FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Filthy Homes!!!!

Filthy Homes!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any off you lovely Fabbers arrived at a meet that the place was so dirty you had to turn on your heels and run?!!!

Sadly I have had this twice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you have on your own profile in big writing i do not accom .. and then complain about the state of the house of people who will

"you have on your own profile in big writing i do not accom .. and then complain about the state of the house of people who will "

And?

not yet thankfully.however a guy came to mine mid decorating and it looked like a bomb site.morto to say the least.

Have to say for a single guy who lives alone my place is spot less i take pride in where i live.

"not yet thankfully.however a guy came to mine mid decorating and it looked like a bomb site.morto to say the least."

Oh we have all been in that situation. I'm talking total Filth here!!! X

"Have to say for a single guy who lives alone my place is spot less i take pride in where i live."

I know most guys do and its great to see it. I'm not knocking guys here either as one off the homes was a ladies also x

I don't accom cause I've mountains of clothes everywhere

Thankfully I haven't been in such a situation.

Redecorating is not a problem, but if the place is full of dust and is just cluttered, it would be a mood killer for me. I do not enjoy dirty places. I know I am a single man, however I have my standards too.

Only thing dirty I like, is the mind...

Omg i hate dirty houses people who live in filth are most likely too be fithly themselfs yock

"Thankfully I haven't been in such a situation.

Redecorating is not a problem, but if the place is full of dust and is just cluttered, it would be a mood killer for me. I do not enjoy dirty places. I know I am a single man, however I have my standards too.

"

I like your thinking

"Omg i hate dirty houses people who live in filth are most likely too be fithly themselfs yock "

Me too. No need for it at all !!!

Redecorating is not a problem, but if the place is full of dust and is just cluttered, it would be a mood killer for me. I do not enjoy dirty places. I know I am a single man, however I have my standards too

I like your thinking "

we second that

"I don't accom cause I've mountains of clothes everywhere "

There is a floorrobe in my house at times too. We are all guilty off that ! Especially before going it for the night and not having time to tidy it before your lift comes!!!! Lol x

"Have to say for a single guy who lives alone my place is spot less i take pride in where i live.

I know most guys do and its great to see it. I'm not knocking guys here either as one off the homes was a ladies also x "

my pet hate is when people allow there pets into there bedroom and allow it to sleep on the bed i hate that with a passion.

"Have to say for a single guy who lives alone my place is spot less i take pride in where i live.

I know most guys do and its great to see it. I'm not knocking guys here either as one off the homes was a ladies also x

my pet hate is when people allow there pets into there bedroom and allow it to sleep on the bed i hate that with a passion."

Oh Biggles you might off touched a few nerves there with that one!!! A lot off people let there pets sleep with them and I don't mean the human type!

I have a dog but it doesn't sleep with me nore is it allowed in the bed or even up stairs.

"you have on your own profile in big writing i do not accom .. and then complain about the state of the house of people who will

And?"

maybe the way around that is to split the cost of a hotel

[Removed by poster at 23/08/14 18:45:32]

"you have on your own profile in big writing i do not accom .. and then complain about the state of the house of people who will

And?"

Oh and for the record I only changed that I could not accom last night as I have family staying for a few weeks.

And?

maybe the way around that is to split the cost of a hotel "

I'm more than happy to split hotel costs with a fellow fabber anytime x

And?

maybe the way around that is to split the cost of a hotel

I'm more than happy to split hotel costs with a fellow fabber anytime x "

then I'm sure that will cure any further instances of homes not up to your standard

my pet hate is when people allow there pets into there bedroom and allow it to sleep on the bed i hate that with a passion."

So you wouldn't share my bed with my pet alligator?

my pet hate is when people allow there pets into there bedroom and allow it to sleep on the bed i hate that with a passion.

So you wouldn't share my bed with my pet alligator? "

ha ha ha.

"Have any off you lovely Fabbers arrived at a meet that the place was so dirty you had to turn on your heels and run?!!!

Sadly I have had this twice "

Oh I am so fussy and I normally don't accommodate, mind you there is a difference between untidy and dirty ........

"I don't accom cause I've mountains of clothes everywhere

There is a floorrobe in my house at times too. We are all guilty off that ! Especially before going it for the night and not having time to tidy it before your lift comes!!!! Lol x "

Lol exactly. Working on it tomorrow though cause I can't find any of the dresses I like the most

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

There is a floorrobe in my house at times too. We are all guilty off that ! Especially before going it for the night and not having time to tidy it before your lift comes!!!! Lol x

Lol exactly. Working on it tomorrow though cause I can't find any of the dresses I like the most "

Ul be fine with no dress

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"

have to agree on all counts

Lol exactly. Working on it tomorrow though cause I can't find any of the dresses I like the most

Ul be fine with no dress "

No one to keep me warm so I'll need them

Oh Biggles you might off touched a few nerves there with that one!!! A lot off people let there pets sleep with them and I don't mean the human type!

I have a dog but it doesn't sleep with me nore is it allowed in the bed or even up stairs. "

Same rules in my House No pets up stairs regardless of how cute they are...

But there is any amount of animals around and in the house... Hens, sheep, Pet lambs, Cows, Dogs, Donkeys...

limerick

Ul be fine with no dress

No one to keep me warm so I'll need them "

Dial a take out did I not send my no

Lol exactly. Working on it tomorrow though cause I can't find any of the dresses I like the most "

Lol good a reason as any

"Have any off you lovely Fabbers arrived at a meet that the place was so dirty you had to turn on your heels and run?!!!

Oh I am so fussy and I normally don't accommodate, mind you there is a difference between untidy and dirty ........"

Very true Huni x

thankfully haven't experienced this but seen plenty of pics on here that looked like they could do with a bucket of bleach taken to them!

Ul be fine with no dress

Dial a take out did I not send my no"

Not really in the mood for one...wouldn't mind some meat though...just too much effort to cook. You any good at cooking lol

I have a dog but it doesn't sleep with me nore is it allowed in the bed or even up stairs.

But there is any amount of animals around and in the house... Hens, sheep, Pet lambs, Cows, Dogs, Donkeys... "

How about a nice human pet that hung like a Donkey ? Might he be able to slip up them stairs? Lol

But there is any amount of animals around and in the house... Hens, sheep, Pet lambs, Cows, Dogs, Donkeys...

How about a nice human pet that hung like a Donkey ? Might he be able to slip up them stairs? Lol "

Ha ha I wish lol

How about a nice human pet that hung like a Donkey ? Might he be able to slip up them stairs? Lol

Ha ha I wish lol "

A girl can only.dream

yep been there, we met up with a guy totally the opposite from what he was peddling on site, got to his home, nervously up the stairs, first things first, looked nothing like his profile picture, like extra 40Lbs nothing ugghh.. upto bedroom full of rubbish and childrens pics everywhere.. unsuitable prick.....

"thankfully haven't experienced this but seen plenty of pics on here that looked like they could do with a bucket of bleach taken to them!"

"yep been there, we met up with a guy totally the opposite from what he was peddling on site, got to his home, nervously up the stairs, first things first, looked nothing like his profile picture, like extra 40Lbs nothing ugghh.. upto bedroom full of rubbish and childrens pics everywhere.. unsuitable prick..... "

Not good at all. Plus so disappointing as well. I myself like most on here, don't get much time to meet but when I do and something like that happens, it ruins your whole day/evening

limerick

Ul be fine with no dress

Not really in the mood for one...wouldn't mind some meat though...just too much effort to cook. You any good at cooking lol"

Not one to boast bug I may be a ble to whip up sometimg

Ul be fine with no dress

Not really in the mood for one...wouldn't mind some meat though...just too much effort to cook. You any good at cooking lol

Not one to boast bug I may be a ble to whip up sometimg "

I'll let you whip it up then bring it over. If it's great I won't need the dresses

limerick

Hmmm no dresses required, on my way

Ul be fine with no dress

Not one to boast bug I may be a ble to whip up sometimg

I'll let you whip it up then bring it over. If it's great I won't need the dresses "

Sadly I have had this twice "

I just run up yr stairs mmmhhh nice big bed you have too

Oh I am so fussy and I normally don't accommodate, mind you there is a difference between untidy and dirty ........"

You trip over the toys in my house xxx

I personally would never accomodate cos i dont want people knowing where I live, suits me better that way, but if I did have someone coming round I think I would have the hoover out and everything looking pristine by the time they got there lol

"I personally would never accomodate cos i dont want people knowing where I live, suits me better that way, but if I did have someone coming round I think I would have the hoover out and everything looking pristine by the time they got there lol"

Yes I'd be the same

I just run up yr stairs mmmhhh nice big bed you have too "

Lol you did too naughty girl Mmmm

I just run up yr stairs mmmhhh nice big bed you have too

Lol you did too naughty girl Mmmm "

Looking forward to running up them again xx

» Add a new message to this topic