Winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do winks ever go anywhere?

Never sent one seem short.... but give it a go! and send me your winks

Yes I'm fishing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kinda depends some ignore them i think its a lazy way too just mailing someone could be wrong though but we normally dont bother with them

I give an odd wink and if i dont get 1 back i do t waste either of our time txting

[Removed by poster at 08/08/14 04:27:35]

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Its amazing what a wink can do I use them if I don't exactly fit what peeps are looking just to say hi if I get one back I usually mail and have Madre so.e good friends with it

I wink at women all the time, especially in the mornings when I am on my way to work. I do sometimes wink at women that walk with a man and I think this might end up badly for me one day... lol

I use it sporadically on the site as well.

Never look at my winks nor wink at anybody.

If you want my attention read my profile, understand it and send me a message that is more than three lines. Couldn't be any easier yet so many fail.

limerick

Yes I agree Mel but if there is something in the profile that says no need to mail we are not looking for U but the veris tell a different story well then it can be an advantage

So ladies do not like my template? Should I write a new one? Gosh, I spend so much time on writing the perfect template to suit them all... Lol

Hi gorgeous,

Wonna fuck?

Here, see 50 photos of my cock.

Let's fuck tonight.

Europe

;)

"Never look at my winks nor wink at anybody.

If you want my attention read my profile, understand it and send me a message that is more than three lines. Couldn't be any easier yet so many fail."

"Yes I agree Mel but if there is something in the profile that says no need to mail we are not looking for U but the veris tell a different story well then it can be an advantage"

Mmmm yes and no

They may have made changes/updated their profile so wouldn't matter about veri as they are old to new changes.

Personally I don't read veris, but check to see if they are present on a profile

limerick

Same her once I know they turn up but I do check to see if they were social or play dates people get veris from single guys at social meet but still may not meet them to play so there has to be a bit of reading between the lines better thn composing a msg and having it bummed unread

"Same her once I know they turn up but I do check to see if they were social or play dates people get veris from single guys at social meet but still may not meet them to play so there has to be a bit of reading between the lines better thn composing a msg and having it bummed unread"

I always review the verifications and try to screen those that verified. One verification is not equal to another.

"Do winks ever go anywhere?

Never sent one seem short.... but give it a go! and send me your winks

Yes I'm fishing"

..winks are absolutely senseless .. my experience

» Add a new message to this topic