FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Final update dublin m&g

Final update dublin m&g

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Afew people have brought to my attention that emails are going around saying that a journalist was sold the story about the meet and greet

Let me be clear - the venue has not been released. There's no way the story was "sold"

The venue management are aware of what our SOCIAL is about, there is no chance of the venue cancelling

Small minded folks trying to ruin fun for everyone - beyond pathetic really

This event WILL go ahead, please don't buy into scare mongering - especially from new members profiles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is always one Bollix that ruins it

"Afew people have brought to my attention that emails are going around saying that a journalist was sold the story about the meet and greet

Let me be clear - the venue has not been released. There's no way the story was "sold"

The venue management are aware of what our SOCIAL is about, there is no chance of the venue cancelling

This event WILL go ahead, please don't buy into scare mongering - especially from new members profiles "

Nothing new there then lolli..... ...ignore ignore...chin up...rock on !!

Have a great time folks xxx

You are kidding...some people are just bastards

i can see the story now 'adults meet for drinks'

"Afew people have brought to my attention that emails are going around saying that a journalist was sold the story about the meet and greet

This event WILL go ahead, please don't buy into scare mongering - especially from new members profiles "

Wankers!!!!!! Your doing a great job, the knob heads won't spoil our fun on this one

Well come hell or high water i'll be there

"i can see the story now 'adults meet for drinks'

"

I know. Riveting stuff

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

This kind of shite makes me laugh U can go into any club or pub in Ireland on a sat night and the same activities are going on,people having a drink,dancing,conversing,friends meeting up for the first time in ages,flirting in other words a normal night on the tiles the only difference is we are all open minded adults so the score rate is higher. Time for assholes to wake up its a social event, orgies are organized in private

[Removed by poster at 08/08/14 11:00:37]

I know. Riveting stuff "

That would start a revolution. Life wouldn't be same after that article would have come out. People would star meeting for drinks every weekend... Oh no!! Lol

"This kind of shite makes me laugh U can go into any club or pub in Ireland on a sat night and the same activities are going on,people having a drink,dancing,conversing,friends meeting up for the first time in ages,flirting in other words a normal night on the tiles the only difference is we are all open minded adults so the score rate is higher. Time for assholes to wake up its a social event, orgies are organized in private"

Absolutely!!! Apparently it's a midlands journalist too, I can see the headlines now "social event in dublin on sat night"

Hmmm hardly front page stuff!!

Extra extra read all about it, like minded adults meet for drinks, dancing and flirting.

Scandalous I tell ya

"This kind of shite makes me laugh U can go into any club or pub in Ireland on a sat night and the same activities are going on,people having a drink,dancing,conversing,friends meeting up for the first time in ages,flirting in other words a normal night on the tiles the only difference is we are all open minded adults so the score rate is higher. Time for assholes to wake up its a social event, orgies are organized in private"

Exactly!!

Majority of journalist will cover a story and need clarification before an editor would touch the story.vox pox interviews aren't used as much ad "on the record".

Go have fun and enjoy the night, it's a "gathering" the government will be pleased!! Lol

By *oci1Couple  over a year ago

Trim

Lets make it page 3 material girls

Who's with me lol

"This kind of shite makes me laugh U can go into any club or pub in Ireland on a sat night and the same activities are going on,people having a drink,dancing,conversing,friends meeting up for the first time in ages,flirting in other words a normal night on the tiles the only difference is we are all open minded adults so the score rate is higher. Time for assholes to wake up its a social event, orgies are organized in private

Exactly!!

Majority of journalist will cover a story and need clarification before an editor would touch the story.vox pox interviews aren't used as much ad "on the record".

Go have fun and enjoy the night, it's a "gathering" the government will be pleased!! Lol"

Lol exactly!!! And technically were boosting tourism for dublin after the Garth brooks fiasco, we should be applauded!!

"Lets make it page 3 material girls

Who's with me lol "

Count me in

Trim

Who's with me lol

Count me in "

And just to be clear - if there is a journalist lurking around - mail me, I'll gladly give you an interview and a proper view on what swing actually is. Stop trying to make it out to be some sordid affair.

These meet and greets are socials, strictly no play events

No different to any other website who organise meet ups

This really p!sses me off!!

"And just to be clear - if there is a journalist lurking around - mail me, I'll gladly give you an interview and a proper view on what swing actually is. Stop trying to make it out to be some sordid affair.

This really p!sses me off!!"

Agreed a journalist could stand outside any dublin club and claim it's all swingers in side. We are no different than any other tom dick or harry out on a Saturday night

"And just to be clear - if there is a journalist lurking around - mail me, I'll gladly give you an interview and a proper view on what swing actually is. Stop trying to make it out to be some sordid affair.

Agreed a journalist could stand outside any dublin club and claim it's all swingers in side. We are no different than any other tom dick or harry out on a Saturday night "

Which is why a story be fruitless!! They don't check lanes when club closes to see what's going on (the youth of today lol) and they leave the red district alone too. There is no story here. Stop the panic buttons.

Agreed a journalist could stand outside any dublin club and claim it's all swingers in side. We are no different than any other tom dick or harry out on a Saturday night

Which is why a story be fruitless!! They don't check lanes when club closes to see what's going on (the youth of today lol) and they leave the red district alone too. There is no story here. Stop the panic buttons."

Good advice

"

I can just imagine the line "is that a dictaphone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?...... oh it's actually a dictaphone? Well this is awkward"

"I can just imagine the line "is that a dictaphone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?...... oh it's actually a dictaphone? Well this is awkward""

Ha ha ha ha

"I can just imagine the line "is that a dictaphone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?...... oh it's actually a dictaphone? Well this is awkward""

Its gone beyond a joke with bleedin ejits tryin to ruin the fun for everybody

There is always some prick that tries to ruin it for everyone. I wouldn't believe that if the venue hasn't been released. Enjoy yer night

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Who's with me lol "

me lol....ex page three girl to the rescue

Who's with me lol

me lol....ex page three girl to the rescue "

ahhh, now theres a story I want to hear about

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

If I see someone with a camera I'll slap a bitch she be takin pics of her prostate for the rest of the night fuckin ejits don't know why people do this everytime there's somethin that everyone looks forward to on here someone try's to suck the life out of it I'll still be there either way

"If I see someone with a camera I'll slap a bitch she be takin pics of her prostate for the rest of the night fuckin ejits don't know why people do this everytime there's somethin that everyone looks forward to on here someone try's to suck the life out of it I'll still be there either way "

Guys I think selfie taking is off the menu unless clarified with Ash

Though in all seriousness, good call

DUBLIN

"If I see someone with a camera I'll slap a bitch she be takin pics of her prostate for the rest of the night fuckin ejits don't know why people do this everytime there's somethin that everyone looks forward to on here someone try's to suck the life out of it I'll still be there either way

Though in all seriousness, good call"

awh u called me ash it's been so long haha

"If I see someone with a camera I'll slap a bitch she be takin pics of her prostate for the rest of the night fuckin ejits don't know why people do this everytime there's somethin that everyone looks forward to on here someone try's to suck the life out of it I'll still be there either way "

What a funny rant ....

I be surprised if you get to see "a camera" they're so small nowadays....

Trim

Who's with me lol

me lol....ex page three girl to the rescue "

Ohhh yeah and bring the gloves

DUBLIN

"If I see someone with a camera I'll slap a bitch she be takin pics of her prostate for the rest of the night fuckin ejits don't know why people do this everytime there's somethin that everyone looks forward to on here someone try's to suck the life out of it I'll still be there either way

What a funny rant ....

I be surprised if you get to see "a camera" they're so small nowadays....

"

that's true u can always spot the odd ball tho

Though in all seriousness, good call awh u called me ash it's been so long haha "

Don't get too used to it Mary

DUBLIN

Though in all seriousness, good call awh u called me ash it's been so long haha

Don't get too used to it Mary "

haha fuck sake didn last long oh I hav the music blastin I'm in great form today I'm in party mode already

Don't get too used to it Mary haha fuck sake didn last long oh I hav the music blastin I'm in great form today I'm in party mode already "

Christ knows what you'll be like by tomorrow!

DUBLIN

Don't get too used to it Mary haha fuck sake didn last long oh I hav the music blastin I'm in great form today I'm in party mode already

Christ knows what you'll be like by tomorrow! "

I'll hav a nervous feelin tomorrow havin the odd shot threw out the day while I'm gettin ready ha

Don't get too used to it Mary haha fuck sake didn last long oh I hav the music blastin I'm in great form today I'm in party mode already "

Shouldn't have drawn attention to it

DUBLIN

Don't get too used to it Mary haha fuck sake didn last long oh I hav the music blastin I'm in great form today I'm in party mode already

Shouldn't have drawn attention to it "

how could I not I was shocked haha

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Jesus some twats around

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

You are all sinners and are all going to Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will see you there ...

Palookaville

Who's with me lol

me lol....ex page three girl to the rescue

Ohhh yeah and bring the gloves "

can't hold my drink with them on! !

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

"You are all sinners and are all going to Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will see you there ... "

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

IF the story was sold, it had to be someone from here Hope this is not the case and you all have a fab time xx

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"Ohhh yeah and bring the gloves

can't hold my drink with them on! ! "

I can think of a pair of ways!

By *eandmrsjones1Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

I guess the thing we all have to remember is that not everyone here is a swinger, some are just sad bastards playing games, this is just another way for them to get their kicks, probably borne of jealousy as they will never get to do what fascinates them the most.

OMFG....What an asshole trying to ruin things

Has to be said...

The midlands can be a very quiet and uneventfull spot

Tis the night before the party

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

The travel arrangements made

The final prep being done

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

To fabbers and fabbettes alike

Please relax and enjoy

A simply wonderful night...

"Tis the night before the party

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

Please relax and enjoy

A simply wonderful night..."

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

Please relax and enjoy

LOVE IT!!

DUBLIN

Ah hurry up tomorrow already I'm gettin inpatient now today is just draggin in

Just got my nails done. Tan is patchy as feck but right now I don't care.... One more sleeeep!!!!!

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

Please relax and enjoy

Palookaville

"Ohhh yeah and bring the gloves

can't hold my drink with them on! !

I can think of a pair of ways! "

mmm do tell lol

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

Please relax and enjoy

"

+1

Palookaville

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

Please relax and enjoy

+1"

fabettes .. loving it!

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

Please relax and enjoy

Lolli...you are a lady of many talents.. love it fab

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

Please relax and enjoy

Lolli...you are a lady of many talents.. love it fab "

Why thank you can't wait to see ya tomorrow cheeky xx

Let the sin begin....roll on the d*unken antics of any night out in Dublin. Can I propose a toast in advance to lolli for organising this meaningful gathering of like minded opwn minded people...better known as fellow perves haha ????

"Let the sin begin....roll on the d*unken antics of any night out in Dublin. Can I propose a toast in advance to lolli for organising this meaningful gathering of like minded opwn minded people...better known as fellow perves haha ???? "

Aw well spanks twasnt just me, cyberchic and Dshade are equal partners in this shin dig

DUBLIN

"Let the sin begin....roll on the d*unken antics of any night out in Dublin. Can I propose a toast in advance to lolli for organising this meaningful gathering of like minded opwn minded people...better known as fellow perves haha ???? "
here here

Equal doses of thanks to all involved. Looking forward to meeting ye tomorrow

Final emails finally gone out, please check your spam and junk folders and mail me if you got my mail on Monday but not today xx

Palookaville

"Let the sin begin....roll on the d*unken antics of any night out in Dublin. Can I propose a toast in advance to lolli for organising this meaningful gathering of like minded opwn minded people...better known as fellow perves haha ???? here here "

cheers!

By *oandWexCouple  over a year ago

arklow

"Final emails finally gone out, please check your spam and junk folders and mail me if you got my mail on Monday but not today xx"

didnt got the one today

Hi there. Is it to late for an invite? I was looking for the original post but couldn't find it

By *ohnsmith69dMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Zero more sleeps to go.

Looking forward to seeing some 'old' faces and some new tonight. I'll be doing the rounds and introducing myself so if ya see me, be sure and say 'hi'

JohnSmith

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Woohoo it's finally here

By *enny BenassiMan  over a year ago

Portlaoise

if the papers are going to be there can ya ask the guy with the camera to get my good side .. don't wanna be on the front page looking like a minger lol... cya all there

"Final emails finally gone out, please check your spam and junk folders and mail me if you got my mail on Monday but not today xx"

Ummmm I got no mail

Palookaville

I got mail

No more sleeps. .. yay

"Final emails finally gone out, please check your spam and junk folders and mail me if you got my mail on Monday but not today xx

Ummmm I got no mail "

Looks like its back on with the blonde wig and standing at the street corner for you tonight...........Mr Panther

"Final emails finally gone out, please check your spam and junk folders and mail me if you got my mail on Monday but not today xx

Ummmm I got no mail Looks like its back on with the blonde wig and standing at the street corner for you tonight...........Mr Panther"

Ah it'll pay the rent sure

I shall just gatecrash so

"I got mail

No more sleeps. .. yay "

Yay!!! It's finally party time. Been so long coming around!! Busy bee today so roll on tonight xx

Ummmm I got no mail Looks like its back on with the blonde wig and standing at the street corner for you tonight...........Mr Panther

I shall just hang around Dublin's corners so Drinks on me "

Are you sure you got no mail or is this a weekend confession ........

Palookaville

Ummmm I got no mail Looks like its back on with the blonde wig and standing at the street corner for you tonight...........Mr Panther

I shall just hang around Dublin's corners so Drinks on me

Are you sure you got no mail or is this a weekend confession ........ "

don't worry banabas... We know where we're going. . You will just have to be extra nice to us so we will tell you!

that means we have the power

don't worry banabas... We think we know where we're going. . You will just have to wear that wig incase we have to sneak you in so bring us some of your makeup or we will tell you!

that means you can be one of the powderpuff girls "

Are you sure you got no mail or is this a weekend confession ........ "

Its a confession, at weekend I wear a long blonde wig, open shirt and flares.... yes Mr P I infact am a Robert Plant impersonator (Google is your friend) and I'm feckin woeful at it

Its a confession, at weekend I wear a long blonde wig, open shirt and flares.... yes Mr P I infact am a Robert Plant impersonator (Google is your friend) and I'm feckin woeful at it "

who Robert Plant is from the 1940's

don't worry banabas... We know where we're going. . You will just have to be extra nice to us so we will tell you!

that means we have the power "

Phew Mrs S, I was really worried there

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

And no one can wait

Envelopes at the ready

So please don't be late!

Oh meet and greet dublin

Hurry up and come!

So just a final reminder

Please relax and enjoy

Lolli you are a star!

Have fun everyone, I'm very jealous of you all

Its a confession, at weekend I wear a long blonde wig, open shirt and flares.... yes Mr P I infact am a Robert Plant impersonator (Google is your friend) and I'm feckin woeful at it who Robert Plant is from the 1940's "

I'm not even getting into this

Its a confession, at weekend I wear a long blonde wig, open shirt and flares.... yes Mr P I infact am a Robert Plant impersonator (Google is your friend) and I'm feckin woeful at it who Robert Plant is from the 1940's

I'm not even getting into this "

Robert Plant you've got me on this one was he one of those tree hugging hippies from the seventies(Long blonde wig he wore)......Mr Panther

Palookaville

Its a confession, at weekend I wear a long blonde wig, open shirt and flares.... yes Mr P I infact am a Robert Plant impersonator (Google is your friend) and I'm feckin woeful at it who Robert Plant is from the 1940's

I'm not even getting into this Robert Plant you've got me on this one was he one of those tree hugging hippies from the seventies(Long blonde wig he wore)......Mr Panther"

please Sir. ..I know. .. She says waving hand pathetically

I'm not even getting into this Robert Plant you've got me on this one was he one of those tree hugging hippies from the seventies(Long blonde wig he wore)......Mr Panther

please Sir. ..I know. .. She says waving hand pathetically "

Mr P I'm appalled

Mrs S maximum cool points await you

Palookaville

I'm not even getting into this Robert Plant you've got me on this one was he one of those tree hugging hippies from the seventies(Long blonde wig he wore)......Mr Panther

please Sir. ..I know. .. She says waving hand pathetically

Mr P I'm appalled

Mrs S maximum cool points await you "

y a y!!!

By *air gameMan  over a year ago

town

Can I have an invite for tonight

By *air gameMan  over a year ago

town

Invite for tonight please