FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Halloween is Coming

Halloween is Coming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

halloween is coming........I like dressing up as a Killer Clown ..I go to people doors with my kids when the person answers the door some have screamed and one actually ran away

Do you dress up for halloween and if so what do you dress up as.......Mr Panther

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OMG....my kids wouldn't sleep if you called to our door...and I'm talking about the 23 and 18 yr old!! We all fucking hate clowns...Think Tim Curry did too much of a good job!!!!

"OMG....my kids wouldn't sleep if you called to our door...and I'm talking about the 23 and 18 yr old!! We all fucking hate clowns...Think Tim Curry did too much of a good job!!!! "

Tim Curry was mild when you compare my mask...Mr Panther

"OMG....my kids wouldn't sleep if you called to our door...and I'm talking about the 23 and 18 yr old!! We all fucking hate clowns...Think Tim Curry did too much of a good job!!!!

Tim Curry was mild when you compare my mask...Mr Panther "

Sweet jeasus...don't come near us!!! Lol...

We always dress up too...its great fun...Vampires are our favourites

One year I dressed up as Osama Bin Laden. A woman who owns a pub we were gave me a bottle of Sambuca for sneeking up behind her customer and scaring the shit out of him

"One year I dressed up as Osama Bin Laden. A woman who owns a pub we were gave me a bottle of Sambuca for sneeking up behind her customer and scaring the shit out of him "

"OMG....my kids wouldn't sleep if you called to our door...and I'm talking about the 23 and 18 yr old!! We all fucking hate clowns...Think Tim Curry did too much of a good job!!!!

We always dress up too...its great fun...Vampires are our favourites "

What about a Killer Zombie Vampire Clown surely you would scream...............Mr Panther

Il be dressing as Rowdy Roddy Piper, wearing an authentic signed 'Hotrod' shirt and an old IC title belt

if anyone knows who im talkin about without using google you also had an awesome childhood

"Il be dressing as Rowdy Roddy Piper, wearing an authentic signed 'Hotrod' shirt and an old IC title belt

if anyone knows who im talkin about without using google you also had an awesome childhood"

Canadian wrestler/actor

"Il be dressing as Rowdy Roddy Piper, wearing an authentic signed 'Hotrod' shirt and an old IC title belt

if anyone knows who im talkin about without using google you also had an awesome childhood

Canadian wrestler/actor"

all round legend, and you used google lol

Are you kidding?? It's still summer!!! Might not seem like it with this rain but jeeeze I want more sun before I have to think of Autumn!!

"Are you kidding?? It's still summer!!! Might not seem like it with this rain but jeeeze I want more sun before I have to think of Autumn!! "
what sun its raining don forget when you go to bed tonight to make sure no killer clowns under your bed.......Mr Panther

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I dress up every year and go out with the kids I do be more excited than them and ya can feic off with that clown stuff ya fucker ha

"I dress up every year and go out with the kids I wet myself as I get more excited than them ..and ya can show me that clown stuff Boss ha "

Ok

DUBLIN

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 23:25:11]

DUBLIN

"I dress up every year and go out with mrP he dressin as a cute care bear and is nice for one night only and he hates clowns ha ha

Ok "

"I dress up every year and go out with mrP he dressin as a cute care bear and is nice for one night only and he hates clowns ha ha

Ok "

Mr Panther

We always dress up too...its great fun...Vampires are our favourites What about a Killer Zombie Vampire Clown surely you would scream...............Mr Panther "

Well ill have to bite you then Mr. P....

"Are you kidding?? It's still summer!!! Might not seem like it with this rain but jeeeze I want more sun before I have to think of Autumn!! "

I don't mind clowns even the scary ones

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I was a schoolgirl last year.. including pigtails lol as it was under duress and very last minute and the only thing I could cobble together ....my vanilla besties 18 &15yr old sons have never looked at me in the same light again but mr s loved it. .. typical. .

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Are you kidding?? It's still summer!!! Might not seem like it with this rain but jeeeze I want more sun before I have to think of Autumn!!

I don't mind clowns even the scary ones "

Wait till U wake up and he's staring down at with that big red nose,red wig,and those massive shoes

Palookaville

"Are you kidding?? It's still summer!!! Might not seem like it with this rain but jeeeze I want more sun before I have to think of Autumn!!

Wait till U wake up and he's staring down at with that big red nose,red wig,and those massive shoes "

duffer!... At it again? lol

Wait till U wake up and he's staring down at with that big red nose,red wig,and those massive shoes "

Kinky barsteward

limerick

Wait till U wake up and he's staring down at with that big red nose,red wig,and those massive shoes

Kinky barsteward "

Well U know what they say about a man with big feet

Kinky barsteward

Well U know what they say about a man with big feet "

Big shoes

Palookaville

Kinky barsteward

Big shoes "

you hear the fucker cumming

limerick

Kinky barsteward

Big shoes

you hear the fucker cumming "

From a mile away

We always dress up too...its great fun...Vampires are our favourites What about a Killer Zombie Vampire Clown surely you would scream...............Mr Panther

Well ill have to bite you then Mr. P.... "

Lol...bite away he needs a good bite now and then to put him in his place!!

Loves loves loves Halloween....might just have to organise a fab halloween party......

duffer!... At it again? lol "

Duffer is dressing as a clown too?? I thought it was Mr P?? pair of clowns those two!!

duffer!... At it again? lol

Duffer is dressing as a clown too?? I thought it was Mr P?? pair of clowns those two!! "

I know aww wee bromance...all dressing up the same as each other how cute!!

» Add a new message to this topic