FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Define sexy!

Define sexy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How can you? What gives a guy or a girl that SEXY X factor that some so called sexier people just don't have!

Looks are always a big part but what can they be over come by?????

what else is essential?

In my book, a lady who knows how to talk about having fun and not be crude is exciting.

Also someone who isn't massively pushy but let's you know how turned the possibilities of the night make her.

Great perfume helps too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Looks play a part. .. But actually I find other things far more interesting. ...

intelligence and someone who can make laugh. ..

or that little dirty sexy smile when you just know that you are on the same wave length. .

personality far more interesting than just looks

now if you have all that and you're tall. . Buff. . And hot. ..mmmmm that would be good!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looks play a part. .. But actually I find other things far more interesting. ...

or that little dirty sexy smile when you just know that you are on the same wave length. .

now if you have all that and you're tall. . Buff. . And hot. ..mmmmm that would be good! "

I am short buff and hot in the dictionary the word sexy is defined as MR P

Sexy for me is

Eye contact:.....

That smile:....

Intelligence:.....

Conversation containing innuendo with out being crude:.....

Naughty sense of humour:.....

Confidence:.....

Knowing when to take charge:.....

"Sexy for me is

"

Me!

Intelligence

Playfulness

Confidence

Submission

The ability to flirt properly

Confident but not arrogant

Good sense of humour

Nice voice

Broad shoulders/good ass

For me attractiveness in a person is far sexier than good looks. Attractiveness in a person lasts whereas good looks fade with time. It can be hard to define attractiveness as it's usually not a physical thing and what I may find attractive about a person someone else may not. Somethings I find attractive in a person are:

Kindness

Thoughtfulness

Respectfulness

Confidence (not to be mistaken for arrogance)

Dimples

Eyes that smile

Cheeky Sense of humour

Firm ass

Humility

Patience

Cheeky x

Woohoooooooo im back

"For me attractiveness in a person is far sexier than good looks. Attractiveness in a person lasts whereas good looks fade with time. It can be hard to define attractiveness as it's usually not a physical thing and what I may find attractive about a person someone else may not. Somethings I find attractive in a person are:

Kindness

Thoughtfulness

Respectfulness

Dimples

Eyes that smile

Cheeky Sense of humour

Firm ass

Humility

Patience

Cheeky x

"

this defines sexy

Chemistry is first and foremost!!

A sence of humour is always a plus too..

It doesn't matter if they likes dogs or prays for world peace...

It's NSA naughty fun!!!

Palookaville

"Sexy for me is

"

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

Ok I know I'm shallow

Big Cock

Slim

Non Smoker

Polite

What I will settle for

Alive

A pulse!

But then again......

I find it difficult to define sexy.

Different guys are sexy for different reasons.

I do like smart men with a good sense of humour though, and a nice pair of shoulders is a big bonus

Confident but also humble. Sense of humour but also being able to be serious. Non pushy yet firm when needed lol. a sexy voice yet also being a good listener. sexy isn't looks for me as its my brain that triggers chemistry......... But having said that...... Muscled arms and shoulders, a well defined jaw line!!!!!! some hair on chest and tummy, and a nice firm bum do float my boat!!! So if you posess some of these features and you're maybe working on a few other things, apply before the 9th of August!! Applicants that submit their CF ( Curriculum Fab) in Dutch will take precedence over English applications!!

"A pulse!

But then again...... "

my heart is racing!!!!!

For me it's

Someone that can make me laugh

Have a great sense of humour

Cheeky with a naughty look in their eyes

Tall & broad with big shoulders

Confident and a good conversationalist

and a great kisser

Sexiness is not how u look....it's that glint in the eye....it's the art of a good conversation....it's the wickedness of a sense of humour....and so much more

Palookaville

Come on guys! ! So few posting!

What's your idea of sexy.. Give us a clue lol.

Mr69: Not being d*unk.

Palookaville

"Mr69: Not being d*unk."

pmsl... Really! That sounds like a meet that didn't go so well

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Come on guys! ! So few posting!

What's your idea of sexy.. Give us a clue lol. "

Curves help. Soft hair.

The ability to feel sexy And accept a compliment instead of brushing it off.

Soft hands

Curves help. Soft hair.

The ability to feel sexy And accept a compliment instead of brushing it off.

Soft hands

"

OMG a guy that says those things is goddamn sexy to me!!!! Yes you!

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

"For me attractiveness in a person is far sexier than good looks. Attractiveness in a person lasts whereas good looks fade with time. It can be hard to define attractiveness as it's usually not a physical thing and what I may find attractive about a person someone else may not. Somethings I find attractive in a person are:

Kindness

Thoughtfulness

Respectfulness

Dimples

Eyes that smile

Cheeky Sense of humour

Firm ass

Humility

Patience

Why are you describing me here?

Cheeky x

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/shocking-image-shows-two-couples-3869468

"

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

What's your idea of sexy.. Give us a clue lol. "

You know what’s really, powerfully sexy? A sense of humor. A taste for adventure. A healthy glow. Hips to grab on to. Openness. Humility. Appetite. Intuition. Smart-ass comebacks. Presence. A quick wit. Dirty jokes told by an innocent-looking lady… A storyteller. A genius. A doctor. A new mother. A wife. A woman who doesn’t realise how beautiful she is.

I find that what men sexually respond to the most isn’t always model attributes. In fact, I believe there is one common denominator that turns women on in men: "Frankly, my dear, they don't give a damn”. This may sound nonsensical, but its the common denominator.

If you take an informal poll of friends, most will probably come up with one word: confidence. But it's actually a naturalness that rides along with the confidence, I believe its a lack of efforts to try to be sexy.  Those individuals most find sexy don't seem to care if you or anyone think they're sexy - it's like an afterthought or an inadvertent consequence.

Confidence isn't the secret ingredient, because many men and women are confident but others don't necessarily want to slip in the sack with them.

The ultimate secret behind ‘sexy' is being happy enough with yourself that don't seek the approval - or sexual attraction - of anyone.

In other words, others can tell that you don't need it, and that's really hot.

I tend to find a woman most sexy, not when she is all fancied up, but when she isn’t. When she is lying on the carpet, her hair all a mess, laughing about something that had happened ages ago. When she’s not trying to impress anyone, and taken down that wall that we often build for most people.

That’s when I can’t take my eyes off of someone.

Palookaville

You know what’s really, powerfully sexy? A sense of humor. A taste for adventure. A healthy glow. Hips to grab on to. Openness. Humility. Appetite. Intuition. Smart-ass comebacks. Presence. A quick wit. Dirty jokes told by an innocent-looking lady… A storyteller. A genius. A doctor. A new mother. A wife. A woman who doesn’t realise how beautiful she is.

I find that what men sexually respond to the most isn’t always model attributes. In fact, I believe there is one common denominator that turns women on in men: "Frankly, my dear, they don't give a damn”. This may sound nonsensical, but its the common denominator.

If you take an informal poll of friends, most will probably come up with one word: confidence. But it's actually a naturalness that rides along with the confidence, I believe its a lack of efforts to try to be sexy.  Those individuals most find sexy don't seem to care if you or anyone think they're sexy - it's like an afterthought or an inadvertent consequence.

Confidence isn't the secret ingredient, because many men and women are confident but others don't necessarily want to slip in the sack with them.

The ultimate secret behind ‘sexy' is being happy enough with yourself that don't seek the approval - or sexual attraction - of anyone.

I tend to find a woman most sexy, not when she is all fancied up, but when she isn’t. When she is lying on the carpet, her hair all a mess, laughing about something that had happened ages ago. When she’s not trying to impress anyone, and taken down that wall that we often build for most people.

"

mmmm liking that. ..don't forget the carnation! !

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Smile & dimples

Personality

Sence of humour

Confidence

Knows how to dress to look her best and finally a body that just makes u turn ur head and say wow

mr crazy

Mmmmmmmm very well said Mr _ickirishallsorts, think you've cover everyone on fab

"

Now that's sexy! Eloquence in a guy and thought put into writing all of that which takes care, intelligence, wanting to convey something, personal hints that don't state the obvious and demand confidence to write, taking time, and finishing off with something unexpected, a surprise. Love it! LickIrish at his best! Well on the forums anyway lol!

"

Im impressed

Thank Courtney E. Martin in part.

Witty but charming

And some humble confidence

You know what’s really, powerfully sexy?

"

Wow lickirsish im very impressed.lovely words

Yous are all just sexy mofo's

"Yous are all just sexy mofo's "

back at ye spudnik

So we not goin to chat as friends cc

Kindness

Thoughtfulness

Respectfulness

Dimples

Eyes that smile

Cheeky Sense of humour

Firm ass

Humility

Patience

Why are you describing me here?

Cheeky x

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/shocking-image-shows-two-couples-3869468

"

Not getting the connection??/

"

Gotta looooove dimples!!!

Just one, simple, word........ Cheeky!

Confidence

smile

eyes

lips

many many more

more than looks more than size shape or any other atribute is a pleasant nature a smile that reaches the eyes a kind word consideration . a clean natural scent a warm welcoming manner .. respectful communications . oh lots more . but just looks is way down our list .. lol ..

Some people just oooze sex appeal without even trying ....you are drawn to them...to me the sexiest thing is being sexy and not knowing how much you are...dont do big ego's or arrogance...slightly cocky humour wise though as im pretty fiesty at times!!

For me it's not based on looks or body shape but that connection you strike up with someone and that feeling of electricity in the air when together both in and out of the bedroom..

When a cheeky smile or a glint in the eye is enough to turn you on without a word spoken...

That is sexy to me...

"For me it's not based on looks or body shape but that connection you strike up with someone and that feeling of electricity in the air when together both in and out of the bedroom..

When a cheeky smile or a glint in the eye is enough to turn you on without a word spoken...

That is sexy to me..."

That's exactly what's sexy, it's the spark and the chemistry

Absolutely!

Chemistry is vital, and when it's there it's such a great feeling, love it.

"For me it's not based on looks or body shape but that connection you strike up with someone and that feeling of electricity in the air when together both in and out of the bedroom..

That is sexy to me..."

Have to agree, I'm a chemistry seeker, if its right the biology can be mind blowing

"Absolutely!

Chemistry is vital, and when it's there it's such a great feeling, love it. "

I think the eyes can tell a lot

"Absolutely!

Chemistry is vital, and when it's there it's such a great feeling, love it. "

it's amazing

Chemistry

Confidence

Eye contact

And the touch

"Chemistry

Confidence

Eye contact

And the touch "

"Absolutely!

it's amazing "

Smitten kitten central!

"Absolutely!

it's amazing

Smitten kitten central! "

Lol those bloody kittens are all over the place!!

Sexy comes in many forms! It's not about size or looks it's about that click that comes out of the blue when things just seem right! The smile the kiss the energy..... It just happens for those who wait

"Absolutely!

it's amazing

Smitten kitten central!

Lol those bloody kittens are all over the place!! "

I'm still purring after a fun filled night with Hal

I think a lot to do with sexiness comes naturally

Sure anyone can make themselves look beautiful but the done up look doesn't do it for me

Sexy for me is a lady that looks hot naturally it's in the eyes and smile and just the way certain ladies can interact with men and make the simplest of things very suggestive without actually doing or saying very much at all

"I think a lot to do with sexiness comes naturally

Sure anyone can make themselves look beautiful but the done up look doesn't do it for me

Sexy for me is a lady that looks hot naturally it's in the eyes and smile and just the way certain ladies can interact with men and make the simplest of things very suggestive without actually doing or saying very much at all "

I think it comes from having a confidence about yourself, being either male or female

Oh shit I can't mention a name here sure I can't lol... now he is sexy yummy

"

Wow love how you express and put words together!!

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

"Looks play a part. .. But actually I find other things far more interesting. ...

now if you have all that and you're tall. . Buff. . And hot. ..mmmmm that would be good! "

Too me 'sexy' is many little things.........

Starts with my mind. A good conversation that's quick witted, cheeky but not crude. Easy and flows, no awkward silences in the air between you.

A kind, warm smile but with dirty eyes that let you know there's more, that little glint when the smile changes to a cheeky wink.

When they hold your gaze and look you straight in the eyes without looking down or away.

When they hold their breath just a little and you can see their heart beat faster.

Soft lips and sensual kisses that can just go on for ever and you get lost in them.

A soft touch on the face as my hair is put behind my ear to kiss my neck, then a little, light blow which sends a shiver through my whole body and goosebumps over my skin.

Bare flesh, even just the slightest little glimpse. A manly, strong chest with a little mat of hair.

My ultimate favourite is that little line of hair that trails right down to the V. I think the sexiest of pics on here are those which stop just short of showing everything. Let's the imagination wonder and the mouth water in anticipation.

I could go on with many little things but ultimately for me, sexy is someone who's sexy without realising it. A humble confidence not arrogance. A little blush that's genuine when paid a compliment. Male and female.

Sexy is a frame off mind

It can be many things

Its not all about looks its how you look at that person and how you feel when you do.

For me its how their mind works they might not think it but their body manner can give off a vibe that makes you want to lean closer and hold that moment catch their eye and their breath.

For me its all the small things that make them sexy.

"Sexy is a frame off mind

It can be many things

Its not all about looks its how you look at that person and how you feel when you do.

For me its how their mind works they might not think it but their body manner can give off a vibe that makes you want to lean closer and hold that moment catch their eye and their breath.

"

mmmmmmm

"Sexy is a frame off mind

It can be many things

"

Completely agree

"Gotta looooove dimples!!!"
two of them lol

By *unfella 1Man  over a year ago

dublin

It's all about confidence and eyes for me. Ur mouth can be saying what it likes but the eyes can't lie!!

"How can you? What gives a guy or a girl that SEXY X factor that some so called sexier people just don't have!

Looks are always a big part but what can they be over come by?????

what else is essential?

In my book, a lady who knows how to talk about having fun and not be crude is exciting.

Also someone who isn't massively pushy but let's you know how turned the possibilities of the night make her.

Great perfume helps too! "

Palookaville

"Too me 'sexy' is many little things.........

Starts with my mind. A good conversation that's quick witted, cheeky but not crude. Easy and flows, no awkward silences in the air between you.

A kind, warm smile but with dirty eyes that let you know there's more, that little glint when the smile changes to a cheeky wink.

When they hold your gaze and look you straight in the eyes without looking down or away.

When they hold their breath just a little and you can see their heart beat faster.

Soft lips and sensual kisses that can just go on for ever and you get lost in them.

A soft touch on the face as my hair is put behind my ear to kiss my neck, then a little, light blow which sends a shiver through my whole body and goosebumps over my skin.

Bare flesh, even just the slightest little glimpse. A manly, strong chest with a little mat of hair.

My ultimate favourite is that little line of hair that trails right down to the V. I think the sexiest of pics on here are those which stop just short of showing everything. Let's the imagination wonder and the mouth water in anticipation.

I could go on with many little things but ultimately for me, sexy is someone who's sexy without realising it. A humble confidence not arrogance. A little blush that's genuine when paid a compliment. Male and female.

"

» Add a new message to this topic