FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > new fantasy of mine

new fantasy of mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my current fantasy is to give a nice massage (my hands like to wonder...) to a nice lady in front of her man and turn it into a foreplay before a mfm naughty time...

If any couples feel interested and would be happy to share their time with me, please send me a PM.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"my current fantasy is to give a nice massage (my hands like to wonder...) to a nice lady in front of her man and turn it into a foreplay before a mfm naughty time...

If any couples feel interested and would be happy to share their time with me, please send me a PM."

Sounds like fun

mrs crazy

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"my current fantasy is to give a nice massage (my hands like to wonder...) to a nice lady in front of her man and turn it into a foreplay before a mfm naughty time...

If any couples feel interested and would be happy to share their time with me, please send me a PM.

Sounds like fun

mrs crazy "

Sure there are lots of cpls here who wouldnt say no to a massage

mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds like fun

mrs crazy

Sure there are lots of cpls here who wouldnt say no to a massage

mrs crazy"

that is true am not a professional one, but know one trick or two...

» Add a new message to this topic