FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Young guys

Young guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arren94 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

From experience on here, it seems to be next to impossible to find girls who prefer younger fellas like myself, over older men, and it got me thinking. How young is too young? What is the lowest age you would go for? Have you had any past experience with someone young and what was it like? Some replies should be interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that you cliff Jimmy or Gary? ???

By *arren94 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

"Is that you cliff Jimmy or Gary? ???"

It's Rolf here

"Is that you cliff Jimmy or Gary? ???

It's Rolf here "

By *eedycplCouple  over a year ago

belfast

Tbh we would like to try a younger fella maybe early 20s to have that experience so to say lol but after chatting with a few it's not long until they put us off the idea with the way they speak about the women we all know that this is a sex site but there has to be some chemistry there for it to be fun all round. We talked to a few and they either wanna meet the mrs on her own up a lane way or car park or after a few messages they r asking can they come fuck my ass and spunk on my tits etc like come on that's not gonna happen after chatting 10 mins lol a bit of respect is not much to ask how and ever we accept there r prob decent young mature blokes out there just not found they yet lol

Just speaking for myself no way 19 is way to young have a son not much younger and as the other Cpl said what do u talk abt to them x box maybe

I love the younger guys but as the lady above said 19 is way too young for us.we also have kids that age and older and just wouldn't seem right.

"I love the younger guys but as the lady above said 19 is way too young for us.we also have kids that age and older and just wouldn't seem right."

I have to agree with you I like younger guys too but 19 is just way to young late twenties onwards for me

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Hey Dee - you should be out scoring in a pub. In any case you will age into here.

You should try being 48 ! - filters really do limit the number of available interested ladies.

"Tbh we would like to try a younger fella maybe early 20s to have that experience so to say lol but after chatting with a few it's not long until they put us off the idea with the way they speak about the women we all know that this is a sex site but there has to be some chemistry there for it to be fun all round. We talked to a few and they either wanna meet the mrs on her own up a lane way or car park or after a few messages they r asking can they come fuck my ass and spunk on my tits etc like come on that's not gonna happen after chatting 10 mins lol a bit of respect is not much to ask how and ever we accept there r prob decent young mature blokes out there just not found they yet lol "

» Add a new message to this topic