FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Blocking

Blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If u mail someone here and they read it, then delete it, would u say its ok to block?

I do it because they clearly aren't interested. Though some people seem to take it personally?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile, you do what's best for you

"If u mail someone here and they read it, then delete it, would u say its ok to block?

I do it because they clearly aren't interested. Though some people seem to take it personally?"

how do you know if people are taking it personal or not? they can no longer message you!! And if they didn't reply why do you care then what they think? just move on....

Couples are not used to getting blocked I guess and they might take it badly and I know what I am saying, trust me...

Best thing is, to do what you feel is right by you and to move on.

There are plenty of fantastic people on fab, so chances are good that you make friends here and maybe even sex friend

Good luck and happy swining!

Because u can see an updated status that says, blocked by "whoever" for not replying to their mail.

For me it's the best thing to do. Block and move on

Just asking the question!

"Because u can see an updated status that says, blocked by "whoever" for not replying to their mail.

For me it's the best thing to do. Block and move on

Just asking the question!"

You wouldn't know why you are blocked. It doesn't even tell you that you are definitely blocked. You are given few reasons that could have caused for you the inability to view the profile.

You cannot please everyone and one should never try I my opinion.

As much as it is your right to block. It is her/their's to delete and not to answer.

I went through my block list. I have blocked 16 girls for reading a first message from me and deleting it.

If someone blanked me like that in person I would never forget it, so why let it slide online? They are not interested, they are rude, so block. Simple. If they post about it then it's just proving they are rude.

It's polite to block them so you don't bother them or waste their time in the future again. What do they want 100 mails from the same guy begging? lol

I would never block someone who replied to me once. Even if it was to say not interested. Or if they let a conversation die and started deleting messages the next day, Id just stop messaging them but not block them.

Cheers pal

If you are blocked you cannot see their status so you must have either unblocked them to see what their status is, or you have another profile

That should read 'you have blocked them'

"That should read 'you have blocked them'"

When u do a browse for profiles you can see a status then

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Rinky you can see their status if the're online and profile not hidden. They will be listed on women/men/couples online browse list.

Even when you have them blocked? That's a bit pointless? Apologies Mark Bell my bad.

"Even when you have them blocked? That's a bit pointless? Apologies Mark Bell my bad."

Yea if u block someone u can still see their profile if u do a general browse.

"If u mail someone here and they read it, then delete it, would u say its ok to block?

I do it because they clearly aren't interested. Though some people seem to take it personally?"

It's your profile you do what you want block whoever you like, I know I don't answer all males who contact me but that's me. But I block if I send a mail which is read and tgen deleted the way I put it they are not interestedso why waste my ttime

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

Maybe if you find a person reads you message then deleted it .....before blocking them just send a little polite message on the lines of ..."take it i am not for you, just so i don't do likewise again i will stick you on my block list ...just so i am a nuisance to you ...enjoy " might make them rethink ..and you could get somewhere ....you would certainly stand out

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

You mailed us 3 months ago. I guess we must have replied as we're not blocked

"Maybe if you find a person reads you message then deleted it .....before blocking them just send a little polite message on the lines of ..."take it i am not for you, just so i don't do likewise again i will stick you on my block list ...just so i am a nuisance to you ...enjoy " might make them rethink ..and you could get somewhere ....you would certainly stand out "

Very good point

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

we havent been blocked by to many we think ha..and have only blocked a few ourselves..but if we do get blocked it obviously means they have no interest in us and thats fine,you cant be everyones cup of tea so we just move on

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Jayus id love to get blocked it must be three weeks since I last had a drink

» Add a new message to this topic