FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Automated response

Automated response

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think it might be a good Idea to have an automated response when e-mailing replies? It would be a reply that you could tailor to say thank you but not interested, in a courteous manner.

Just finding it near impossible finding the time to reply to everything and it just makes you look bad when you don't.

Would you be annoyed if you got an automated reply rather than a typed response? Or is it worse to get no reply at all?

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Any response is better than no response at all...

Very true Wilder.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Do you think it might be a good Idea to have an automated response when e-mailing replies? It would be a reply that you could tailor to say thank you but not interested, in a courteous manner.

Just finding it near impossible finding the time to reply to everything and it just makes you look bad when you don't.

Would you be annoyed if you got an automated reply rather than a typed response? Or is it worse to get no reply at all?

xx"

I think this is a great idea!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as its not like UPC. You be there all day waiting to get one/

By *hiIIMan  over a year ago

London

A message is always better than silence. If out of courtesy more than anything else, it leaves nobody waiting in vain.

You could probably dress up the automated reply to a one-size-fits-all reply that people wouldn't even recognise as a automated reply.

"Hey! I really appreciated the close-up of your cock, but unfortunately I'm not looking to meet for a "quick shag" at the moment. Thanks and good luck!"

dublin

"Very true Wilder."

I'm always right Tiny...

"

"Hey! I really appreciated the close-up of your cock, but unfortunately I'm not looking to meet for a "quick shag" at the moment. Thanks and good luck!""

Ha now that made me chuckle!

Palookaville

"A message is always better than silence. If out of courtesy more than anything else, it leaves nobody waiting in vain.

You could probably dress up the automated reply to a one-size-fits-all reply that people wouldn't even recognise as a automated reply.

"Hey! I really appreciated the close-up of your cock, but unfortunately I'm not looking to meet for a "quick shag" at the moment. Thanks and good luck!""

Hey I might cut and paste that lol! !

"Very true Wilder.

I'm always right Tiny... "

Only when you're not wrong

" You could probably dress up the automated reply to a one-size-fits-all reply that people wouldn't even recognise as a automated reply.

"Hey! I really appreciated the close-up of your cock, but unfortunately I'm not looking to meet for a "quick shag" at the moment. Thanks and good luck!"

Hey I might cut and paste that lol! ! "

you could have a copy and paste response for anyone you are not interested in.

as for an automated one, it might be hard for the programmers of the site to set up as it would would involve preference options?

id say your best bet is to state at the top of your profile that if you dont reply to a mail and it is deleted then you are not interested and thanks for the getting in contact?

When I was on here with my single profile I often thought an automated response would be great. Like yourself I used to feel bad if I didn't answer all my mail as I believe most of the guys who mail are genuine and deserve a response. But the amount of mail a female gets is huge and it takes so much time to respond that it can take from the fun and enjoyment of Fab. There is the option of using filters to stop mail but then the onus is on the female to make first contact and she may or may not be comfortable doing so.

Automated responses seem like a good idea...definitely worth a trail run I think.

Cheeky

"you could have a copy and paste response for anyone you are not interested in.

as for an automated one, it might be hard for the programmers of the site to set up as it would would involve preference options?

id say your best bet is to state at the top of your profile that if you dont reply to a mail and it is deleted then you are not interested and thanks for the getting in contact?"

But sometimes that is not always the case. Sometimes I am interested but at that moment I may have a busy schedule or other things in the pipeline (pardon the pun). So writing 'If you don't get a reply sling your hook' on my profile is not a good option really. x

i have my own one

'yes i do have a face-pic and yes it is attached to the same body as my ass, but unfortunately you are most likely to be hugely dissapointed and as this is the first time i have ever heard from you i would like to gracefully decline the opportunity to send it at this juncture'

cut n paste lads...tho the reality is ..we prob dont need to

"i have my own one

'yes i do have a face-pic and yes it is attached to the same body as my ass, but unfortunately you are most likely to be hugely dissapointed and as this is the first time i have ever heard from you i would like to gracefully decline the opportunity to send it at this juncture'

cut n paste lads...tho the reality is ..we prob dont need to "

hahahaha

By *ongbow71Man  over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

"Any response is better than no response at all... "

But we also hear about the dicks that give abuse when they get a 'thanks but no thanks' mail..

Palookaville

"Any response is better than no response at all...

But we also hear about the dicks that give abuse when they get a 'thanks but no thanks' mail.. "

aahhh mr longbow how are ya stranger! !

sadly so true

It would be better than being ignored

dublin

But we also hear about the dicks that give abuse when they get a 'thanks but no thanks' mail.. "

But I'm not someone that does that (abusive mail thing) so I just see that I've emailed someone and that person doesn't have the decency to respond. I don't send many unsolicited mails anymore anyway, too many non responders.... Not the most fruitful method out there....

Palookaville

But we also hear about the dicks that give abuse when they get a 'thanks but no thanks' mail..

But I'm not someone that does that (abusive mail thing) so I just see that I've emailed someone and that person doesn't have the decency to respond. I don't send many unsolicited mails anymore anyway, too many non responders.... Not the most fruitful method out there.... "

you're better of kissing them! ! Mmm xx

" But I'm not someone that does that (abusive mail thing) so I just see that I've emailed someone and that person doesn't have the decency to respond. I don't send many unsolicited mails anymore anyway, too many non responders.... Not the most fruitful method out there.... "

Just because I don't respond to a mail it doesn't mean I'm not a decent person I get lots of secondary mail saying just that but in a more, em colourful and abrasive way. So that's the dilemma a lot face here.

I really want that automated response option now or else I'll have take up permanent residency in Fabland

"Do you think it might be a good Idea to have an automated response when e-mailing replies? It would be a reply that you could tailor to say thank you but not interested, in a courteous manner.

xx"

Think that's a great idea, for some who gets a lot of mail

"Think that's a great idea, for some who gets a lot of mail"

Me too Jonfra.

» Add a new message to this topic