FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > help from my irish friends

help from my irish friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

since I seemed to get perved at by loads of people in ireland I am looking at planning a trip as I have never been to ireland....

so looking at doing 4-5 days...

flying from newcastle into either dublin/belfast and spending 2 days in wherever i land..

taking the train to the other...

2 nights in the other... and flying out (so kinda like a triangle)

now... I have done a bit of research... found I don't need a passport as I have my drivers license (unless flying on ryanair.. which i can avoid! lol)

are there any other bits of information i need to know and bits on the must visits in both.... I am going to try and not spend all my time sampling the guinness...lol

if this goes well... I would like to possibly do it again.... i keep hearing about irish hospitality!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My sister did a walking tour of Dublin recently which she said was very good, you got to see the interesting bits.

As for Belfast, titanic museum worth a visit if you are into it, otherwise a meander through the bars in the cathedral quarter is a nice way to spend an afternoon nor two. If you get the chance get up the coast to see the giants causeway, dunluce castle, Carrick a rede rope bridge

"since I seemed to get perved at by loads of people in ireland I am looking at planning a trip as I have never been to ireland....

flying from newcastle into either dublin/belfast and spending 2 days in wherever i land..

now... I have done a bit of research... found I don't need a passport as I have my drivers license (unless flying on ryanair.. which i can avoid! lol)

are there any other bits of information i need to know and bits on the must visits in both.... I am going to try and not spend all my time sampling the guinness...lol

if this goes well... I would like to possibly do it again.... i keep hearing about irish hospitality!!!! "

No passport.........what a catch!

Not to missed this one ladies

Book early to avoid disappointment lol

Actually I have seen quite a few of his posts in both the lounge and swingers chat and he has always come across as a lovely genuine guy

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Actually I have seen quite a few of his posts in both the lounge and swingers chat and he has always come across as a lovely genuine guy"

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

He didn't say he didn't have a passport just that he didn't need it

Some people can be right assholes.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Book early to avoid disappointment lol "

cheeky sod... so off my xmas card list...!!!

I "would like" to meet up with some friendly folk over a pint of guinness or two night-time... but was looking for things to visit during the day....

and if I keep going back to the guinness factory they will think I am a raging alcoholic!!!

now..... get ooot of my thread!!! (unless you fancy a quick pint during the day!!!)...

Newcastle and Gateshead

seriously... no offence taken... leave the kiddah alone....

that is the kinda sarcastic reply I may have given....

"

Hmmm? No passport or no pics...I know which guy we'd rather meet up with. Amadán.

"

Totally uncalled for

Some people don't leave the country through their own choices whatever they may be so why would you go to the hassle and expense of getting a passport? I don't see how this makes you any more or less of a catch?

As miss knots said in the north try and get up the north coast if you want to do a bit of sight seeing or if you staying in and around Belfast maybe do one of the bus tours and also the Titanic quarter

Seem to remember you talked about getting over here a year or two back,_abio.hope you have better joy getting here this time,you will love both cities,though ours is better haha

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Seem to remember you talked about getting over here a year or two back,_abio.hope you have better joy getting here this time,you will love both cities,though ours is better haha"

was all planned... then I got taken into hospital for emergency gallbladder removal.... bummer cause I was really looking forward to it....

I am quite looking forward to planning this now! be nice up to meet up with irish folks for drinkies!!!!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Actually I have seen quite a few of his posts in both the lounge and swingers chat and he has always come across as a lovely genuine guy

"

snap. .. He wasn't asking ya to marry him!

"Seem to remember you talked about getting over here a year or two back,_abio.hope you have better joy getting here this time,you will love both cities,though ours is better haha"

How was your holiday down here guys, enjoyable?

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

Belfast rules ok

"seriously... no offence taken... leave the kiddah alone....

that is the kinda sarcastic reply I may have given.... "

He lives in a pre-historic dinosaur park, there's a place of interest

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I love Dublin personally. . And while some will probably think it cheesy. .I really like the duck tours and hunting cappuccino celts. Loads of great bars and restaurants.

Belfast good. .cathedral quarter definitely the best area to go esp the national bar. . Great music and a fab beer garden.

Giants Causeway. .carrick a rede rope Bridge is not for that faint hearted!! Titanic great. St Stephens Green my fav spot in Dublin if it's sunny just chill and people watch.i never get beyond walking distance of hotel or Grafton St do can't help much with Dublin.

Have fun. ..irish people are really friendly for the most part

"Seem to remember you talked about getting over here a year or two back,_abio.hope you have better joy getting here this time,you will love both cities,though ours is better haha

How was your holiday down here guys, enjoyable? "

Fantastic as always

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"since I seemed to get perved at by loads of people in ireland I am looking at planning a trip as I have never been to ireland....

if this goes well... I would like to possibly do it again.... i keep hearing about irish hospitality!!!!

Miaow wee pussy

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"My sister did a walking tour of Dublin recently which she said was very good, you got to see the interesting bits.

As for Belfast, titanic museum worth a visit if you are into it, otherwise a meander through the bars in the cathedral quarter is a nice way to spend an afternoon nor two. If you get the chance get up the coast to see the giants causeway, dunluce castle, Carrick a rede rope bridge"

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Forget Dublin and Belfast come west we will get u d*unk and iI am sure there are plenty fab ladies that would take advantage of u

Bunratty folk park get a taste of our heritage

Limerick city of culture plenty going on there till the end of the year

Ballybunion for a round of golf

And if ur here for the weekend u could always visit Ireland's only swinger's club( see adverts in the forums )

Kerry and west cork the place will take ur breath away

What ever u do enjoy ur stay

Along the Antrim coast in Northern Ireland is my favourite.....have fun we are all a friendly bunch over here!well with exception to the moron comment on here...!!

"Forget Dublin and Belfast come west we will get u d*unk and iI am sure there are plenty fab ladies that would take advantage of u

And if ur here for the weekend u could always visit Ireland's only swinger's club( see adverts in the forums )

What ever u do enjoy ur stay "

if you do go west, make sure you take in the cliffs of moher, just spectacular.

"seriously... no offence taken... leave the kiddah alone....

that is the kinda sarcastic reply I may have given.... "

Knew u would see the funny side!

Ya can call round to mine and we'll smk to peace!

"Some people don't leave the country through their own choices whatever they may be so why would you go to the hassle and expense of getting a passport? I don't see how this makes you any more or less of a catch?

As miss knots said in the north try and get up the north coast if you want to do a bit of sight seeing or if you staying in and around Belfast maybe do one of the bus tours and also the Titanic quarter "

So much to see and do. A trip to the mourne mountains could be nice on a good day too

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Forget Dublin and Belfast come west we will get u d*unk and iI am sure there are plenty fab ladies that would take advantage of u

What ever u do enjoy ur stay

if you do go west, make sure you take in the cliffs of moher, just spectacular."

Doolin for a pint and some Irish traditional music

Bally Vaughan or kinvara for some amazing sea food

And on to the city of the tribes (galway) for a nights entertainment

U might even see some lovely girls with lovely bottoms

And bring a brolly.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"And bring a brolly."

hey.. i live in newcastle... we are tough, brollies are for wimps...

seriously though... thank you all for the suggestions so far

Kilkenny is place to go great city full of bars and clubs nice places too eat aswell.

Second this motion! I'm a Mackem and have visited 25 of the 26 Counties in the Republic - Donegal, I'm saving you for last/best??? I've seen parts of the North too - and they're all going to impress you.

Back to the Point - As a Blow-In myself - I'd recommend that you do the "Open Top Bus Tours" in each place first - then you can see the best of the cities, choose which of the main attractions you want to visit - and then head off to suit yourself on the next circuit - The prices are well worth the knowledge and history of the city you'll gain.

I remember you from A N Other website Fabio - you were always good craic

Marie

Cork's Knitting Hobbit

"hey.. i live in newcastle... we are tough, brollies are for wimps...

"

» Add a new message to this topic