FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lack of self analysis, abundance of sense of entitlement.

Lack of self analysis, abundance of sense of entitlement.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from an earlier thread which I just read, I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts on the staggering level of sense of entitlement shown by many on the site. Discuss? Or ignore if you don't give a hoot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Which thread?.......omg.. It's not me is it

"Which thread?.......omg.. It's not me is it "

lol no, my thread title should give a bit of a clue lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

entitlement to what I wonder?

I do not think anybody is entitled to anything here, but to express themselves in the way one desires and to seek enjoyment that satisfies ones needs.

Palookaville

"Which thread?.......omg.. It's not me is it

lol no, my thread title should give a bit of a clue lol"

ooh.. Thank god lol.. Give me a min. . I'm getting my brain in gear

"entitlement to what I wonder?

I do not think anybody is entitled to anything here, but to express themselves in the way one desires and to seek enjoyment that satisfies ones needs.

"

k guys, I thought people would have caught on what I was referring to since it was a hotly discussed thread and was closed for being too big lol, ah well my plan seems to have backfired.

"Which thread?.......omg.. It's not me is it "

Yes SS your totally out of control lol

Does one not seek fun instead off having fun with one self on thy site ha ha

Palookaville

"entitlement to what I wonder?

k guys, I thought people would have caught on what I was referring to since it was a hotly discussed thread and was closed for being too big lol, ah well my plan seems to have backfired."

ahhh I got it. . Yep

"Does one not seek fun instead off having fun with one self on thy site ha ha"

?

"Does one not seek fun instead off having fun with one self on thy site ha ha

?"

I think there was some venting going on there from i could see today.im quite new to the forums so id say a farely scary place at times.

?

I think there was some venting going on there from i could see today.im quite new to the forums so id say a farely scary place at times."

I just think some guys have a total lack of self awareness and blame everyone else for their lack of success on here, funny when they publicly declare it though, massive bullet through the foot on that one.

?

I think there was some venting going on there from i could see today.im quite new to the forums so id say a farely scary place at times.

I just think some guys have a total lack of self awareness and blame everyone else for their lack of success on here, funny when they publicly declare it though, massive bullet through the foot on that one."

yea thats what i thought respect here for one and other goes along way not trying to score points but thats way i see it anyway respect and hardwork and have a laugh and u get there eventually.

?

I just think some guys have a total lack of self awareness and blame everyone else for their lack of success on here, funny when they publicly declare it though, massive bullet through the foot on that one.

yea thats what i thought respect here for one and other goes along way not trying to score points but thats way i see it anyway respect and hardwork and have a laugh and u get there eventually."

Yes can only agree

"Following on from an earlier thread which I just read, I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts on the staggering level of sense of entitlement shown by many on the site. Discuss? Or ignore if you don't give a hoot "

Theres never going to be a solution to this problem that will suit all. Its a shame because there are lots of nice single men on here, but the moaning and whinging ones will never get it. Id save my breath. Ignore them and they might take the hint. I doubt it. Im off now before the pavlova crowd arrive!

"Following on from an earlier thread which I just read, I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts on the staggering level of sense of entitlement shown by many on the site. Discuss? Or ignore if you don't give a hoot

Theres never going to be a solution to this problem that will suit all. Its a shame because there are lots of nice single men on here, but the moaning and whinging ones will never get it. Id save my breath. Ignore them and they might take the hint. I doubt it. Im off now before the pavlova crowd arrive! "

And there will be cream every where

"Following on from an earlier thread which I just read, I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts on the staggering level of sense of entitlement shown by many on the site. Discuss? Or ignore if you don't give a hoot

Theres never going to be a solution to this problem that will suit all. Its a shame because there are lots of nice single men on here, but the moaning and whinging ones will never get it. Id save my breath. Ignore them and they might take the hint. I doubt it. Im off now before the pavlova crowd arrive! "

lol dare i ask who the pavlova crowd are? havent been on forums for a few days have i missed a new trend

Theres never going to be a solution to this problem that will suit all. Its a shame because there are lots of nice single men on here, but the moaning and whinging ones will never get it. Id save my breath. Ignore them and they might take the hint. I doubt it. Im off now before the pavlova crowd arrive!

lol dare i ask who the pavlova crowd are? havent been on forums for a few days have i missed a new trend "

Lol..check out the end of the controversial thread. Pavlova is popular these days. Must try making some myself.

lol dare i ask who the pavlova crowd are? havent been on forums for a few days have i missed a new trend

Lol..check out the end of the controversial thread. Pavlova is popular these days. Must try making some myself. "

ah here im in the bad books enough as it is on here, one thing at a time lol

My understanding of earlier thread was that all the nice guys were scared off by the larger ones so fab is just messed up as a result ... That's life

Palookaville

lol dare i ask who the pavlova crowd are? havent been on forums for a few days have i missed a new trend "

omg.. Now that is me. .. . It's laids fault be promised to bake us pavlovas... Still waiting

omg.. Now that is me. .. . It's laids fault be promised to bake us pavlovas... Still waiting "

The cream ant Gona last !!!

Haven't been about much but just read the offending thread, thought it was quite funny ..lol, made me think tho, if you dnt have time to 'fab' you sorta loose ur touch, bit of a bugger!!!!!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Following on from an earlier thread which I just read, I'm interested to hear everyones thoughts on the staggering level of sense of entitlement shown by many on the site. Discuss? Or ignore if you don't give a hoot "

I love this.....brilliant !!!!

"Haven't been about much but just read the offending thread, thought it was quite funny ..lol, made me think tho, if you dnt have time to 'fab' you sorta loose ur touch, bit of a bugger!!!!!"

nah i just think some guys have really inflated egos and cant see past themselves, they think if they dont get the meets they want on here then it must be because all the women are fake or up their own arse, when possibly, just maybe it could be something that they are doing wrong.

Laids pavlovas are legendary now. Or so he claims

is it inappropriate to mention there are to sexy red heads on top of me in this forum.

"is it inappropriate to mention there are to sexy red heads on top of me in this forum. "

Can never have too many sexy redheads.

In fairness to the moaners, whingers and ones who shoot them selves in the foot we wouldn't be able to enjoy the popcorn, sweets, beer, pavlova or whatever your choice in junk food is

Mrs kinky by any chance are you a red head too. going weak at the knees. must be all the blood rushing to my ......

"In fairness to the moaners, whingers and ones who shoot them selves in the foot we wouldn't be able to enjoy the popcorn, sweets, beer, pavlova or whatever your choice in junk food is"

I love them all makes me feel better about myself cause I know I'm not a nice person

"Mrs kinky by any chance are you a red head too. going weak at the knees. must be all the blood rushing to my ......"

Head?!

"In fairness to the moaners, whingers and ones who shoot them selves in the foot we wouldn't be able to enjoy the popcorn, sweets, beer, pavlova or whatever your choice in junk food is"

this is very true it gives me mucho entertainment on an uneventful night

"is it inappropriate to mention there are to sexy red heads on top of me in this forum. "

well im not a natural redhead , i just wish i was lol

"Mrs kinky by any chance are you a red head too. going weak at the knees. must be all the blood rushing to my ......"

Erm not a red head

"is it inappropriate to mention there are to sexy red heads on top of me in this forum.

well im not a natural redhead , i just wish i was lol"

+1

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"is it inappropriate to mention there are to sexy red heads on top of me in this forum.

well im not a natural redhead , i just wish i was lol"

Good god girls !! does the collars and cuffs not match ????

well im not a natural redhead , i just wish i was lol

Good god girls !! does the collars and cuffs not match ???? "

sure you'll never know so why worry?

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

oh that hurts you don't seem to understand , these sort of questions keep me awake all feckin night !!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Can never have too many sexy redheads. "

Here here

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

If a dog chases his own tail long enough he will end up so far up his own arse the chasing ends up pointless.

"

nah i just think some guys have really inflated egos and cant see past themselves, they think if they dont get the meets they want on here then it must be because all the women are fake or up their own arse, when possibly, just maybe it could be something that they are doing wrong. "

I would like to point out the argument was not about getting meets or how big or small my ego is, because if you would take the time to read properly not be a sheep and follow what everyone was complaining about which is on a tiny part of the thread. Also go really do a search! While there are some lovely genuine people no denial, but there are plenty on guys and girls that are not so, and it was not moaning maybe we should all be more proactive and report and try to get rid of those ppl so we could all enjoy and have more fun.... So don't be a sheep

"

nah i just think some guys have really inflated egos and cant see past themselves, they think if they dont get the meets they want on here then it must be because all the women are fake or up their own arse, when possibly, just maybe it could be something that they are doing wrong.

I would like to point out the argument was not about getting meets or how big or small my ego is, because if you would take the time to read properly not be a sheep and follow what everyone was complaining about which is on a tiny part of the thread. Also go really do a search! While there are some lovely genuine people no denial, but there are plenty on guys and girls that are not so, and it was not moaning maybe we should all be more proactive and report and try to get rid of those ppl so we could all enjoy and have more fun.... So don't be a sheep "

I like Sheep...

Also for the record this thread is more of a complaining bitching thread than mine was In essence! x

"

I would like to point out the argument was not about getting meets or how big or small my ego is, because if you would take the time to read properly not be a sheep and follow what everyone was complaining about which is on a tiny part of the thread. Also go really do a search! While there are some lovely genuine people no denial, but there are plenty on guys and girls that are not so, and it was not moaning maybe we should all be more proactive and report and try to get rid of those ppl so we could all enjoy and have more fun.... So don't be a sheep "

A sheep? Lol, I have my own brain and think for myself dear, you think you are the first guy to rant about the lack of women on site, if you want to call people out on their lack of originality look in the mirror sunshine!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Was there a thread about sheep and i missed it?

Do not judge me till you have walked a mile in my shoes for,then when you do judge me ,you will be a mile away and I will have no shoes !

"Also for the record this thread is more of a complaining bitching thread than mine was In essence! x"
No yours was more of A hateful prick thread

"Also for the record this thread is more of a complaining bitching thread than mine was In essence! x No yours was more of A hateful prick thread "

I read the thread and didnt see any hatefulness in it whatsoever. Over the last week I've read more hateful comments from women dressed up with a at the end

kildare

Thats just baaaaahd

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"If a dog chases his own tail long enough he will end up so far up his own arse the chasing ends up pointless. "
ha ha ohh Llong I needed that laugh

kildare

"Also for the record this thread is more of a complaining bitching thread than mine was In essence! x No yours was more of A hateful prick thread

I read the thread and didnt see any hatefulness in it whatsoever. Over the last week I've read more hateful comments from women dressed up with a at the end "

you judging fab on just 1 week?

"Also for the record this thread is more of a complaining bitching thread than mine was In essence! x No yours was more of A hateful prick thread

I read the thread and didnt see any hatefulness in it whatsoever. Over the last week I've read more hateful comments from women dressed up with a at the end "

Not hateful just brutally honest sunshine...

Well said!

It's funny when ppl make posts where they try to make out that they are only pointing something out when in fact it's usually cos they have been rejected one too many times or something didn't go their way and don't have the capability for a bit of introspection, just blame everyone else, yea that'll do

I read the thread and didnt see any hatefulness in it whatsoever. Over the last week I've read more hateful comments from women dressed up with a at the end

you judging fab on just 1 week?"

I gave my opinion on what I've read over the week yes

Next week my opinion might have changed.

If the mind isn't open to change then ya'd be one boring individual

"It's funny when ppl make posts where they try to make out that they are only pointing something out when in fact it's usually cos they have been rejected one too many times or something didn't go their way and don't have the capability for a bit of introspection, just blame everyone else, yea that'll do"

Did you see/read my profile? I have no problem getting Meets and yes we all get rejected but that's part of life. Beside I didn't blame anyone on a personal basis which is just what you are doing... So you make your own conclusion

Your entitled to read and comment on any thing you like strabane lots of bullying going on here mainly by the fairer sex cliques. com

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Bullying where is bullying going here.

"Your entitled to read and comment on any thing you like strabane lots of bullying going on here mainly by the fairer sex cliques. com"

"Your entitled to read and comment on any thing you like strabane lots of bullying going on here mainly by the fairer sex cliques. com"

You will find I'm part of no clique and just because I make a point that some of you find hard to digest doesn't make me a bully, it's a forum and I can say what I like within the rules of the site.

Isn't a lot of this down to general unhealthy attitudes caused by sexism?

"Your entitled to read and comment on any thing you like strabane lots of bullying going on here mainly by the fairer sex cliques. com

You will find I'm part of no clique and just because I make a point that some of you find hard to digest doesn't make me a bully, it's a forum and I can say what I like within the rules of the site."

Exactly well said so can I and everyone else ouch....

Well there was lots of talk yesterday about "cut your dick off you won't need it here and good luck getting a date after that, smacks of McCarthyism if you ask me

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

i really don't see the point in the gender wars that seem to pop up every so often its either a woman giving out about guys or a guy giving out about women. at the end of the day each group needs the other or else the site would be pointless. yes there are freaks weirdos and cnuts in both camps but if you are smart you can avoid them and if u do come across one just move on and enjoy life

kildare

I like sheep,never understood it being used as an insult

around here its the highest compliment

as in "shes a fine bit of mutton"

might be just a kildare thing

"I like sheep,never understood it being used as an insult

around here its the highest compliment

as in "shes a fine bit of mutton"

might be just a kildare thing"

"Your entitled to read and comment on any thing you like strabane lots of bullying going on here mainly by the fairer sex cliques. com

You will find I'm part of no clique and just because I make a point that some of you find hard to digest doesn't make me a bully, it's a forum and I can say what I like within the rules of the site.

Exactly well said so can I and everyone else ouch.... "

Well done you know what a forum is then.

"i really don't see the point in the gender wars that seem to pop up every so often its either a woman giving out about guys or a guy giving out about women. at the end of the day each group needs the other or else the site would be pointless. yes there are freaks weirdos and cnuts in both camps but if you are smart you can avoid them and if u do come across one just move on and enjoy life "

The bigger they are the harder they Fall (it's a gravitational thing !) to all the chunkey munkey's and the slim Jim's I bid you farewell and happy chomping

This thread is boring now.... Yawn ?? I'm going go somewhere else start a commotion there bring the popcorn, pavlova, sweets and don't forget the diet so we don't get fat

kildare

"The bigger they are the harder they Fall (it's a gravitational thing !) to all the chunkey munkey's and the slim Jim's I bid you farewell and happy chomping "

seeing as your so judgemental i think you should put your pics on public display to be critiqued

"The bigger they are the harder they Fall (it's a gravitational thing !) to all the chunkey munkey's and the slim Jim's I bid you farewell and happy chomping "

its not really a gravitational thing yes falling is due to gravity but the force at which you fall has to do with mass x acceleration x distance and gavity is a constant (in theory) so the harder they fall would be a mass or distance thing

"The bigger they are the harder they Fall (it's a gravitational thing !) to all the chunkey munkey's and the slim Jim's I bid you farewell and happy chomping

seeing as your so judgemental i think you should put your pics on public display to be critiqued"

pardon the pun but i dont think hed have the balls

I fall very hard, usually from too high of shoes though

Palookaville

"The bigger they are the harder they Fall (it's a gravitational thing !) to all the chunkey munkey's and the slim Jim's I bid you farewell and happy chomping

its not really a gravitational thing yes falling is due to gravity but the force at which you fall has to do with mass x acceleration x distance and gavity is a constant (in theory) so the harder they fall would be a mass or distance thing "

oii you. . Less talk more making pavlova

So if I had 2 cannons and a "skinny missile" and a "fabulous missile" the skinny missile would travel further due to less air displacement but would the fabulous missile have more impact on landing ? (more pavlova ordered !)

"So if I had 2 cannons and a "skinny missile" and a "fabulous missile" the skinny missile would travel further due to less air displacement but would the fabulous missile have more impact on landing ? (more pavlova ordered !) "

I guess I have to come here as my older women lying thread have not taken off yet

Palookaville

"So if I had 2 cannons and a "skinny missile" and a "fabulous missile" the skinny missile would travel further due to less air displacement but would the fabulous missile have more impact on landing ? (more pavlova ordered !)

I guess I have to come here as my older women lying thread have not taken off yet"

get back in. . It's starting lol

"So if I had 2 cannons and a "skinny missile" and a "fabulous missile" the skinny missile would travel further due to less air displacement but would the fabulous missile have more impact on landing ? (more pavlova ordered !)

I guess I have to come here as my older women lying thread have not taken off yet

get back in. . It's starting lol"

Bring the pavlova

"So if I had 2 cannons and a "skinny missile" and a "fabulous missile" the skinny missile would travel further due to less air displacement but would the fabulous missile have more impact on landing ? (more pavlova ordered !) "

more or less but all missiles would be aerodynamic but that's a different subject and then you would have to take balistics into consideration lol oh and btw you normally fire shells from a cannon

But all missile's are beautiful in their own way dontcha think so smooth and shiny I just love to mind and care for all types of missile's

"i really don't see the point in the gender wars that seem to pop up every so often its either a woman giving out about guys or a guy giving out about women. at the end of the day each group needs the other or else the site would be pointless. yes there are freaks weirdos and cnuts in both camps but if you are smart you can avoid them and if u do come across one just move on and enjoy life "

I wasn't making a point about gender, of course there are women on here who have bad attitudes , humans in general have unlimited potential to be arseholes

"This thread is boring now.... Yawn ?? I'm going go somewhere else start a commotion there bring the popcorn, pavlova, sweets and don't forget the diet so we don't get fat "

Yes yawn indeed.

"i really don't see the point in the gender wars that seem to pop up every so often its either a woman giving out about guys or a guy giving out about women. at the end of the day each group needs the other or else the site would be pointless. yes there are freaks weirdos and cnuts in both camps but if you are smart you can avoid them and if u do come across one just move on and enjoy life

I wasn't making a point about gender, of course there are women on here who have bad attitudes , humans in general have unlimited potential to be arseholes "

and so many people live up to their potential on here lol

Don't get negativity, just simply don't get it, fabbers tho...tend to have a particular interest in it, lurk and when they get a chance just try to put the knife in.....confused.com...but hey..each to their own

Now at the stage where i know there are just idiots on here to wind people up for pure badness.....better just not to humour the idiotic antics

"Don't get negativity, just simply don't get it, fabbers tho...tend to have a particular interest in it, lurk and when they get a chance just try to put the knife in.....confused.com...but hey..each to their own"

as I said, a little introspective thought now and again makes us all better human beings, now lets all hold hands and sing round the campfire

Coomb-bye-ahhhhhhh

Bet someone corrects my spelling

"Coomb-bye-ahhhhhhh

Bet someone corrects my spelling "

Just glad you didn't say group hug!

"Coomb-bye-ahhhhhhh

Just glad you didn't say group hug! "

I thought about it but then I felt a bit like throwing up

"Coomb-bye-ahhhhhhh

I thought about it but then I felt a bit like throwing up"

Hilarious!! My first post was gonna mention "don't make me puke"! But thought that was a lil too rude.

"Coomb-bye-ahhhhhhh

I thought about it but then I felt a bit like throwing up

Hilarious!! My first post was gonna mention "don't make me puke"! But thought that was a lil too rude. "

Sure just leave the rudeness to me, already been told once today that I'm rude, I think I need some introspection right now tbh

» Add a new message to this topic