FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > One for the gentlemen

One for the gentlemen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met a good lady friend of mine recently. Beautiful woman in all respects. We play from time to time.

Mid session, as she lay on her back, I climbed on top of her and straddle her chest so she could take me in her mouth. As she caressed my bum and inner thigh I felt a rough sharp entry into my arse. It was her little finger with a newly attached French manicured nail. I instandly seized up. I didn't like it at all.

So, my question is this. Do any men here enjoy the "ol rusty trumpet" treatment? Is it a woman's revenge for all our nagging for a little bit of anal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I met a good lady friend of mine recently. Beautiful woman in all respects. We play from time to time.

Mid session, as she lay on her back, I climbed on top of her and straddle her chest so she could take me in her mouth. As she caressed my bum and inner thigh I felt a rough sharp entry into my arse. It was her little finger with a newly attached French manicured nail. I instandly seized up. I didn't like it at all.

So, my question is this. Do any men here enjoy the "ol rusty trumpet" treatment? Is it a woman's revenge for all our nagging for a little bit of anal?"

I be very surprised if a woman did it for revenge.

Maybe she thought you may like it or thought your ass was as open as your mind

But on a serious note new things should be discussed before taken action wether in the heat of the moment or not.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"I met a good lady friend of mine recently. Beautiful woman in all respects. We play from time to time.

So, my question is this. Do any men here enjoy the "ol rusty trumpet" treatment? Is it a woman's revenge for all our nagging for a little bit of anal?"

Definitely....unless it's a false nail that becomes dislodged.....,ooorerrrrrrr

By *arkside24Man  over a year ago

monkstown

Its lovely when a well lubed condom is placed on finger!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol @ rusty trumpet

» Add a new message to this topic