FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Good Deed For the Day

Good Deed For the Day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So im awake since four too hot to sleep..

Got up had some tea.. Taking a wee look out across the valley to see my friends house all lit up,

(shes just had a baby and is a mum to twin one year old boys) So I rang to see if everything was okay... And now im in my house watching Postman Pat with a wee man either side and a little 6 week old cutie asleep on my lap...

Hope she get a well deserved rest and a nights sleep now....

So if your reading this go out and do a good deed today its amazing the satisfaction you get by helping others...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"So im awake since four too hot to sleep..

Got up had some tea.. Taking a wee look out across the valley to see my friends house all lit up,

(shes just had a baby and is a mum to twin one year old boys) So I rang to see if everything was okay... And now im in my house watching Postman Pat with a wee man either side and a little 6 week old cutie asleep on my lap...

So if your reading this go out and do a good deed today its amazing the satisfaction you get by helping others... "

awww what a lovely friend you are! ! And I'm a little jealous.... sleepy baby snuggles are just the best!

So if your reading this go out and do a good deed today its amazing the satisfaction you get by helping others...

awww what a lovely friend you are! ! And I'm a little jealous.... sleepy baby snuggles are just the best! "

Ohh i dont mind.. as the saying goes Happy Mammy, Happy Baby...

There isn't a better snuggle partner she is just a wee chubby cutie..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awww what a lovely friend you are! ! And I'm a little jealous.... sleepy baby snuggles are just the best!

There isn't a better snuggle partner she is just a wee chubby cutie.. "

Jeez are you the handy neighbour or what

Jeez are you the handy neighbour or what "

Well I try my best...

Jeez are you the handy neighbour or what

Well I try my best... "

Going across the valley at six in the morning to borrow three under 1.5s !!!!! That's more than ones best fair play to ya

So if your reading this go out and do a good deed today its amazing the satisfaction you get by helping others... "

Wow Angel of the Valley

I hope when your neighbour finally wakes up, she remembers who she gave her offspring to

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Thats a lovely thing to do fallen angel

It's great that someone takes the baby for a few hours to get some shut eye.

Having had babies myself they hard work.

But holding a newborn while they sleep is lovely and that smell they have.

Well done you

[Removed by poster at 20/08/14 08:21:10]

Wow,everyone needs a great friend like you! Don't think anyone's good deed is gonna top that one tho

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Thats a lovely thing to do fallen angel

Well done you "

Baby wipes will solve the smell issue!

Wow to your friend that must have felt like winning the lotto! I remember that feeling the exhaustion setting and kids full of beans. Fair play to you

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Well done you

Baby wipes will solve the smell issue! "

not the poop smell Michael that newborn smell

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Well done you

Baby wipes will solve the smell issue! not the poop smell Michael that newborn smell "

Lol, the smell of shite is all I remember!

Good call Angel, I'm sure you're now that lady's best friend and you got to watch postman Pat, lucky sod

What a lovely thing to do ...

By *oci1Couple  over a year ago

Trim

certaunky living up to your name pity there aren't more caring peeps in the world like you fair play to ye miss xx

Nice one Angel, always nice when you can enjoy doing a favour for someone else.

The woman has a tough enough time with 3 little ones under 2years..

if me taking them for a while helps in anyway I'm delighted... Everybody needs a break and I've no problem putting my day on hold to help somebody out... The man who made time made plenty of it

Fair play to you ! You're an angel!!! And it is great to help your neighbours! To know that you're there for them and visa versa when you need each other is priceless!

your not a social worker are you ?

"your not a social worker are you ?"

No...

"The woman has a tough enough time with 3 little ones under 2years..

if me taking them for a while helps in anyway I'm delighted... Everybody needs a break and I've no problem putting my day on hold to help somebody out... The man who made time made plenty of it "

your so right donegal women are class

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

if me taking them for a while helps in anyway I'm delighted... Everybody needs a break and I've no problem putting my day on hold to help somebody out... The man who made time made plenty of it your so right donegal women are class "

obviously so Mr Hardy!

Angel I have a 24,18 and 8yr old...Im feeling generous you can have all mine

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Bloody hell seen the words all lit up n thought you meant was on fire ffs!

Knew you were a gud un alright

By *araMan  over a year ago

n abbey

if me taking them for a while helps in anyway I'm delighted... Everybody needs a break and I've no problem putting my day on hold to help somebody out... The man who made time made plenty of it "

You any good at ironing shirts

By *araMan  over a year ago

n abbey

You any good at ironing shirts

That's an amazing thing to do you should feel very proud of yourself im sure your neighbour thought she died and went to heaven that was such a brilliant thing to do and I'm sure meant so much to her.

fallen..ur an inspiration, read this the other day and realised...ive been on fab...compromising myself mostly, long enough, and spent too much time on it, and i havent been the person i am. I used to call to my old neighbour who lost his wife with a bottle of stout....and i havent in ages (quite a few people know that story...i missed a meet cos of the old geezer..lol..the couple blocked me)...but generally i think im a bettter person away from here, so im off to do what i do best...which genuinely..is help others, and be a good friend. sooo...happpy fabbin folks and hope y'all have fun...im defo cummin back...but my last break lasted 6 whole months..whooopee.

now all i gotta do..is post an awl whingey whiney post bout leavin..lol..and go

oh and hopefully they still sell bottles of stout locally...i thought that stuff was only for cookin

"fallen..ur an inspiration, read this the other day and realised...ive been on fab...compromising myself mostly, long enough, and spent too much time on it, and i havent been the person i am. I used to call to my old neighbour who lost his wife with a bottle of stout....and i havent in ages (quite a few people know that story...i missed a meet cos of the old geezer..lol..the couple blocked me)...but generally i think im a bettter person away from here, so im off to do what i do best...which genuinely..is help others, and be a good friend. sooo...happpy fabbin folks and hope y'all have fun...im defo cummin back...but my last break lasted 6 whole months..whooopee.

now all i gotta do..is post an awl whingey whiney post bout leavin..lol..and go

oh and hopefully they still sell bottles of stout locally...i thought that stuff was only for cookin "

Aww thanks but I doubt I'm an inspiration... Hope you enjoy your break away

» Add a new message to this topic