FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > singal male profile haters lol

singal male profile haters lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So iv deleated my single male profile (uppity247) because the ladys on here like to play hard to get! Aint no body got time for that

Tho no i see how mush off a hard time the single male get on fad.

So i think its back to the drawing book for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wow i sounded d*unk writing that i swear i wasnt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well now u know what its like at least!!!....think theres a break on the horizon myself!

"well now u know what its like at least!!!....think theres a break on the horizon myself!"

Too much off a run around im starting to feel abit like kattle ffs

Cry me river...even us ladys lookin for ladys ..seriously either im not doin it for them or there just #curious but afraid..either way ..um feelin u dude

lol...im not feelin too bad bout headin off for a break..kinda think it wrks best that way...dip in for a 6 months odd, meet ..play..then dip back out again for 6 months....sort of part-time swingin...imao

I dont get why couples have single profiles makes no sence ta me having 3 different profiles why not just write up that u both can meet as singles having 3 profiles is juat confusing i remeber a couple mailed us saying the guy wanted too meet us alone an we refused he then went on an on about it so we blocked them 10 mins later the same guy mailed us true his single profile saying the same thing so that was unfair on us an very annoying rant over

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I couldnt care if i went months or years without meet here.id imagine it be frustrating if only meets your thing

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I don't known what ye are on about, I'm having a great time!

Well Mr uppity247, you wanted the best of both worlds, ya you have it :P haha

Now you know the ordeal we have to go through... lol

As long as you have not received any hate emails, you haven't lived to the full... hahaha

Mrs really enjoys her profile that she has had for awhile now. She has a laught mailing and getting mail from men women and couples that have led to meets as couples. So i guess i eas just looking for the freedom to talk openly with ppl without the otherhalf worring who i was talking too but happy to meet said ppl for fun.

I feel sorry for the guys who go fishing every hour off the day in order to catch that fish that comes along every blue moon

"Mrs really enjoys her profile that she has had for awhile now. She has a laught mailing and getting mail from men women and couples that have led to meets as couples. So i guess i eas just looking for the freedom to talk openly with ppl without the otherhalf worring who i was talking too but happy to meet said ppl for fun.

I feel sorry for the guys who go fishing every hour off the day in order to catch that fish that comes along every blue moon "

i think if your relying on fab for a sex life...ur in deep shit!!!!

Haha ur ovb txtn the wrong ppl dude lol

"Mrs really enjoys her profile that she has had for awhile now. She has a laught mailing and getting mail from men women and couples that have led to meets as couples. So i guess i eas just looking for the freedom to talk openly with ppl without the otherhalf worring who i was talking too but happy to meet said ppl for fun.

I feel sorry for the guys who go fishing every hour off the day in order to catch that fish that comes along every blue moon

i think if your relying on fab for a sex life...ur in deep shit!!!!"

haha, I only rely on fab for mmf... for mf I prefer to bring d*unk girls from clubs back home... yak... hate that actually

i think if your relying on fab for a sex life...ur in deep shit!!!!

haha, I only rely on fab for mmf... for mf I prefer to bring d*unk girls from clubs back home... yak... hate that actually "

Wow

"Wow "

what bit and is it a good or bad WoW?

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Wow

what bit and is it a good or bad WoW? "

LOL ...if you have to ask...