FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Whips and Chains....

Whips and Chains....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sticks and stones may break my bones...

But whips and Chains excite me...

I can remember laughing to this little poem as a young adult did I know spanking, flogging, whips,ropes,chains,would really excite me! Lol...

So what are you into now that you never thought possible when you were young??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...

I can remember laughing to this little poem as a young adult did I know spanking, flogging, whips,ropes,chains,would really excite me! Lol...

So what are you into now that you never thought possible when you were young?? "

Women lol

Watersports

Never thought I would. Find it very erotic now

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

Most things.....I lead a very sheltered life until Miss Rae popped along!! Now I quite enjoy her being the boss, and being really rather mean :p

2 men fucking me at the same time

"Most things.....I lead a very sheltered life until Miss Rae popped along!! Now I quite enjoy her being the boss, and being really rather mean :p"

Let's see how mean you get with two ladies

So what are you into now that you never thought possible when you were young?? "

All off the above

Just gotta have a open mind...lol

Although I just seen pics of a woman eating outa a dog bowl...definitely not on my to do's

Eww?? Defo a no no to the dog bowl

Yuk I know it's horrible

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

The Internet! its mad what we can achieve online now, I'd not have believed it as a child. It has certainly opened up swinging to me in a much more approachable way than would have been possible in the past.

Toes

"Just gotta have a open mind...lol

Although I just seen pics of a woman eating outa a dog bowl...definitely not on my to do's "

Gawd I wish I hadda thought if the dog bowl 20 years ago wen I cooked a can of Pedigree Chum for a really d*unk abusive man at the time!!

Ropes

Although I just seen pics of a woman eating outa a dog bowl...definitely not on my to do's

Gawd I wish I hadda thought if the dog bowl 20 years ago wen I cooked a can of Pedigree Chum for a really d*unk abusive man at the time!! "

Serious respect miss hunny....

I love all of it and always need to experience more. Only recently had my first needle play and suspension and going back for more.

Gawd I wish I hadda thought if the dog bowl 20 years ago wen I cooked a can of Pedigree Chum for a really d*unk abusive man at the time!!

Serious respect miss hunny.... "

Even in those days I was creative ....he left me alone after waking up barking mad

dublin

I'd have never thought that putting my entire hand in a vagina would give me a rock hard erection

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

"Most things.....I lead a very sheltered life until Miss Rae popped along!! Now I quite enjoy her being the boss, and being really rather mean :p

Let's see how mean you get with two ladies "

LOL!! Now that's just brightened up a dull morning in work

Never thought I would have a very hot session with an Italian on his dinghy on a lake in broad daylight, planes flying low overhead and other boats and people all around! Hot sun beating down on us and his little dog looking on..... So hotttt!!!!

dublin

"Never thought I would have a very hot session with an Italian on his dinghy on a lake in broad daylight, planes flying low overhead and other boats and people all around! Hot sun beating down on us and his little dog looking on..... So hotttt!!!!"

Bring watched by a dog is hot?.... I thought dogging was something else entirely, I learn something new everyday...

Gawd I wish I hadda thought if the dog bowl 20 years ago wen I cooked a can of Pedigree Chum for a really d*unk abusive man at the time!! "

That's quality

Things I never thought I'd be into.....hmmmm....Lana Del Rey

"Never thought I would have a very hot session with an Italian on his dinghy on a lake in broad daylight, planes flying low overhead and other boats and people all around! Hot sun beating down on us and his little dog looking on..... So hotttt!!!!

Bring watched by a dog is hot?.... I thought dogging was something else entirely, I learn something new everyday... "

Lol

"Never thought I would have a very hot session with an Italian on his dinghy on a lake in broad daylight, planes flying low overhead and other boats and people all around! Hot sun beating down on us and his little dog looking on..... So hotttt!!!!

Bring watched by a dog is hot?.... I thought dogging was something else entirely, I learn something new everyday... "

Hahahahahaha

Bring watched by a dog is hot?.... I thought dogging was something else entirely, I learn something new everyday...

Hahahahahaha "

Now look what you started..... Me airing my dirty laundry lol......

Well Mocha...your gas!!!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Hahahahahaha

Now look what you started..... Me airing my dirty laundry lol...... "

Don't worry Annie has some vintage laundry she needs aired

Hahahahahaha

Now look what you started..... Me airing my dirty laundry lol......

Don't worry Annie has some vintage laundry she needs aired "

And what about you naughty boy

limerick

Just to get a ride was my ambition when I was a young fella never even thought about going for five or six hrs but since joining fab so many things excite me restraints,floggers,anal,but most of all that i can actually pull some fantastic women and cpls plus my cock is not as small as I thought

Pmsl excellent reply

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"Just to get a ride was my ambition when I was a young fella never even thought about going for five or six hrs but since joining fab so many things excite me restraints,floggers,anal,but most of all that i can actually pull some fantastic women and cpls plus my cock is not as small as I thought "

So what you're saying is that you've broadened your mind AND your willy?

dublin

"Just to get a ride was my ambition when I was a young fella never even thought about going for five or six hrs but since joining fab so many things excite me restraints,floggers,anal,but most of all that i can actually pull some fantastic women and cpls plus my cock is not as small as I thought "

I hear ya! I used to think that when civvie exes used to say to me that I was well endowed they were just being nice... Little did I know

limerick

"Just to get a ride was my ambition when I was a young fella never even thought about going for five or six hrs but since joining fab so many things excite me restraints,floggers,anal,but most of all that i can actually pull some fantastic women and cpls plus my cock is not as small as I thought

So what you're saying is that you've broadened your mind AND your willy?"

Basically

You have a filthy mind too...

Always a plus...

Whips,chains cuffs, leash and collar, any restraints, spanking,strapons,voyerism. 2 guys........thats enough to be getting on with lol

"Just to get a ride was my ambition when I was a young fella never even thought about going for five or six hrs but since joining fab so many things excite me restraints,floggers,anal,but most of all that i can actually pull some fantastic women and cpls plus my cock is not as small as I thought

Always a plus... "

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

So what are you into now that you never thought possible when you were young??

Women lol "

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Women. ..mmf... spanking. .. blindfolds. ..dominance. ..

Trying to figure out what I did do! !

"Women. ..mmf... spanking. .. blindfolds. ..dominance. ..

Trying to figure out what I did do! ! "

Lol

By *anandwillMan  over a year ago

county somewhere

Blindfolds,candle wax,dominmation,,,never knew I had it in me A !!

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"Whips,chains cuffs, leash and collar, any restraints, spanking,strapons,voyerism. 2 guys........thats enough to be getting on with lol "

Well that's this evening sorted!

I lol'd. And I am at work so it was kinda awk.

"Blindfolds,candle wax,dominmation,,,never knew I had it in me A !!

"

And you have yet to show me P...

Sex

Spanking men

For a start

limerick

Always a plus... "

Well I had to leave something out

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Never thought I'd get turned on by seeing my husband getting his cock sucked by a woman other then me....life turns out funny sometimes lol

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

I hated live at three when I was young... Now I'm

a senior I love watching re runs on YouTube... I guess you could call it UN live at three

» Add a new message to this topic