FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > who's the best

who's the best

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Drivers southerners or northerners answers on a postcard please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh ffs hardy are you looking a slap next friday.....errrrm let me see.. NORTHERN.....and you drive a fecking tractor!!! lol...

"Oh ffs hardy are you looking a slap next friday.....errrrm let me see.. NORTHERN.....and you drive a fecking tractor!!! lol... "
lol kinky

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Northerners I am sorry to say - they have had motorways and roundabouts longer.

People down South are still trying to figure them out !

"Northerners I am sorry to say - they have had motorways and roundabouts longer.

People down South are still trying to figure them out !"

Some of them up here still don't know how to use them though

"Northerners I am sorry to say - they have had motorways and roundabouts longer.

People down South are still trying to figure them out !"

"Oh ffs hardy are you looking a slap next friday.....errrrm let me see.. NORTHERN.....and you drive a fecking tractor!!! lol... lol kinky "

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Im only learning and im already better than southerners

"Im only learning and im already better than southerners "

How do you get to 31 and just learning to drive? You must be a real city boy. I couldn't cope without my car!

"Im only learning and im already better than southerners

How do you get to 31 and just learning to drive? You must be a real city boy. I couldn't cope without my car! "

im actually a complete culchie. There is a reason why though lol

How do you get to 31 and just learning to drive? You must be a real city boy. I couldn't cope without my car! "

Im the same...been driving now over 8 years id be lost other wise....

Us Southern Gals obviously.

How do you get to 31 and just learning to drive? You must be a real city boy. I couldn't cope without my car!

im actually a complete culchie. There is a reason why though lol"

Don't know about your part of Culchie land but in mine the only busses are for primary school! I've been driving 18 years (legally) lol was taught to drive a car at 13 I need my independence!

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

I work in the motor trade, with a few southern customers. Had to drive a southern reg car for 2 nights to check it a while back.....the amount of space other road users give you driving something with southern plates is awesome!! Now, it's up to you to decide if that's because the majority of Mexicans can be a touch "erratic" on the roads.

I'd never suggest that though. Honest.

Being a truck driver I'd have to say neither from what I seen lately

I grew up in the sperrin mountains lol like i said there was a reason for it

Northerners drive waay to slow, I mean we know why, you don't want to spill all that petrol or topple that nice pile of rubble in the back but still.

"Northerners drive waay to slow, I mean we know why, you don't want to spill all that petrol or topple that nice pile of rubble in the back but still."

Lol

I driver all over Europe and the drivers in the south are the worst I've seen.

"I driver all over Europe and the drivers in the south are the worst I've seen. "

Wait till you've driven in Africa!! Makes Southern drivers look like model students in the Advanced Driving Academy!!

"Drivers southerners or northerners answers on a postcard please "

Women drivers southern or northern???

Neither :P

"Drivers southerners or northerners answers on a postcard please

Women drivers southern or northern???

Neither :P"

In your opinion....

I don't know any.northern drivers but in my.humble opinion I am an outstanding driver. Jasus, tempting fate now, lol

Revamp xxx

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm drivin ten years and I'm still a fuckin disaster at it haha

"I'm drivin ten years and I'm still a fuckin disaster at it haha "

Lol I love how honest you are!! My daily Ash laugh!

Southern drivers are a feckin disaster especially on roundabouts

Southern drivers are fine on back roads, put a lot of them anywhere near a motorway or roundabout and it's mayhem!

I work near the Walkinstown roundabout, also known as the magic roundabout, 3 lane roundabout, 6 exits, most drivers, drive in a straight line across the fucking thing, if they're taking the first or second exit.

"Southern drivers are fine on back roads, put a lot of them anywhere near a motorway or roundabout and it's mayhem!

I work near the Walkinstown roundabout, also known as the magic roundabout, 3 lane roundabout, 6 exits, most drivers, drive in a straight line across the fucking thing, if they're taking the first or second exit. "

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!!

DUBLIN

"I'm drivin ten years and I'm still a fuckin disaster at it haha

Lol I love how honest you are!! My daily Ash laugh! "

haha glad I can help give u a laugh at my shitty drivin ha

DUBLIN

"Southern drivers are fine on back roads, put a lot of them anywhere near a motorway or roundabout and it's mayhem!

I work near the Walkinstown roundabout, also known as the magic roundabout, 3 lane roundabout, 6 exits, most drivers, drive in a straight line across the fucking thing, if they're taking the first or second exit.

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!! "

I'm the same I close my eyes wen I truck comes near me on it he does be givin out to me ur goin to fast hey that's a kerb get outta the others cars arse maybe if he left me alone I'd be grand I haven't crashed yet haha

Lol I love how honest you are!! My daily Ash laugh! haha glad I can help give u a laugh at my shitty drivin ha "

Hopefully Dave is driving on Saturday then!

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!! I'm the same I close my eyes wen I truck comes near me on it he does be givin out to me ur goin to fast hey that's a kerb get outta the others cars arse maybe if he left me alone I'd be grand I haven't crashed yet haha "

Pmsl please tell me you're in the passenger seat when you close your eyes????

DUBLIN

Lol I love how honest you are!! My daily Ash laugh! haha glad I can help give u a laugh at my shitty drivin ha

Hopefully Dave is driving on Saturday then! "

ye he doesn like been a passenger wen I'm driving I go to fast for his likin ha

DUBLIN

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!! I'm the same I close my eyes wen I truck comes near me on it he does be givin out to me ur goin to fast hey that's a kerb get outta the others cars arse maybe if he left me alone I'd be grand I haven't crashed yet haha

Pmsl please tell me you're in the passenger seat when you close your eyes???? "

no I'd be driving haha

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!! I'm the same I close my eyes wen I truck comes near me on it he does be givin out to me ur goin to fast hey that's a kerb get outta the others cars arse maybe if he left me alone I'd be grand I haven't crashed yet haha "

lol we may close the roads for you ash

"

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!! "

The M50 just annoys me, 3 lanes, which one will I pick to drive in, oh yeah, the middle one, that makes sense I'll just drive here with cars passing both sides of me!

Try driving down the Costa Del sol! That will shit you up, Spanish drivers are nuts lol

"

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!!

The M50 just annoys me, 3 lanes, which one will I pick to drive in, oh yeah, the middle one, that makes sense I'll just drive here with cars passing both sides of me!

Try driving down the Costa Del sol! That will shit you up, Spanish drivers are nuts lol "

I've yet to find anywhere worse than Morocco

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!! I'm the same I close my eyes wen I truck comes near me on it he does be givin out to me ur goin to fast hey that's a kerb get outta the others cars arse maybe if he left me alone I'd be grand I haven't crashed yet haha

Pmsl please tell me you're in the passenger seat when you close your eyes???? no I'd be driving haha "

Lmao I best make sure I'm in Dublin before you then!!

Worst driver I know, he texts, takes calls and looks at maps while driving, has knocked over two walls while reversing in a year and smashed a wheel up trying to mount a kerb in Dromore town square. My journey to work keeps me alert

"

I've yet to find anywhere worse than Morocco "

I actually found morocco ok, Costa Del Sol was only place that scared me, though the edges of the roads in the Morocan mountains were interesting lol

I work near the Walkinstown roundabout, also known as the magic roundabout, 3 lane roundabout, 6 exits, most drivers, drive in a straight line across the fucking thing, if they're taking the first or second exit. "

I use to hate the walkinstown roundabout as you said people still don't know what bloody lane to use

I use to hate the walkinstown roundabout as you said people still don't know what bloody lane to use "

It's so simple, 3 lanes in 6 exits, 2-2-2 and people still can't get it, would actually be funny if it wasn't so dangerous!

DUBLIN

It's the M50 that makes me think that I'm taking my life in my hands when I'm driving on it!! I'm the same I close my eyes wen I truck comes near me on it he does be givin out to me ur goin to fast hey that's a kerb get outta the others cars arse maybe if he left me alone I'd be grand I haven't crashed yet haha lol we may close the roads for you ash "

haha I'll bring u for a drive in my mk2 wen I get it

DUBLIN

Pmsl please tell me you're in the passenger seat when you close your eyes???? no I'd be driving haha

Lmao I best make sure I'm in Dublin before you then!! "

awh I think we should meet on the m50 haha

I use to hate the walkinstown roundabout as you said people still don't know what bloody lane to use

It's so simple, 3 lanes in 6 exits, 2-2-2 and people still can't get it, would actually be funny if it wasn't so dangerous! "

lol I know I was with my cousin one day she was driving down from tallaght and just before she got to roundabout she pulled in and told me to drive hahaha she still does not drive around it(stupid cow)

Pmsl please tell me you're in the passenger seat when you close your eyes???? no I'd be driving haha

Lmao I best make sure I'm in Dublin before you then!! awh I think we should meet on the m50 haha"

Blindfolded dodgums!!

DUBLIN

I use to hate the walkinstown roundabout as you said people still don't know what bloody lane to use "

I fuckin hate that roundabout I jus go and hope for the best haha

I use to hate the walkinstown roundabout as you said people still don't know what bloody lane to use I fuckin hate that roundabout I jus go and hope for the best haha"

it doesn't bother me in the slightest have to say

I use to hate the walkinstown roundabout as you said people still don't know what bloody lane to use I fuckin hate that roundabout I jus go and hope for the best haha

it doesn't bother me in the slightest have to say "

You sure?? Wait till you meet Ash on it with her eyes closed!!!

DUBLIN

I use to hate the walkinstown roundabout as you said people still don't know what bloody lane to use I fuckin hate that roundabout I jus go and hope for the best haha

You sure?? Wait till you meet Ash on it with her eyes closed!!! "

and shouting weeeeee haha

You sure?? Wait till you meet Ash on it with her eyes closed!!! "

I don't mind dodgems either lmfao

You sure?? Wait till you meet Ash on it with her eyes closed!!!

I don't mind dodgems either lmfao"

Lol that's Saturday afternoons activity sorted then!! Dodgums on the M50!!

I probably have, I have certainly come across a few women, who must be driving with their eyes closed!

"I probably have, I have certainly come across a few women, who must be driving with their eyes closed! "

Well with Ash I'm not surprised if you have lol.

DUBLIN

I only do it wen a truck get to close or I think I'm gonna crash but that's a lot did u ever go down a narrow road with cars parked on either side no room to even fart I close my eyes then I always make it to the end then I suck on my sprayer and say thanks god haha

"I only do it wen a truck get to close or I think I'm gonna crash but that's a lot did u ever go down a narrow road with cars parked on either side no room to even fart I close my eyes then I always make it to the end then I suck on my sprayer and say thanks god haha "

omg ash remind me next time your out driving

"I only do it wen a truck get to close or I think I'm gonna crash but that's a lot did u ever go down a narrow road with cars parked on either side no room to even fart I close my eyes then I always make it to the end then I suck on my sprayer and say thanks god haha "

That's cause you've your eyes closed and you haven't seen that they've all driven into the nearest field to let you past!!

DUBLIN

Hahaha I'm really not that bad I just hav moments u think after ten years I'd be a pro ha

DUBLIN

"I only do it wen a truck get to close or I think I'm gonna crash but that's a lot did u ever go down a narrow road with cars parked on either side no room to even fart I close my eyes then I always make it to the end then I suck on my sprayer and say thanks god haha

omg ash remind me next time your out driving"

I'm drivin now tuna wanna go for a spin? Haha

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 14:01:34]

"I only do it wen a truck get to close or I think I'm gonna crash but that's a lot did u ever go down a narrow road with cars parked on either side no room to even fart I close my eyes then I always make it to the end then I suck on my sprayer and say thanks god haha

omg ash remind me next time your out driving I'm drivin now tuna wanna go for a spin? Haha "

Ah sorry Tash I'm in dundalk today

DUBLIN

omg ash remind me next time your out driving I'm drivin now tuna wanna go for a spin? Haha

Ah sorry Tash I'm in dundalk today "

haha lies I'll find ya haha

omg ash remind me next time your out driving I'm drivin now tuna wanna go for a spin? Haha ,

Ah sorry Tash I'm in dundalk today haha lies I'll find ya haha"

I actually am hahaha

Oh sweet Jesus, Ash what do you drive, so I can avoid all women driving those cars, just in case!

"Drivers southerners or northerners answers on a postcard please "

Oh good luck with this lol

DUBLIN

omg ash remind me next time your out driving I'm drivin now tuna wanna go for a spin? Haha ,

Ah sorry Tash I'm in dundalk today haha lies I'll find ya haha

I actually am hahaha "

ok I'll believe ya this once ha ha

DUBLIN

"Oh sweet Jesus, Ash what do you drive, so I can avoid all women driving those cars, just in case! "
an avensis watch out haha

"Oh sweet Jesus, Ash what do you drive, so I can avoid all women driving those cars, just in case! an avensis watch out haha "

Oh goody, probably one of the most popular cars in Ireland, everytime I see a taxi coming, I'll be panicking lol

"Oh sweet Jesus, Ash what do you drive, so I can avoid all women driving those cars, just in case! an avensis watch out haha "

lol

DUBLIN

"Oh sweet Jesus, Ash what do you drive, so I can avoid all women driving those cars, just in case! an avensis watch out haha

Oh goody, probably one of the most popular cars in Ireland, everytime I see a taxi coming, I'll be panicking lol "

haha that's why I picked that I blend in haha

"Oh sweet Jesus, Ash what do you drive, so I can avoid all women driving those cars, just in case! an avensis watch out haha

Oh goody, probably one of the most popular cars in Ireland, everytime I see a taxi coming, I'll be panicking lol haha that's why I picked that I blend in haha "

Lol think I'll take the train!!

Oh goody, probably one of the most popular cars in Ireland, everytime I see a taxi coming, I'll be panicking lol haha that's why I picked that I blend in haha "

Might have to call off my coffee meet in town on Saturday, just in case you're driving around lol

DUBLIN

It's ok I promise he will be drivin on Saturday haha

"It's ok I promise he will be drivin on Saturday haha "

Never mind 50 shades of Grey, it'd be 50 shades of pale!! A white knuckle ride with you!!

"It's ok I promise he will be drivin on Saturday haha

Never mind 50 shades of Grey, it'd be 50 shades of pale!! A white knuckle ride with you!! "

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Northerners lol..

Been driving thirty years. . so far so good. .. gave up driving in Dublin and took train for years until recently as the driving was so scary ..... Lucky yous have such a sexy accent to make up for it lol

DUBLIN

Never mind 50 shades of Grey, it'd be 50 shades of pale!! A white knuckle ride with you!! "

hahaha that made me lol

Never mind 50 shades of Grey, it'd be 50 shades of pale!! A white knuckle ride with you!! hahaha that made me lol "

Glad I could repay the favour! since you make me chuckle so much

DUBLIN

Never mind 50 shades of Grey, it'd be 50 shades of pale!! A white knuckle ride with you!! hahaha that made me lol

Glad I could repay the favour! since you make me chuckle so much "

haha we will hav great fun on sat

I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's unfair to generalise but I was just sitting in traffic at a red light. When a woman in MPV on Donegal plates decides it's a good idea to stick it in reverse and floor it into the front of me!!!!! what was she thinking I'll let you decide if that's another vote for southern driver and female ones too

"I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's unfair to generalise but I was just sitting in traffic at a red light. When a woman in MPV on Donegal plates decides it's a good idea to stick it in reverse and floor it into the front of me!!!!! what was she thinking I'll let you decide if that's another vote for southern driver and female ones too "

Did she back onto u Duffer??

"I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's unfair to generalise but I was just sitting in traffic at a red light. When a woman in MPV on Donegal plates decides it's a good idea to stick it in reverse and floor it into the front of me!!!!! what was she thinking I'll let you decide if that's another vote for southern driver and female ones too

Did she back onto u Duffer??"

Yes but not in a way I'd like her to have, I was a bit shocked bit now I think of it she was a hottie lol

"I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's unfair to generalise but I was just sitting in traffic at a red light. When a woman in MPV on Donegal plates decides it's a good idea to stick it in reverse and floor it into the front of me!!!!! what was she thinking I'll let you decide if that's another vote for southern driver and female ones too

Yes but not in a way I'd like her to have, I was a bit shocked bit now I think of it she was a hottie lol"

She musta spotted ur red shiny bonnet then

"Northerners lol..

Been driving thirty years. . so far so good. .. gave up driving in Dublin and took train for years until recently as the driving was so scary ..... Lucky yous have such a sexy accent to make up for it lol "

Ah we have the luas now for all the foreigners

Yes but not in a way I'd like her to have, I was a bit shocked bit now I think of it she was a hottie lol

She musta spotted ur red shiny bonnet then "

If she had of give me some warning I could have give it a clean first

DUBLIN

"I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's unfair to generalise but I was just sitting in traffic at a red light. When a woman in MPV on Donegal plates decides it's a good idea to stick it in reverse and floor it into the front of me!!!!! what was she thinking I'll let you decide if that's another vote for southern driver and female ones too "
is ur car bad?

Palookaville

"Northerners lol..

Been driving thirty years. . so far so good. .. gave up driving in Dublin and took train for years until recently as the driving was so scary ..... Lucky yous have such a sexy accent to make up for it lol

Ah we have the luas now for all the foreigners "

never be on it lol... No idea how to use it .. knowing me God only knows where I might end up! !

She musta spotted ur red shiny bonnet then

If she had of give me some warning I could have give it a clean first "

Us girls love a dirty afternoon reverse.....

"I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's unfair to generalise but I was just sitting in traffic at a red light. When a woman in MPV on Donegal plates decides it's a good idea to stick it in reverse and floor it into the front of me!!!!! what was she thinking I'll let you decide if that's another vote for southern driver and female ones too is ur car bad? "

Ahhh sure tash, dont worry about me I've just got whiplash and seat belt burn lol yeah the van is ok, luckily the wasn't much distance before she hit me

Palookaville

"I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's unfair to generalise but I was just sitting in traffic at a red light. When a woman in MPV on Donegal plates decides it's a good idea to stick it in reverse and floor it into the front of me!!!!! what was she thinking I'll let you decide if that's another vote for southern driver and female ones too is ur car bad?

Ahhh sure tash, dont worry about me I've just got whiplash and seat belt burn lol yeah the van is ok, luckily the wasn't much distance before she hit me "

maybe she was on fab and distracted by reading this thread

"I wasn't going to comment on this thread because it's unfair to generalise but I was just sitting in traffic at a red light. When a woman in MPV on Donegal plates decides it's a good idea to stick it in reverse and floor it into the front of me!!!!! what was she thinking I'll let you decide if that's another vote for southern driver and female ones too is ur car bad?

Ahhh sure tash, dont worry about me I've just got whiplash and seat belt burn lol yeah the van is ok, luckily the wasn't much distance before she hit me

maybe she was on fab and distracted by reading this thread "

If she was please make yourself known so you can reverse onto me in a more pleasurable way lol

DUBLIN

Ahhh sure tash, dont worry about me I've just got whiplash and seat belt burn lol yeah the van is ok, luckily the wasn't much distance before she hit me "

haha did ya get her number?

Oh dear are you ok?

Ahhh sure tash, dont worry about me I've just got whiplash and seat belt burn lol yeah the van is ok, luckily the wasn't much distance before she hit me haha did ya get her number? "

Unfortunately no, I was too shock it only dawned on me afterwards she was hot

Ahhh sure tash, dont worry about me I've just got whiplash and seat belt burn lol yeah the van is ok, luckily the wasn't much distance before she hit me haha did ya get her number?

Unfortunately no, I was too shock it only dawned on me afterwards she was hot "

Maybe she caught u unaware as u wer having ur daily perve?

Oh dear are you ok? "

I'm fine thank you

Ahhh sure tash, dont worry about me I've just got whiplash and seat belt burn lol yeah the van is ok, luckily the wasn't much distance before she hit me haha did ya get her number?

Maybe she caught u unaware as u wer having ur daily perve?"

Who me? I was on fab at the time

DUBLIN

Unfortunately no, I was too shock it only dawned on me afterwards she was hot "

ur a disaster

Maybe she caught u unaware as u wer having ur daily perve?

Who me? I was on fab at the time "

Hahaha same difference

Unfortunately no, I was too shock it only dawned on me afterwards she was hot ur a disaster"

I call it post traumatic stress disorder

"Northerners lol..

never be on it lol... No idea how to use it .. knowing me God only knows where I might end up! ! "

Either have I, I don't do pubic transport, with the great unwashed!

"Northerners lol..

never be on it lol... No idea how to use it .. knowing me God only knows where I might end up! !

Either have I, I don't do pubic transport, with the great unwashed! "

Pubic transport? Freudian slip?

"

Pubic transport? Freudian slip? "

Neither Freudian or a slip

to drive in Ireland or UK is an f...* nightmare !!

"

Neither Freudian or a slip "

Oh just a regular ol' typo then?

"

Neither Freudian or a slip

Oh just a regular ol' typo then? "