haha I don't mind a bit of hate it will be worth it haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/08/14 13:24:51]

"My liver

This is a very very bad place!! "

Oh dear....better get drinking lots of water....Mine is having a break havent drank in quite a few weeks....im saving myself for the two week in a row party session!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My liver

This is a very very bad place!!

Oh dear....better get drinking lots of water....Mine is having a break havent drank in quite a few weeks....im saving myself for the two week in a row party session!! "

Oh the drink was not the worst thing!!!

"My liver

head to the nearest butchers Mefor and get your self some liver, fry it up and you will be right as rain

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"My liver

head to the nearest butchers Mefor and get your self some liver, fry it up and you will be right as rain "

ewwww no Mr incocknito..no yuck

i am in hangover hell

"

Mr incocknito...."

I like the sound of that

"i am in hangover hell"

Having just crawled out of it and got soaked to the skin and covered in muck from head to toe whilst Mud Bugging and clay pigeon shooting in the rain I'm now on the first round of the night and rollercoastering straight back into hangover hell!! Most likely to be seen crawling back out sometime in the early hours of the morning, carrying my heels!!

Palookaville

"i am in hangover hell

Having just crawled out of it and got soaked to the skin and covered in muck from head to toe whilst Mud Bugging and clay pigeon shooting in the rain I'm now on the first round of the night and rollercoastering straight back into hangover hell!! Most likely to be seen crawling back out sometime in the early hours of the morning, carrying my heels!! "

normal night then

"i am in hangover hell

Having just crawled out of it and got soaked to the skin and covered in muck from head to toe whilst Mud Bugging and clay pigeon shooting in the rain I'm now on the first round of the night and rollercoastering straight back into hangover hell!! Most likely to be seen crawling back out sometime in the early hours of the morning, carrying my heels!! "

Haha....done that walk and crawl many a night....and had the pavement inspired feet to prove it!! Your just on a build up to the real partyyyyyyyy!!!!

By *ot neuteredMan  over a year ago

Kildare

"i am in hangover hell

Hope your ambidextrous when it comes to drinking and chip eating as your favourite shoulder will be sore after the shooting

Liver and bacon is lovely lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

In dingle music is banging my live I think he slipped out for a break hope the fooker comes back I am going to need it

Mines missing too..hes not happy at all.lol

Palookaville

"i am in hangover hell

Having just crawled out of it and got soaked to the skin and covered in muck from head to toe whilst Mud Bugging and clay pigeon shooting in the rain I'm now on the first round of the night and rollercoastering straight back into hangover hell!! Most likely to be seen crawling back out sometime in the early hours of the morning, carrying my heels!!

Haha....done that walk and crawl many a night....and had the pavement inspired feet to prove it!! Your just on a build up to the real partyyyyyyyy!!!! "

and that party is in Dublin on sat followed by North Down m&g the fri after......yeHa

"i am in hangover hell

Hope your ambidextrous when it comes to drinking and chip eating as your favourite shoulder will be sore after the shooting"

Ahh no worries there, I'm an old hand with a shot gun and luckily it was a Beretta so no recoil

The chips had no mission!!

"i am in hangover hell

normal night then "

Ohhhhhh I'm too old for this craic!!!

"i am in hangover hell

Haha....done that walk and crawl many a night....and had the pavement inspired feet to prove it!! Your just on a build up to the real partyyyyyyyy!!!! "

Had my 'red foot' folding flats in my clutch! Always prepared

I did see a girl being pushed down one of the main streets on a builders 'dolly' refusing to walk! Made me chuckle

Will now pay ransom for the safe return of liver!

"i am in hangover hell

Haha....done that walk and crawl many a night....and had the pavement inspired feet to prove it!! Your just on a build up to the real partyyyyyyyy!!!!

Had my 'red foot' folding flats in my clutch! Always prepared

I did see a girl being pushed down one of the main streets on a builders 'dolly' refusing to walk! Made me chuckle "

Lol....doesnt suprise me in the slightest.....funny i was looking at a pair of those when i was shopping the other day....have their own wee bag and everything...were only big sizes left....

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

"My liver

Never knew that sex was bad for your liver????

"My liver

Never knew that sex was bad for your liver???? "

Lol no the drink has caused my liver to shrivel up and disappear. "The very very bad place" was referring to very nawty sex people and their bad influence on me

[Removed by poster at 03/08/14 15:01:22]

"[Removed by poster at 03/08/14 15:01:22]"
:P

» Add a new message to this topic