FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azsins OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Some people put a lot of time and effort to state on their profile what they are looking for, and what they expect.

So why are people so lazy as to not read them and find out if they are into the same things!

This is as galling as someone who has a profile and hides the information so you cant tell what they like.

Rant over!! and wondering if any feel the same

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some people put a lot of time and effort to state on their profile what they are looking for, and what they expect.

So why are people so lazy as to not read them and find out if they are into the same things!

This is as galling as someone who has a profile and hides the information so you cant tell what they like.

Rant over!! and wondering if any feel the same"

It certainly would save reading a lot of unnecessary mail and replying a lot of no thank you.

I agree, my last profile I had a whole load of profile text etc but when I rejoined I didn't see the point. No one reads it and will just mail you based on ur pics really!

Pisses me off this, most dopey questions asked are answered in the profile. Save the time and hassle amd just read the thing first.

or the ones that read it then message saying " I know your not looking ....... but"

"Pisses me off this, most dopey questions asked are answered in the profile. Save the time and hassle amd just read the thing first.

or the ones that read it then message saying " I know your not looking ....... but""

That boils my piss

My last profile was the same, lots of info and pics but never read. Even now when it states clearly that I'm not meeting they still mail. When it's pointed out I get "sure god lives a trier"!! @pointlesswasteoftime!

"My last profile was the same, lots of info and pics but never read. Even now when it states clearly that I'm not meeting they still mail. When it's pointed out I get "sure god lives a trier"!! @pointlesswasteoftime! "

pointless is right.

I like to think my profile text is concise and to the point

"I like to think my profile text is concise and to the point "

Ha ha I've just read it!!

I keep mine fairly simple

"I like to think my profile text is concise and to the point "

Mine too

"I like to think my profile text is concise and to the point

Mine too"

Sadly you WILL NOT MEET/FUCK/KISS SMOKERS

Mines all true apart from some of it

My profile narrative is elaborative and helps me a lot to find the right people to meet with. Sure thing, not everybody reads it, but that is fine (it decreases their chances for us to meet).

I enjoy reading a bit about the couples or ladies I am getting interested to contact (very rarely would contact otherwise). It helps me awake my imagination and think of the right fantasy I would like to realise with them/her. It us also helpful to understand what kind of personalities they/she have/has.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

What I can't understand is Why people dont read profiles. They're like job descriptions. If a job applicant has not read the description their CV goes in the shredder. If they haven't read my profile their message is deleted.

As to "god loves a trier". No he doesnt

"I like to think my profile text is concise and to the point

Mine too

Sadly you WILL NOT MEET/FUCK/KISS SMOKERS "

So all the non smokers have a chance ...as long as the first message is detailed info lol

"What I can't understand is Why people dont read profiles. They're like job descriptions. If a job applicant has not read the description their CV goes in the shredder. If they haven't read my profile their message is deleted.

"

I got a rude abusive message once telling me it was like replying for a job and it was a sex site so I shouldn't be here..... report and block me thinks

"What I can't understand is Why people dont read profiles. They're like job descriptions. If a job applicant has not read the description their CV goes in the shredder. If they haven't read my profile their message is deleted.

I got a rude abusive message once telling me it was like replying for a job and it was a sex site so I shouldn't be here..... report and block me thinks

"

Shocking. Some people think that because we are on a sex site that we are all just waiting to fuck or to get fucked (i get those emails or chats as well, which makes me laugh always) and that we will go with everybody. It does put you ladies in much underprivileged position.

Shocking. Some people think that because we are on a sex site that we are all just waiting to fuck or to get fucked (i get those emails or chats as well, which makes me laugh always) and that we will go with everybody. It does put you ladies in much underprivileged position. "

"Some people put a lot of time and effort to state on their profile what they are looking for, and what they expect.

yes i totally agree!

Agree with you totally Jazzins...

Also getting friend invites and we would never have spoken or intend to...grrrrrrrrrr

Belfast

wow

so i am not alone!!!!!

Deffo not alone some pricks on here just don't bother to read profiles.

"I agree, my last profile I had a whole load of profile text etc but when I rejoined I didn't see the point. No one reads it and will just mail you based on ur pics really!"

Same here...practically nothing in profile this time round (tho I do mean to pad it out a wee bit if I can drag myself off the forums!! lol) and all filters on. Serious has cut down the mail and the time needed to reply

i havent even read my own

"My profile narrative is elaborative and helps me a lot to find the right people to meet with. Sure thing, not everybody reads it, but that is fine (it decreases their chances for us to meet).

I enjoy reading a bit about the couples or ladies I am getting interested to contact (very rarely would contact otherwise). It helps me awake my imagination and think of the right fantasy I would like to realise with them/her. It us also helpful to understand what kind of personalities they/she have/has.

"

fair play

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Enough info on ours I think to let ppl know who we would like to meet....have filters on to help

I used to have an essay on ours, but Either it wasnt read or ones complained it was too long so just keep it short n sweet now!

Belfast

"I used to have an essay on ours, but Either it wasnt read or ones complained it was too long so just keep it short n sweet now!"

short and sweet is the best i think, but the problem remains with the ignorant that choose not to read them.

It would be nice if you couldn't receive a message from someone till they read the profile. difficult to do, i know but something would help.

Still dont get the hidden profile, makes no sense to me!!

"I used to have an essay on ours, but Either it wasnt read or ones complained it was too long so just keep it short n sweet now!

short and sweet is the best i think, but the problem remains with the ignorant that choose not to read them.

It would be nice if you couldn't receive a message from someone till they read the profile. difficult to do, i know but something would help.

"

You know that on occasions it's necessary for some to hide their profile. I guess if you see a hidden profile you just keep moving.

..shortly you will read here " if you not happy with a profile .. move on " so good luck with this posting

"I used to have an essay on ours, but Either it wasnt read or ones complained it was too long so just keep it short n sweet now!

"

Jaz use a magic wand to make the hidden ones appear

"

Hidden ones are people just taking a break surely

» Add a new message to this topic