FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Too much to ask ..

Too much to ask ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As us single females are in the definite minority here .why can't ye single guys remember when ye contact us and the 'thanks but no thanks ??

I'm tired of getting mail and then asking for face pictures and then getting them

And realising this is the umpteen time I have gotten them

I personally have a goldfish memory .. But I don't like to block just to prevent this ..

Suggestions on a postcard please ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Use the private notes section on guys profile to remind urself of wat u thought of his face pic

seems like a bit of work but b easier than writing thanks but no thanks over n over to same guys.only answer first message and ignore later msgs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Use the private notes section on guys profile to remind urself of wat u thought of his face pic

seems like a bit of work but b easier than writing thanks but no thanks over n over to same guys.only answer first message and ignore later msgs"

Yep..... Works a treat!!!! Impossible otherwise to remember

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Use the private notes section on guys profile to remind urself of wat u thought of his face pic

seems like a bit of work but b easier than writing thanks but no thanks over n over to same guys.only answer first message and ignore later msgs"

aha! Good one Hal .. Thanks

"As us single females are in the definite minority here .why can't ye single guys remember when ye contact us and the 'thanks but no thanks ??

I'm tired of getting mail and then asking for face pictures and then getting them

I personally have a goldfish memory .. But I don't like to block just to prevent this ..

"

what i do is block the lady who deletes ignores or says not interested.its the saftest way of never contacting her again.yes i did contact you with a msgs once upon a time.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"As us single females are in the definite minority here .why can't ye single guys remember when ye contact us and the 'thanks but no thanks ??

"

Maybe the people mailing you have the same goldfish memory?

Use the private note function

Maybe the people mailing you have the same goldfish memory?

Use the private note function "

I do have a gold fish memory, even though I select carefully the couples or ladies I email, I tend to forget after a while and I just hope I do not email twice the same people... so I did start to use the note functionality, to give myself more confidence that I am not annoying anybody.

Also, I presume that if these nice people are absolutely not interested and reject the idea of us ever meeting or playing together that they would block my profile, so we eliminate the risk of getting in touch when clearly they are not interested.

I have replied with the thanks but no thanks and if the guy is not interested in me then I can handle that and don't always.block. I have a good memory for usernames but sometimes people won't accept a gracious no thanks and are just rude and have to make a derogatory comment then block u!

» Add a new message to this topic