FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Games people play

Games people play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having a bit of a party next month!And as usual the old list is being composed,And finding it very strange as person said they'd prefer if I didn't invite a particular person!Yet I know they played recently..Some things I don't understand! But find this very strange and odd...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jesus thats a strange one...

Surely its the party organisers Discretion as too who they invite to there party...

This place is strange at the best of times

"Jesus thats a strange one...

Surely its the party organisers Discretion as too who they invite to there party... "

It is, but this person asked not to invite this person, next I see they played! Like last weekend

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Maybe they didn't click when they played and don't want to see them again? It happens sometimes.

Unless they've had a falling out I would expect them to be adult enough to be in the same venue....it's not as if they HAVE to play with each other.

Tis odd but so is this place

"Maybe they didn't click when they played and don't want to see them again? It happens sometimes.

Unless they've had a falling out I would expect them to be adult enough to be in the same venue....it's not as if they HAVE to play with each other.

"

The person played before..asked me last week not to invite them! Now I know they played over the weekend again...its me baffled!

"Maybe they didn't click when they played and don't want to see them again? It happens sometimes.

The person played before..asked me last week not to invite them! Now I know they played over the weekend again...its me baffled! "

Maybe they actually like the person and wouldn't like to see them playing with others?

The more you try to work people out on here the more confusing things get

"The more you try to work people out on here the more confusing things get "

I think that's the truest, most sensible thing you've said on these forums!!

Dear God Duffer you got your sensible head on again

"The more you try to work people out on here the more confusing things get

I think that's the truest, most sensible thing you've said on these forums!! "

There's been a few other occasion it happens

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

annie its your party you invite who ever u want. It's one of the reasons I dont release the guest list for parties people just have to get on or leave lol

Dear God Duffer you got your sensible head on again "

It's Monday normal service will return soon

Thank you Mr.Miyagi

"annie its your party you invite who ever u want. It's one of the reasons I dont release the guest list for parties people just have to get on or leave lol"

Think your 100% right!

Thank you Mr.Miyagi "

Your welcome

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"annie its your party you invite who ever u want. It's one of the reasons I dont release the guest list for parties people just have to get on or leave lol

Think your 100% right! "

I also think he's 100% right.

The person played before..asked me last week not to invite them! Now I know they played over the weekend again...its me baffled!

Maybe they actually like the person and wouldn't like to see them playing with others? "

Ah now I think you may have hit the nail on the head!!!

Me thinks this person likes to control .... Annie it's your party, you invite who you want to!!!

Jaysus, sensible duffer, more shocking everytime

Maybe they actually like the person and wouldn't like to see them playing with others?

Me thinks this person likes to control .... Annie it's your party, you invite who you want to!!! "

I can also clarify 100% thus is NOT the case either....I feel like a game is going on here

Me thinks this person likes to control .... Annie it's your party, you invite who you want to!!!

I can also clarify 100% thus is NOT the case either....I feel like a game is going on here "

Then change the game to where you're in control again! (Don't invite either?)

I can also clarify 100% thus is NOT the case either....I feel like a game is going on here

Then change the game to where you're in control again! (Don't invite either?) "

And it would be unfair to the person who has no idea about it...

And it would be unfair to the person who has no idea about it..."

Think you've just solved your game

Think you've just solved your game "

Your right...

Your right... "

Ara how ya loveen. .. I don't do parties but ill come to yours ...... you're welcome

"Ara how ya loveen. .. I don't do parties but ill come to yours ...... you're welcome "

School over already?!

"Ara how ya loveen. .. I don't do parties but ill come to yours ...... you're welcome

School over already?! "

School is over! You're very observing

[Removed by poster at 01/09/14 15:57:41]

we always like to see a guest list before we go to a party but would'nt dream of asking a host to not invite someone.just because the person does'nt want someone there does'nt mean everyone else wont ffs.your party Annie,your rules and if they dont like it they dont have to come.its not compulsary is it.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Your right...

"

honey its your party. .I think laid is right. . Not only can you cry if you want to (but only in ectasy) but you can invite who you want to. .!

Everything your all saying is true,I feel like there's some game or agenda here and I don't want any part of it! I don't do drama

Maybe something strange happend behind close doors and that person feel uncomfortable with the person been invited.

Well said

"Ara how ya loveen. .. I don't do parties but ill come to yours ...... you're welcome

School over already?!

School is over! You're very observing "

You look lovely too in your uniform

"Everything your all saying is true,I feel like there's some game or agenda here and I don't want any part of it! I don't do drama "

I would just invite them both and let the person make their own choice,its then no longer your problem.

"Everything your all saying is true,I feel like there's some game or agenda here and I don't want any part of it! I don't do drama

I would just invite them both and let the person make their own choice,its then no longer your problem."

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Maybe something strange happend behind close doors and that person feel uncomfortable with the person been invited."

then that's their issue to sort. .. Not fair to make it yours. ...

The only time I think anyone should ever say to anyone holding a party about anyone else attending it is if they know that person is indiscreet or abusive but that is open to abuse also

"Maybe something strange happend behind close doors and that person feel uncomfortable with the person been invited.

The only time I think anyone should ever say to anyone holding a party about anyone else attending it is if they know that person is indiscreet or abusive but that is open to abuse also "

i suupose ur right but very strange one.

"Maybe something strange happend behind close doors and that person feel uncomfortable with the person been invited.

The only time I think anyone should ever say to anyone holding a party about anyone else attending it is if they know that person is indiscreet or abusive but that is open to abuse also "

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

And it would be unfair to the person who has no idea about it..."

think they might have an idea about it now annie

think they might have an idea about it now annie "

How so? The only guilty person is the person who asked me to uninvite a person, that person I'm sure will see this tho!

Maybe the person has told the other person they are meeting exclusively with the person they don't want invited. So doesn't want them knowing they will be at the party?

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Did you ask them why??? Unless they can give a reason that may be worthy of knowing and will have an effect in the whole party just tell them exclusions aren't happening.

"Maybe the person has told the other person they are meeting exclusively with the person they don't want invited. So doesn't want them knowing they will be at the party?"

Jazzzzussss Duff....its all wayyyyyy more complicated than that!!!

"Did you ask them why??? Unless they can give a reason that may be worthy of knowing and will have an effect in the whole party just tell them exclusions aren't happening."

Yep...that's it!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Similar to this i did ask a host of a party that i was going to was a person going to it

if they were i wasnt going to go

thats what person should have done

"Similar to this i did ask a host of a party that i was going to was a person going to it

if they were i wasnt going to go

thats what person should have done"

I know what you mean..

Anyway. ... This party. .. is my assistance required?

It's been q while since I've frequented your neck of the woods

"Anyway. ... This party. .. is my assistance required?

It's been q while since I've frequented your neck of the woods"

Your always welcome DTG

Your always welcome DTG "

Only if we start & end on a Grouphug

Well I'm willing and ready to step up if one of them don't go

And I'll party with anyone

Your always welcome DTG

Only if we start & end on a Grouphug "

Phew...as long as it's not toe sucking your grand!!!!

Your always welcome DTG

Phew...as long as it's not toe sucking your grand!!!! "

Toe sucking? ?? I was pinned down. ..

That was only one time Annabanana come on!!

It was a fantasy of hers.. why wouldn't I allow a fellow member fulfil her fantasy.

Real deal here like

Your always welcome DTG

It was a fantasy of hers.. why wouldn't I allow a fellow member fulfil her fantasy.

Real deal here like "

Mmmmmm....that's it!! 25 candy crush verifications on the way!!!!!!

Your always welcome DTG

Real deal here like

Mmmmmm....that's it!! 25 candy crush verifications on the way!!!!!! "

Don't send me Candy Crush. Do and you're getting it

I swear I nearly have to leave Fbook over it

Your always welcome DTG

Real deal here like

I swear I nearly have to leave Fbook over it "

Getting it!!! Sounds like a promise there DTG lol

Your always welcome DTG

Real deal here like

Getting it!!! Sounds like a promise there DTG lol "

You had your chance AnnieFanny .... you fecked up

Your always welcome DTG

Real deal here like

Getting it!!! Sounds like a promise there DTG lol

You had your chance AnnieFanny .... you fecked up "

Pmsl...I'm not wham bam thank you in 24 hours! !!!

"Jesus thats a strange one...

Surely its the party organisers Discretion as too who they invite to there party...

It is, but this person asked not to invite this person, next I see they played! Like last weekend "

They may have played.. but may not have enjoyed the fun!!

No-one should request not to invite someone else, etiquette be not to go themselves.

nobody should get a say in who's going to your party except me of course lol

no one says we all have to play together like Hello!!!!

Big party loads to choose from! ! Where's there sense of fun gone ffs

it's a swing party, drama is left at the door x

"nobody should get a say in who's going to your party except me of course lol

no one says we all have to play together like Hello!!!!

Big party loads to choose from! ! Where's there sense of fun gone ffs

it's a swing party, drama is left at the door x"

See that's why I love ya babes

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

Way to complicated,but then some people are very childish maybe the guy couldn't get it up lol

Best thing is not to invite either of them lol that will teach them

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

If there's someone on your guest list that doesn't want to meet a particular person ......that's there problem not yours.....its not us is it ????

around

You've them all paranoid now Annie...lol

otherside of nowhere

"You've them all paranoid now Annie...lol"

Just cause your paranoid doesn't mean someone is not out to get you......

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

Everyone's most likely scratching there heads wondering who it could be lol

It's been q while since I've frequented your neck of the woods"

Will my kettle be needed lol

around

"You've them all paranoid now Annie...lol

Just cause your paranoid doesn't mean someone is not out to get you......"

"If there's someone on your guest list that doesn't want to meet a particular person ......that's there problem not yours.....its not us is it ????"

Yep it you...But u never told you so your grand...lol

It's been sorted! No parties will be there...

otherside of nowhere

"If there's someone on your guest list that doesn't want to meet a particular person ......that's there problem not yours.....its not us is it ????

Yep it you...But u never told you so your grand...lol

It's been sorted! No parties will be there... "

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic