FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What ever happened to .......

What ever happened to .......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What ever happened to the secret shagger secret social have they been replaced by meet and greets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Yeah there does seem to be alot of meet and greets happening alot lately , seems to be the way now for alot of people to meet lots of new people with out the pressure of playing

mrs crazy

I suppose with the ss it was a meet and greet anyway but not on a mass scale however there is an element of exclusivity to the bigger meet and greets and looking at them they tend to favour verified profiles with the ss however it gave all the chance. ....

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"I suppose with the ss it was a meet and greet anyway but not on a mass scale however there is an element of exclusivity to the bigger meet and greets and looking at them they tend to favour verified profiles with the ss however it gave all the chance. ...."

true as its hard for newbies to get an invite to sum meet and greets so the ss suited them better , maybe u should arrange a ss and see what happens

mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only recently met my SS of the last one!!! They tend to be quite hard to organise. Funny detail was that this guy was originally from the same village where I was living! He could not have been any closer!! It still took us months to be able to meet as he lives up the country. We met for coffee and I verified him! Unfortunately he's out of my age range.....

I'd love to get the S's up and running again georgianna and curvy cat did a great job but it's evolved into m+g I'm not sure if there is a demand for the ss

"I'd love to get the S's up and running again georgianna and curvy cat did a great job but it's evolved into m+g I'm not sure if there is a demand for the ss"
why not give it a rest for the summer and organise one in September!! There's a few M&G's on in August...and people are on summer hols

Yea I'd like to but again not sure if it would be as successful as last time

I think it's been done to death a bit. For instance in the last one only one of my five actually bothered to meet. The rest it seemed to be as soon as I made it clear it would only be a social, the messages just petered out. The one before that I didn't enter as was too busy with work. And the previous two if I got half the guys to turn up I was doing well. I think a lot of guys entered it as they thought it guaranteed them sex and when this didn't materialize they thought why bother. That may sound harsh but it's how I found it

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I only met mine from last one the other week as he went off the site for a while. .. we had a nice coffee and chat but there wasn't the chemistry for either of us . .. But was nice to chat and we will keep in touch and chat again. But I think some guys do think it's a definite thing and then drop it as it becomes clear it's not.

I agree girls however it's a tool to out the time wasters no ???

"I agree girls however it's a tool to out the time wasters no ???"
not really! Have to agree with Sophia on that guys think its garantueed sex but when it becomes clear its really.just coffee, people are NOT interested to meet. Shame as I like the idea of meeting people, that I wouldn't have met otherwise due to filters or age preferences!

"I agree girls however it's a tool to out the time wasters no ???"

Not at all

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I think it was just happening too often. Am I right in saying it was your idea heff?

I like the idea of it and I met a couple of really nice people, even managed to persuade for some kisses

Yea it was my idea however it was tough explaining that the names were picked out of a hat I got frustrated left fab and left the S's in the more than capable hands of georgianna and cc

"I think it was just happening too often. Am I right in saying it was your idea heff?

I like the idea of it and I met a couple of really nice people, even managed to persuade for some kisses "

but some just never got to meet sadly

"I think it was just happening too often. Am I right in saying it was your idea heff?

I like the idea of it and I met a couple of really nice people, even managed to persuade for some kisses

but some just never got to meet sadly "

I know did you think it was a waste of time babe ??

but some just never got to meet sadly I know did you think it was a waste of time babe ??"

i thought it was great fun.

belfast

but some just never got to meet sadly "

I'm still hopeful

I'd love to meet a certain poster on here

I live in hope

what was ss? not sure i seen it

Secret shagger or evolved into secret social a bit like secret santa

I'm still hopeful

"

me too

but some just never got to meet sadly living in hope we all are

I'm still hopeful

me too "

belfast

I'm still hopeful

me too "

Maybe some day when you're bored again

Think I will give it a go

» Add a new message to this topic