FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > racist few... so sad

racist few... so sad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am sad that there are people here that are racist and will judge people based on the country they came from (based on their poor education), not by what they represent themselves... I must say.. I have never been exposed to so much racism in other countries (maybe expect The Netherlands), it is just sad... And I have been here almost 10 year...

It ain't cool, ain't cool at all...

I still love this country...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not cool, not fair, not right..... But move on, we're better people

"Not cool, not fair, not right..... But move on, we're better people "

I know, I know. I love this place and the people here, however I will never tolerate the few that are just asswholes and racist... It makes me sad, that is all

[Removed by poster at 04/08/14 07:10:35]

"I am sad that there are people here that are racist and will judge people based on the country they came from (based on their poor education), not by what they represent themselves... I must say.. I have never been exposed to so much racism in other countries (maybe expect The Netherlands), it is just sad... And I have been here almost 10 year...

I still love this country..."

Its something that will always be there unfortunately and it wont go away anytime soon !! You would think that , considering our history of suffering at the hands of others that we'd be more understanding to other nationalities but we cannot change everyones opinions and just hope that whatever u do suffer is not enough to make u change ur mind about the majority of us !

"hope that whatever u do suffer is not enough to make u change ur mind about the majority of us ! "

never ever I will change my opinion about the majority of the Irish, as I said this country is amazing and people are fantastic and I have enjoyed living here a lot, just am tired with the fecking few that cannot see beyond somebody's birth place to other factors that are absolutely irrelevant to who people actually are. But well, new day, new opportunities.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Not cool people

Racism is awful!! I don't understand what it is in human nature that wants to discriminate. It's unacceptable!!

Racism. Possibly the most over or misused word in use today.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"I am sad that there are people here that are racist and will judge people based on the country they came from (based on their poor education), not by what they represent themselves... I must say.. I have never been exposed to so much racism in other countries (maybe expect The Netherlands), it is just sad... And I have been here almost 10 year...

Surprised at the op perception as I would have chosen N Italy or Czech Republic based on graffiti and behaviour towards Germans in shops and restaurants but I have suffered none myself. Having said that the only overt racism I have received was in a Donegal bar where someone thought I was English and I was told to "Fuck off, we don't want you bastards here". So if that was my one visit to Ireland I would have a distorted view as well.

Thats discussing and they obviously have no class. Nobody needs those kind of people here or anywhere else. You are a better person than them

"Thats discussing and they obviously have no class. Nobody needs those kind of people here or anywhere else. You are a better person than them "

+1

Italy Russia Poland are all far worse places for racism and there's only a small minority of racism here as most people here are genuinely thank full of the contribution that the Europeans have made here from the. 40s onwards a lot of the racism here has been brought here as were too busy winding each other up to make a start on any other creed

We are not racist we hate everyone equally lol

Racism is just ignorance....

Uneducated bigots....

I have never been racist but have to say I was spat on one day in Germany by a elderly man and called a fucking Irish woman as I tried to stand in with my baby daughter in the rain....

I was told to fuck off back to Ireland in Manchester by a black man when I asked if he knew where the toilets are....

But you rise above them.....

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

not good at all but we defo dont judge by country or skin colour , we just want fun and variety is the spice of live , so bring it on

once u can have fun in the bedroom , thats all that matters to us

now whos from abroad

mrs crazy

I still love this country... Its something that will always be there unfortunately and it wont go away anytime soon !! You would think that , considering our history of suffering at the hands of others that we'd be more understanding to other nationalities but we cannot change everyones opinions and just hope that whatever u do suffer is not enough to make u change ur mind about the majority of us ! "

Limavady

I still love this country...

not good at all but we defo dont judge by country or skin colour , we just want fun and variety is the spice of live , so bring it on

once u can have fun in the bedroom , thats all that matters to us

now whos from abroad

mrs crazy "

I am!

Oh no. That'll start a whole new debate!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

When i joined here first as a cpl my partner at the time wasnt really into eastern european guys,it wasnt on our profile or anything just something we said to ourselves

blonde and fair haired really wasnt her thing and pre meet communication was a big thing for her,flirting and build up by text

alot of foriegn guys dont communicate as good as op

we were guilty of generalising ppl but i dont think racism,just her preference

in fairness she gave super hot foriegn guys a chance,but it always fell down at the build up

I'm don't have a racist bone in my body I dislike everyone equally

True

Many time , after chatting with girls on this, they stop texting a soon I said that i'm Italian

"True

Many time , after chatting with girls on this, they stop texting a soon I said that i'm Italian"

Not me lol

racism most overused word in 2014...

My only issue is grammar

Limavady

"racism most overused word in 2014...

My only issue is grammar

"

Yes, my red pen would be busy.

No capital letter to start a sentence or full stop to end it?

"racism most overused word in 2014...

My only issue is grammar

Yes, my red pen would be busy.

No capital letter to start a sentence or full stop to end it?"

sorry teacher

» Add a new message to this topic