FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > more jokes

more jokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't bayt an aul joke

What do you call a lesbian with fat fingers.......well hung

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What was wrong with the other joke thread?

why are divorces so expensive?

cause there worth it !

A gorilla escapes from belfast zoo and is found hiding up a tree in Botanic gardens, the zoo staff call in an Expert to re-catch him.

The expert arrives with a rottweiler, a stun gun and a shot gun, the zoo keeper asks him to explain how it works 'well i climb up the tree with the stun gun, use it on the gorilla who then falls to the ground where the rottweiler will bite down on his penis rendering the gorilla placid and easy to cage' zoo keeper asks well why the shotgun then? and the expert says 'if i fall from the tree shoot the dog'

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A gorilla escapes from belfast zoo and is found hiding up a tree in Botanic gardens, the zoo staff call in an Expert to re-catch him.

The expert arrives with a rottweiler, a stun gun and a shot gun, the zoo keeper asks him to explain how it works 'well i climb up the tree with the stun gun, use it on the gorilla who then falls to the ground where the rottweiler will bite down on his penis rendering the gorilla placid and easy to cage' zoo keeper asks well why the shotgun then? and the expert says 'if i fall from the tree shoot the dog'"

Haha

Why don't witches wear knickers....for a better grip on d broom

two old nuns walking down a street a flasher jumps out and flashes them one has a stroke and the other one couldn't reach

A guy goes for a job at a zoo, he gets it and the manager tells him 'look basically the job is to pretend to be a monkey, they are so rare and hard to get these days that its easier to hire humans to do it'

so first week in the job is going great, he has got the hang on all the swinging from tree's etc and starts to show off. He is doing summersaults and the lot when suddenly he misjudges the jump and lands in the lion enclosure

So a lion is now approaching teeth bared and growling preparing for its dinner, the guy pulls off his mask and starts screaming for help when suddenly the lion says : ffs shut up or ul get us all the sack.

Im here all week

» Add a new message to this topic