FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How did it all start?

How did it all start?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With a Big Bang of course.

One for the couples.

How did you and your better half find your way into the "lifestyle"? Did one suggest to the other? Was it playful pillow talk that went that extra mile? Or was there always that mutual sexy curiosity there from the start?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

One for the couples.

How did you and your better half find your way into the "lifestyle"? Did one suggest to the other? Was it playful pillow talk that went that extra mile? Or was there always that mutual sexy curiosity there from the start?"

mmm..... getting suspicious of all your inquisitive threads today!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

One for the couples.

How did you and your better half find your way into the "lifestyle"? Did one suggest to the other? Was it playful pillow talk that went that extra mile? Or was there always that mutual sexy curiosity there from the start?

mmm..... getting suspicious of all your inquisitive threads today!!!"

Just trying to make chat. I read in another thread here that the best way to meet new people is to use the forum board. So here I am.

I'll answer my own question if that makes you feel better. Curiosity and a willingness to experiment got me started.

We started a good few yrs ago by having sex on cam not here on another site....it was fun hot and horny!

Then it progressed to here I guess....

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I just joined then told him later that day hey I joined us on a swingers site he laughed and taught I was messin he wasn't laughin wen he was goin to his first party haha

"I just joined then told him later that day hey I joined us on a swingers site he laughed and taught I was messin he wasn't laughin wen he was goin to his first party haha "

Lol I like your style!!!

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

"I just joined then told him later that day hey I joined us on a swingers site he laughed and taught I was messin he wasn't laughin wen he was goin to his first party haha "

brilliant

I was just chatting about this today with a fellow fabber.Mr Goldie joined us up and told me a few days later during pillow talk.i was ofcourse disgusted to start with and wouldn't hear tell of it.I soon changed my mind and was begging for password lol.

my husband asked me and I freaked out was wondering why he wanted to join but he reassured me it was just curiousity took me a while to come around so glad I did met some awesome people and made friends

"my husband asked me and I freaked out was wondering why he wanted to join but he reassured me it was just curiousity took me a while to come around so glad I did met some awesome people and made friends "

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I was just chatting about this today with a fellow fabber.Mr Goldie joined us up and told me a few days later during pillow talk.i was ofcourse disgusted to start with and wouldn't hear tell of it.I soon changed my mind and was begging for password lol."

And a lot more

"I was just chatting about this today with a fellow fabber.Mr Goldie joined us up and told me a few days later during pillow talk.i was ofcourse disgusted to start with and wouldn't hear tell of it.I soon changed my mind and was begging for password lol.

And a lot more "

ur rite Cj

I was looking for a frontman for my new band and made a typo and thought why not

» Add a new message to this topic