FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Are people body conscious?

Are people body conscious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see so many fantastic pictures of people here (i do have a few pics only show to people I chat to).

I would be, I would like o be slimmer and tanned and taller lol

Ok slimmer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see so many fantastic pictures of people here (i do have a few pics only show to people I chat to).

Ok slimmer

"

I'd say everyone's body conscious to a certain degree, no matter what sort of shape your in, there is always something that could be better, or you don't like. No ones perfect!!

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm confident in myself but when I see other pic's on here I think they look great....

I'm not conscious at all I'm by no means perfect but happy out with my lot.

I've just hidden all my photos as I keep getting messages from guys or the male parts of couples wanting to meet alone ???

Yep very body conscious here, best thing to do about it is try to improve what you are unhappy about which is what I'm in the process of doing.

I'm happy with my lot but do consider joining a gym from time to time, just to tone up a bit but that's as far as it gets.

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

But how many pics are genuine vis pulled from the net.

Thing is though a lot of folks here could look even better if they stopped posting fuzzy, out of focus, pics. Maybe it's a low quality mobile phone or a sense of confidence in displaying ones self in public (semi). Could lead to more fabbing points. (maybe my services could be offered ...

At the end of the day once you meet someone and you click, the shape, size, colour very quick fades away while you get down to business as to why we're on this site.

Malahide & Waterford

"I'm happy with my lot but do consider joining a gym from time to time, just to tone up a bit but that's as far as it gets. "

Join Gym. How many new year resolutions is it now at ????

[Removed by poster at 04/08/14 16:33:06]

"I'm happy with my lot but do consider joining a gym from time to time, just to tone up a bit but that's as far as it gets.

Join Gym. How many new year resolutions is it now at ???? "

I stopped going to the gym 5 years ago, since then at least 10

I just let it all hangout, fairly happy with me but do wish I'd time for the gym

im happy with how i am, but i will be starting training after xmas for an event in may so il be in proper shape for first time in about 3 years

I'm reasonably happy, certainly parts of my body could use improving but I just couldn't be arsed, I hate going to the gym.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I don't think there's anyone not body conscious tbh..I know I am but I try to ignore the bits I don't like and use pics of the ones I do and I do go to the gym to try and work in those I don't. .. Although my yearned for six downgraded to a four and now just to a flat tummy lol(still not working)

I agree. . There are some really hot pics in here. . fair play to those that have them... Although.. I've seen a few obvious fakes guys!..

I don't know about anyone else but any pics i post i can guarantee there were a lot deleted before I got one I'm happy with !

Malahide & Waterford

In the last 48hrs I've pulled in another notch on the belt, yes another. That's two notches in the last 6 weeks.... The diet, same food but less of it must be working.

I used to have public pictures of my full body shape but got really sick of messages saying 'oh you look nice and big, i love big girls' , I don't want to be referred to like I'm a sofa so I made them private and it gave me an incentive to become less big!

I just think it is what it is....make the best of it and shake what ya mama gave you....

I am less conscious when wearing nothing. Much more comfortable On the nip

Revamp xx

I used to have a lot of body hang ups but I learned to love them and now I'm extremely comfortable nude

"I just think it is what it is....make the best of it and shake what ya mama gave you.... "

And i got plenty to shake...

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I do of my lower belly and my boobs I hate them

1 think this site have given me is the confidence about being naked.

It's the person within the body that counts, so hang ups I think are rare with swingers

[Removed by poster at 04/08/14 19:58:20]

"I just think it is what it is....make the best of it and shake what ya mama gave you....

And i got plenty to shake... "

Lol...

I know I post pics but I am a bit weary about my body as I think there are far more sexier bodies on here

I am confident in myself

I may not be for everyone

but then again everyone is not for me

it takes all types and thankful for it

I am what i am.

If i am not happy i could try and change

But this body has got me this far few dents and marks in it but they tell a story about who i am.

By *ongbow71Man  over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

I'm happy with everything above the neck and below the waist..

Not so keen on the bit inbetween...

"I'm happy with everything above the neck and below the waist..

Not so keen on the bit inbetween..."

Snap

Yeah. Feel pretty good.

By *ongbow71Man  over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

Snap "

Bet my wobbly bits are wobblier than yours...

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

I've found I've become a lot more confident in how I look since I started swinging....as pathetic and shallow as it sounds, getting a pic fab really cheers me up.

And if you can be comfortable standing in a room full of naked strangers of all shapes and sizes and everyone's having a good time, what's there to be worried about!

Snap

Bet my wobbly bits are wobblier than yours..."

well my wobbly bits below the neck wobble a bit

[Removed by poster at 04/08/14 21:21:08]

"I've found I've become a lot more confident in how I look since I started swinging....as pathetic and shallow as it sounds, getting a pic fab really cheers me up.

And if you can be comfortable standing in a room full of naked strangers of all shapes and sizes and everyone's having a good time, what's there to be worried about!"

well I've fabbed you pic's

and put that way your dead right

"I've found I've become a lot more confident in how I look since I started swinging....as pathetic and shallow as it sounds, getting a pic fab really cheers me up.

And if you can be comfortable standing in a room full of naked strangers of all shapes and sizes and everyone's having a good time, what's there to be worried about!"

My, that is so well put and it describes how I feel to a T but I also had to have a look at your pics and I also fab'd them

Very, very nice.....

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Why thank you Moca & Tina! Praise indeed and a nice way to sign-off a great long weekend! X

"Why thank you Moca & Tina! Praise indeed and a nice way to sign-off a great long weekend! X"

your like the McDonald's add your "loving it"

I used to hate my body...

But I'm slowly learning to accept it

"I used to hate my body...

But I'm slowly learning to accept it "

I'm kinda the but very slowly

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

"I see so many fantastic pictures of people here (i do have a few pics only show to people I chat to).

Ok slimmer

I'd say everyone's body conscious to a certain degree, no matter what sort of shape your in, there is always something that could be better, or you don't like. No ones perfect!! "

you speak for yourself..Ollie

"I just think it is what it is....make the best of it and shake what ya mama gave you.... "

Yep

But i don't gotta shake it, It shakes alllllllll by itself

I definitley would be (male) L's not as bad tbh, but shes a great body anyway lol

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Till I started swinging I was very embarrassed about my body and being naked....wish I hadn't been cause it looked alright but now its wrecked and I don't care who sees it!I think its an age thing not giving a toss what other people think!

Thanks guys great feed back

Not a hope im mortified with my body...the first few mins when my clothes are removed i practically die inside....in the throws of passion im ok .....then laying there after i want to cover up.i do love my boobs but after all the kids ive had they could do with a lift.as for the rest....well ...thats a lost cause

where ever

"Not a hope im mortified with my body...the first few mins when my clothes are removed i practically die inside....in the throws of passion im ok .....then laying there after i want to cover up.i do love my boobs but after all the kids ive had they could do with a lift.as for the rest....well ...thats a lost cause "

i don't believe you ....you've a pretty nice bum

Apples

"Not a hope im mortified with my body...the first few mins when my clothes are removed i practically die inside....in the throws of passion im ok .....then laying there after i want to cover up.i do love my boobs but after all the kids ive had they could do with a lift.as for the rest....well ...thats a lost cause

Apples "

no...just good photo taking...

where ever

"Not a hope im mortified with my body...the first few mins when my clothes are removed i practically die inside....in the throws of passion im ok .....then laying there after i want to cover up.i do love my boobs but after all the kids ive had they could do with a lift.as for the rest....well ...thats a lost cause

Apples

no...just good photo taking... "

those filters are sweet alright lol....

Apples

no...just good photo taking... those filters are sweet alright lol...."

no filters...just crop...

Ok slimmer

"

the quickest way to lose weight is to have a good hard shite

I was conscious until I went nude on holidays few years back - first day I kept to myself and made a dash for the sea when no one was around, then stayed in until the coast was clear lol! By the end of the week I was wandering around carefree, as was everyone else - old, young, toned, not so toned! Was great feeling just to get used to being naked - now I'll strip off any chance I get lol!

It is an age thing too - you get to the "what the hell?" stage

I have lost 5 stone in weight over last 2 years i notice i am slimmer by the size of my clothes but in the mirror and photographs i dont see ANY difference in my appearance despite all my family and friends constantly reminding me of the drastic difference in my size I JUST CAN SEE NO DIFFERENCE so i am just as self concious as i ever was its bizzar really i guess any people who are in a similar circumstance as me will most likely feel the same and i think its fair to say "we/I dont see what others see"

Palookaville

"I have lost 5 stone in weight over last 2 years i notice i am slimmer by the size of my clothes but in the mirror and photographs i dont see ANY difference in my appearance despite all my family and friends constantly reminding me of the drastic difference in my size I JUST CAN SEE NO DIFFERENCE so i am just as self concious as i ever was its bizzar really i guess any people who are in a similar circumstance as me will most likely feel the same and i think its fair to say "we/I dont see what others see" "

I would have to agree tbh...I think you always see your self perceived flaws before the good.. But there's a lot to be said for getting older. .. You really don't care as much and you take so much pressure of yourself.

You need to be careful hun... It's hard not to see what others do. . You have achieved something really difficult. . But now you need to do something an awful lot harder. ..

That is to be a little kinder to yourself. .. Really listen to what the people who care about you are saying. . And believe in yourself. .

Most of all. . Be happy with who you are. .. After all, You're unique

"I have lost 5 stone in weight over last 2 years i notice i am slimmer by the size of my clothes but in the mirror and photographs i dont see ANY difference in my appearance despite all my family and friends constantly reminding me of the drastic difference in my size I JUST CAN SEE NO DIFFERENCE so i am just as self concious as i ever was its bizzar really i guess any people who are in a similar circumstance as me will most likely feel the same and i think its fair to say "we/I dont see what others see" "

Wow, very impressive, I would imagine that u feel better in your self? I know what u mean though, u look down,and still plenty to go

"I used to have a lot of body hang ups but I learned to love them and now I'm extremely comfortable nude"

Would love to get to this stage

"I used to have a lot of body hang ups but I learned to love them and now I'm extremely comfortable nude

Would love to get to this stage "

Before I joined here I was so embarrassed of my body, I wouldn't get changed infront of people in the gym or in front of my friends. I wore tshirts all the time on hols and I was convinced no one would ever find my body shape attractive

Then along comes fab and low and behind people actually liked my body!! It was like an awakening!! So now rather then beat myself up about it I have accepted the fact that there's more important things in life then diets and killing yourself in the gym. I'm all for being healthy, don't get me wrong, but the best feeling is learning to love and accept yourself

Now I love being naked!!

"I used to have a lot of body hang ups but I learned to love them and now I'm extremely comfortable nude

Before I joined here I was so embarrassed of my body, I wouldn't get changed infront of people in the gym or in front of my friends. I wore tshirts all the time on hols and I was convinced no one would ever find my body shape attractive

Then along comes fab and low and behind people actually liked my body!! It was like an awakening!! So now rather then beat myself up about it I have accepted the fact that there's more important things in life then diets and killing yourself in the gym. I'm all for being healthy, don't get me wrong, but the best feeling is learning to love and accept yourself

Now I love being naked!!"

U shud hang out with Duffer so does he!

Now I love being naked!!

U shud hang out with Duffer so does he! "

We can open a fab nudist colony somewhere

Now I love being naked!!

We can open a fab nudist colony somewhere "

Where do I sign up

Now I love being naked!!

We can open a fab nudist colony somewhere "

Hahaha yea my feet wud be in their element miss lolli!!

Now I love being naked!!

Hahaha yea my feet wud be in their element miss lolli!! "

I am taking muscle gain at this moment the worst thing it does to you is it puts it on your stomach and thats makes it twice as hard to get it flat again............Mr panther

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Now I love being naked!!

I am taking muscle gain at this moment the worst thing it does to you is it puts it on your stomach and thats makes it twice as hard to get it flat again............Mr panther"

I'm havin that problem at the minute

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 22:05:34]

Anyone doing 5:2? Everyone I've heard of doing it seems to loose weight quite quickly.

Now I love being naked!!

I am taking muscle gain at this moment the worst thing it does to you is it puts it on your stomach and thats makes it twice as hard to get it flat again............Mr panther I'm havin that problem at the minute "

Oooo u sexy people..stop with the flat tummy thing!

Folk with character, chat looks and personality store it all in their tummies!!

Cardio is the best way to get rid of it Hate running

"Anyone doing 5:2? Everyone I've heard of doing it seems to loose weight quite quickly."

Is that where you eat for 5 days and starve for 2? Not for me thanks, I love my grub

"Cardio is the best way to get rid of it Hate running "

Cardiac and u aint running no more

By *irkmcquickleyMan  over a year ago

drogheda

would like to be bigger in build ive always been slight but cant really afford gym at the moment

"Anyone doing 5:2? Everyone I've heard of doing it seems to loose weight quite quickly.

Is that where you eat for 5 days and starve for 2? Not for me thanks, I love my grub"

That's the one, prob harder than it sounds but seems to work.

"Cardio is the best way to get rid of it Hate running

Cardiac and u aint running no more "

It will be tomorrow nite be listening to citybeat incase I get bored........Mr P

"would like to be bigger in build ive always been slight but cant really afford gym at the moment "

Ermmmm..doubt u need gym when ur so well equipped

Lots of fry ups, kebabs and beer works wonders for my physic

"Cardio is the best way to get rid of it Hate running

Cardiac and u aint running no more It will be tomorrow nite be listening to citybeat incase I get bored........Mr P"

Sure u can listen for ur heartbeat instead

"Lots of fry ups, kebabs and beer works wonders for my physic "

Physic did I miss that one???????????

Mr Panther

"Lots of fry ups, kebabs and beer works wonders for my physic

Mr Panther"

I know you keep asking, but your still not seeing

Mr Panther

I know you keep asking, but your still not seeing "

I know the faster way to getting thin listen to Duffer offering himself...........Mr Panther

Mr Panther

I know the faster way to getting thin listen to Duffer offering himself...........Mr Panther"

Remind me where the offer was?

"Anyone doing 5:2? Everyone I've heard of doing it seems to loose weight quite quickly.

Is that where you eat for 5 days and starve for 2? Not for me thanks, I love my grub

That's the one, prob harder than it sounds but seems to work."

I can't imagine going without food for two whole days!! Then again I'm diabetic so it would just send me into a coma lol

Mr Panther

I know the faster way to getting thin listen to Duffer offering himself...........Mr Panther

Remind me where the offer was? "

You keep saying you gonna show your physic Yuk...........Mr P

I can't imagine going without food for two whole days!! Then again I'm diabetic so it would just send me into a coma lol"

Maybe not a good idea then lol. Just do the 7:0 like me

Mr Panther

Remind me where the offer was? You keep saying you gonna show your physic Yuk...........Mr P"

Your the one who keeps asking and I keep saying no. I know onlyccertain people will appreciate the full definition of it

Mr Panther

Remind me where the offer was? You keep saying you gonna show your physic Yuk...........Mr P

Your the one who keeps asking and I keep saying no. I know onlyccertain people will appreciate the full definition of it "

Ur physique is dead on duffer

I can't imagine going without food for two whole days!! Then again I'm diabetic so it would just send me into a coma lol"

No don't do that!!

Mr Panther

Remind me where the offer was? You keep saying you gonna show your physic Yuk...........Mr P

Your the one who keeps asking and I keep saying no. I know onlyccertain people will appreciate the full definition of it

Ur physique is dead on duffer "

Ooooooooooooh Duffer's physique is dead...............Mr Panther

Crash diets are unhealthy and don't work long term, yes 5:2 will shed the weight but it is not sustainable, the weight will just bounce.

Eat 5 to 6 times a day, small portions and include protein in every meal. At first the weight loss for most will be rapid but will level off when you hit an optimal weight. It's healthy and sustainable.

Do you have to put a prick in your hand every couple of hours to check your sugar count........Mr Panther

I can't imagine going without food for two whole days!! Then again I'm diabetic so it would just send me into a coma lol

No don't do that!! "

I've no intention on eat small and often is the best way

"Crash diets are unhealthy and don't work long term, yes 5:2 will shed the weight but it is not sustainable, the weight will just bounce.

Eat 5 to 6 times a day, small portions and include protein in every meal. At first the weight loss for most will be rapid but will level off when you hit an optimal weight. It's healthy and sustainable. "

5:2 is seen by many as a way of life, as it can be adjusted to 6:1 to maintain once the weight is lost.

Mr Panther

Ur physique is dead on duffer "

. Lol

Mr Panther

. Lol"

Crawler

Mr Panther

. Lol

Crawler "

Nope personal joke

Mr Panther

. Lol"

Still likeit

"Crash diets are unhealthy and don't work long term, yes 5:2 will shed the weight but it is not sustainable, the weight will just bounce.

Eat 5 to 6 times a day, small portions and include protein in every meal. At first the weight loss for most will be rapid but will level off when you hit an optimal weight. It's healthy and sustainable.

5:2 is seen by many as a way of life, as it can be adjusted to 6:1 to maintain once the weight is lost."

Starvation of any description is bad for the body, it induces a panic response, which causes the body to store water into fat cells, so it's counter intuitive, instead of looking like you lose weight, you end up bloating.

5:2 is seen by many as a way of life, as it can be adjusted to 6:1 to maintain once the weight is lost.

Starvation of any description is bad for the body, it induces a panic response, which causes the body to store water into fat cells, so it's counter intuitive, instead of looking like you lose weight, you end up bloating. "

Thanks for the education, though I'll stick to the advice for people who have been using the method for years with great success.

I know people who do the seafood diet...

When they see food they eat it.......Mr P

"

Thanks for the education, though I'll stick to the advice for people who have been using the method for years with great success."

To each their own! Whatever you think works for you!

Palookaville

Starvation of any description is bad for the body, it induces a panic response, which causes the body to store water into fat cells, so it's counter intuitive, instead of looking like you lose weight, you end up bloating. "

so true. .I get so busy in work I forget to eat. . Worst thing ever but back to gym at end of Aug and I can't wait... Have had a vigor of months of and I know it's going to be like starting over. .. But I really miss it

i lost my weight simply by not eating after 7pm and a little walking No killing myself exercising i did go hungry now and again but after a while hunger no longer feels like hunger it feels more like fat burning away and there was a real comfort within that feeling and now i just naturally cant eat like a horse

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

» Add a new message to this topic