (a freaking free holiday! yay!)

I answered:

"

so youre on a desert is land and you choose to bring a couple; not megan fox or jessica alba or kelly brook...a couple. Dear god, give me strength...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I answered:

so youre on a desert is land and you choose to bring a couple; not megan fox or jessica alba or kelly brook...a couple. Dear god, give me strength..."

This is not the first time that you question my choices or my words on this forum bro. You must have a problem with me I guess.

Why wouldn't you focus on who you would like to bring to an island rather than sticking your fingers in a place where you shouldn't.

Bringing a couple to a deserted island is a well though through decision and it is mine. Think for a second, you gonna spend the whole month on an island always being with that person/those people. There is absolutely nobody else to chat with. Do you really think that any of those celebrities that you see on a big screen, those people that everybody always suck up to, would be a good chat partner for the whole month? Can you imagine how much bitching you would start hearing from day 1 from these spoilt girls? Ouch, I broke my nail, ay, my clothes are not ironed, what if we get rescued and I look like shit, my hair is not done... and so on so on. No God/s would give you enough strength to survive that pal.

You bring a couple and you have a higher possibility to actually have an engaging conversation (unless you do not enjoy chatting in front of a bonfire under the night sky incrusted with billions of starts). That also gives me a company to watch my football with. Also, I fucking love threesomes and would prefer playing with many couples from this site than with the celebrities you mentioned. Another great benefit of bringing a couple with you is that they would want some 'us' time, which would allow me having my 'me' time, without being rude from my side and leaving my companion alone. More importantly, I never learned how to cook for 2 people, I always cook for more, so at least we wouldn't be waisting food and be in need to re-heat meals the next day.

sustenance

A guitar

Red Riding Hood

Water

A shot gun

Copy of Lord of the Flies

I answered:

so youre on a desert is land and you choose to bring a couple; not megan fox or jessica alba or kelly brook...a couple. Dear god, give me strength...

This is not the first time that you question my choices or my words on this forum bro. You must have a problem with me I guess.

Why wouldn't you focus on who you would like to bring to an island rather than sticking your fingers in a place where you shouldn't.

Bringing a couple to a deserted island is a well though through decision and it is mine. Think for a second, you gonna spend the whole month on an island always being with that person/those people. There is absolutely nobody else to chat with. Do you really think that any of those celebrities that you see on a big screen, those people that everybody always suck up to, would be a good chat partner for the whole month? Can you imagine how much bitching you would start hearing from day 1 from these spoilt girls? Ouch, I broke my nail, ay, my clothes are not ironed, what if we get rescued and I look like shit, my hair is not done... and so on so on. No God/s would give you enough strength to survive that pal.

You bring a couple and you have a higher possibility to actually have an engaging conversation (unless you do not enjoy chatting in front of a bonfire under the night sky incrusted with billions of starts). That also gives me a company to watch my football with. Also, I fucking love threesomes and would prefer playing with many couples from this site than with the celebrities you mentioned. Another great benefit of bringing a couple with you is that they would want some 'us' time, which would allow me having my 'me' time, without being rude from my side and leaving my companion alone. More importantly, I never learned how to cook for 2 people, I always cook for more, so at least we wouldn't be waisting food and be in need to re-heat meals the next day.

"

Ooosh!! You told lol

Palookaville

Dam...I forgot the cabana boy! !

Enough toilet roll for the month

A machete

A Swiss Army knife

Everything else I can do fire shelter food and water all pretty simple

If there was a forth all the MLAs and then just maybe then when we returned this place would of sorted it's self out

By *oci1Couple  over a year ago

Trim

I answered:

"

Your worse explaining yourself to him

» Add a new message to this topic