FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Duffers weekly perv watch

Duffers weekly perv watch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today I'm in Warrenpoint and it just happens to be festival week. Funfair in town and good ole country music blasting out from the stage. While the talent is normally good in the Point, it exceptionally good today and some have even started doing line dancing right in front of me. I love the view from my office

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What can you tell me about perv spots in Cookstown?

"Today I'm in Warrenpoint and it just happens to be festival week. Funfair in town and good ole country music blasting out from the stage. While the talent is normally good in the Point, it exceptionally good today and some have even started doing line dancing right in front of me. I love the view from my office "

Ohh might just take a lil nosey on down

"What can you tell me about perv spots in Cookstown? "

I don't frequent Cookstown too often, too many sausages

"Today I'm in Warrenpoint and it just happens to be festival week. Funfair in town and good ole country music blasting out from the stage. While the talent is normally good in the Point, it exceptionally good today and some have even started doing line dancing right in front of me. I love the view from my office

Ohh might just take a lil nosey on down"

Sure why not, one more lovely lady for me to perv is always welcome

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Today I'm in Warrenpoint and it just happens to be festival week. Funfair in town and good ole country music blasting out from the stage. While the talent is normally good in the Point, it exceptionally good today and some have even started doing line dancing right in front of me. I love the view from my office "

I should have been there in my cowgirl outfit. . Bobbles and all lol

"Today I'm in Warrenpoint and it just happens to be festival week. Funfair in town and good ole country music blasting out from the stage. While the talent is normally good in the Point, it exceptionally good today and some have even started doing line dancing right in front of me. I love the view from my office

I should have been there in my cowgirl outfit. . Bobbles and all lol "

You'd fit right in Mrs S. I might have to come back tomorrow as well the wee man from Strabane will be here Hugo Duncan and Roy Chubby Brown on in the evening

Dolly Parton - working 9-5 is playing now.

I think it needs changed to perving 9-5

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I should have been there in my cowgirl outfit. . Bobbles and all lol

You'd fit right in Mrs S. I might have to come back tomorrow as well the wee man from Strabane will be here Hugo Duncan and Roy Chubby Brown on in the evening "

personally with that line up I'd be running a mile. .. In my cowboy boots lol

"Dolly Parton - working 9-5 is playing now.

I think it needs changed to perving 9-5 "

Lol perfect song for you duffer!!! if it plays on Saturday night the girls will sing perving 9-5 for you!

» Add a new message to this topic