FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > lingerie V plain...

lingerie V plain...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious lads, my lovely lady has just told me that she's going wear her apron with nothing else for me later on and it got me extremely excited.. Now don't get me wrong, I love the black stockings and suspenders and all the other sexy apparel as much as the next red blooded guy. But what is it about a strappy summer dress or a vest top with no bra that gets me going? Or is it just me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are a lucky man dear sir.

I find a lady wearing an erotic lingerie very sexy, as much as a lady wearing a nice dress, summer dress, or only an apron with no lingerie underneath.

Knowing that there is only that one layer blocking me from kissing her lovely naked skin would make my mind wonder into a very naughty place.

Enjoy the time later! You guys have fun today

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I have a vest top in today but in the privacy of my own home if unexpected visitors arrive I'm sticking s bra on.

"Just curious lads, my lovely lady has just told me that she's going wear her apron with nothing else for me later on and it got me extremely excited.. Now don't get me wrong, I love the black stockings and suspenders and all the other sexy apparel as much as the next red blooded guy. But what is it about a strappy summer dress or a vest top with no bra that gets me going? Or is it just me "

I'd definitely need some support upstairs but I love a flowy summer dress too. And a nice breeze.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have a vest top in today but in the privacy of my own home if unexpected visitors arrive I'm sticking s bra on. "

Functionality is great for around the house for sure. But when it comes to play time,that same vest top on with no bra would get me as excited as any lacy wonder bra would.

I just love lingerie and silk stockings. I love the feel of them on my skin and topped with a pair of sexy heels it gives me more confidence and makes me feel sexy but then skin on skin can feel equally amazing.

[Removed by poster at 20/08/14 21:19:43]

"I have a vest top in today but in the privacy of my own home if unexpected visitors arrive I'm sticking s bra on. "

Oooh Letme! Love wearing a vest with no bra - now that makes me feel horny mmmmm

"I have a vest top in today but in the privacy of my own home if unexpected visitors arrive I'm sticking s bra on.

Oooh Letme! Love wearing a vest with no bra - now that makes me feel horny mmmmm"

The thought of a braless Yolo makes solo feel horny

[Removed by poster at 20/08/14 22:54:00]

"I have a vest top in today but in the privacy of my own home if unexpected visitors arrive I'm sticking s bra on.

Oooh Letme! Love wearing a vest with no bra - now that makes me feel horny mmmmm The thought of a braless Yolo makes solo feel horny "

Me toooooooo....

Can't wait to see that

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I definitely do love my lingerie. . But a little flippy dress had got me in trouble before now lol. .. And there is something very naughty about going braless..... But I have to be very careful about where or when as it is pretty dam obvious if I'm not

Oooh Letme! Love wearing a vest with no bra - now that makes me feel horny mmmmm The thought of a braless Yolo makes solo feel horny

Me toooooooo....

Can't wait to see that

"

Soon Annie...very soon

"I definitely do love my lingerie. . But a little flippy dress had got me in trouble before now lol. .. And there is something very naughty about going braless..... But I have to be very careful about where or when as it is pretty dam obvious if I'm not

"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Oooh Letme! Love wearing a vest with no bra - now that makes me feel horny mmmmm The thought of a braless Yolo makes solo feel horny

Me toooooooo....

Can't wait to see that

Soon Annie...very soon "

mmmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic