Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lol mad women rule

Ive you well trained!!! "

wheres my treat then lol

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Hotel and all booked now I'll hav to use English money there won't i? Is that a stupit question haha

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Lol mad women rule

Ive you well trained!!! wheres my treat then lol "

Ill do a dance for you......

"Hotel and all booked now I'll hav to use monopoly money there won't i? Is that a stupit question haha "

Sterling.......Mr P

"Lol mad women rule

Ive you well trained!!! wheres my treat then lol

Ill do a dance for you...... "

pmsl would that be a war dance

"Hotel and all booked now I'll hav to use English money there won't i? Is that a stupit question haha "

English or northen irish notes

"Lol mad women rule

Ive you well trained!!! wheres my treat then lol "

What do you want Mr P to do Hardy...........Mr P

DUBLIN

"Hotel and all booked now I'll hav to use monopoly money there won't i? Is that a stupit question haha

Sterling.......Mr P"

ha ha don't start you :P

DUBLIN

"Hotel and all booked now I'll hav to use English money there won't i? Is that a stupit question haha

English or northen irish notes"

northern irish notes is this real or u rippin the piss outta me ? Ha

"Hotel and all booked now I'll hav to use English money there won't i? Is that a stupit question haha "

Ah jaysus, best put North Down on high alert that night.......somebody hide the feckin livestock.

Glad to see you're attending. This'll be an ace night

"Lol mad women rule

What do you want Mr P to do Hardy...........Mr P"

go to the bar lol

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

i like this

"Hotel and all booked now I'll hav to use English money there won't i? Is that a stupit question haha

English or northen irish notes northern irish notes is this real or u rippin the piss outta me ? Ha "

He's for real or Scottish notes, as long as its sterling

DUBLIN

Ah jaysus, best put North Down on high alert that night.......somebody hide the feckin livestock.

Glad to see you're attending. This'll be an ace night"

haha told ya I would get down at some point

DUBLIN

Glad to see you're attending. This'll be an ace night haha told ya I would get down at some point "

I so ment up haha

DUBLIN

English or northen irish notes northern irish notes is this real or u rippin the piss outta me ? Ha

He's for real or Scottish notes, as long as its sterling"

fuck off yas are rippin the piss haha

"Lol mad women rule

What do you want Mr P to do Hardy...........Mr P go to the bar at M&G drinks all night on Hardy for everyone lol "

That good of you to buy everyone drinks

English or northen irish notes northern irish notes is this real or u rippin the piss outta me ? Ha

He's for real or Scottish notes, as long as its sterling fuck off yas are rippin the piss haha"

Of Course Mr P

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

really like

Glad to see you're attending. This'll be an ace night haha told ya I would get down at some point I so ment up haha"

Freudian slip, go down if you wish, I implore you

English or northen irish notes northern irish notes is this real or u rippin the piss outta me ? Ha "

We do have a Bank of Ireland here and a Ulster Bank like you do down south

He's for real or Scottish notes, as long as its sterling fuck off yas are rippin the piss haha"

Would we do that?

"Lol mad women rule

What do you want Mr P to do Hardy...........Mr P go to the bar at M&G drinks all night on Hardy for everyone lol

That good of you to buy everyone drinks"

lol I thought the £10 covered drinks an all

Glad to see you're attending. This'll be an ace night haha told ya I would get down at some point I so ment up haha

Freudian slip, tell Dave to go down if he wishs, I implore you "

Mr P

"Lol mad women rule

What do you want Mr P to do Hardy...........Mr P go to the bar at M&G drinks all night on Hardy for everyone lol

That good of you to buy everyone drinkslol I thought the £1000 covered drinks an all "

Yes Hardy but dont forget your in a different bar

DUBLIN

We do have a Bank of Ireland here and a Ulster Bank like you do down south"

would it work out better to change money here or there

DUBLIN

Glad to see you're attending. This'll be an ace night haha told ya I would get down at some point I so ment up haha

Freudian slip, go down if you wish, I implore you "

haha ya fucker

DUBLIN

He's for real or Scottish notes, as long as its sterling fuck off yas are rippin the piss haha

Would we do that? "

yes reading back on all that now I sound like an ejit haha

We do have a Bank of Ireland here and a Ulster Bank like you do down south would it work out better to change money here or there"

If you got a bank card with visa or mastercard on it use the glory hole-in-the-wall.....Mr P

We do have a Bank of Ireland here and a Ulster Bank like you do down south would it work out better to change money here or there"

Flip reminds me ill need to get some euro's i havent been to dublin in years and years lol.....

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Ash you never been in the uk? Feckin loads of sterling notes, it's very confusing for anyone outside the uk as you can have different looking fivers, tenners etc. I remember being refused northern Irish sterling (bank of ireland) in london once. I'd to bring it back to Dublin where they swapped it for me in ulster bank. Mad it is, when even in one part of the uk they don't recognise notes from another part ... does anyone know of any other country that each bank 'prints' it's own money like that situation? I've travelled a lot and never ever seen it elsewhere.

He's for real or Scottish notes, as long as its sterling fuck off yas are rippin the piss haha

Would we do that? yes reading back on all that now I sound like a Virgin haha "

"Lol mad women rule

That good of you to buy everyone drinkslol I thought the £1000 covered drinks an all

Yes Hardy but dont forget your in a different bar"

lol l must be

DUBLIN

We do have a Bank of Ireland here and a Ulster Bank like you do down south would it work out better to change money here or there

If you got a bank card with visa or mastercard on it use the glory hole-in-the-wall.....Mr P"

that's a good idea god u gave me some advice without shit stirring haha

DUBLIN

Would we do that? yes reading back on all that now I sound like a Virgin haha

"

and then u wrecked it haha

DUBLIN

Ash you never been in the uk? Feckin loads of sterling notes, it's very confusing for anyone outside the uk as you can have different looking fivers, tenners etc. I remember being refused northern Irish sterling (bank of ireland) in london once. I'd to bring it back to Dublin where they swapped it for me in ulster bank. Mad it is, when even in one part of the uk they don't recognise notes from another part ... does anyone know of any other country that each bank 'prints' it's own money like that situation? I've travelled a lot and never ever seen it elsewhere."

was a few years ago I was d*unk threw most of it I don't remember what the money even looked like I just remember chunky pound coins haha

When are you ever sober

DUBLIN

"When are you ever sober"
iv been sober three weeks haha

dublin

"When are you ever sober"

"When are you ever sexless iv been sexless for three weeks haha"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mr P

DUBLIN

"When are you ever sexless iv been sexless for three weeks haha

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mr P "

this is also true haha

dublin

We do have a Bank of Ireland here and a Ulster Bank like you do down south would it work out better to change money here or there

Flip reminds me ill need to get some euro's i havent been to dublin in years and years lol..... "

At least you didn't say the last time you were here we were using Punts as that was over 12 years ago Dublin's still an amazing city well worth visiting though! We'll try to give you a great welcome

Freudian slip, go down if you wish, I implore you haha ya fucker "

Guilty as charged

Would we do that? yes reading back on all that now I sound like an ejit haha "

Didn't like to say

[Removed by poster at 02/08/14 09:26:11]

Ash you never been in the uk? Feckin loads of sterling notes, it's very confusing for anyone outside the uk as you can have different looking fivers, tenners etc. I remember being refused northern Irish sterling (bank of ireland) in london once. I'd to bring it back to Dublin where they swapped it for me in ulster bank. Mad it is, when even in one part of the uk they don't recognise notes from another part ... does anyone know of any other country that each bank 'prints' it's own money like that situation? I've travelled a lot and never ever seen it elsewhere."

Wilder I'm in Newcastle Upon Tyne at the minute. I still made sure I had Bank of England notes so as to avoid hassle!! They are supposed to take bank of Ireland/Ulster bank/northern bank notes as they're still sterling. Only in the UK would they have to be awkward and different!!

I wonder now that Northern bank is danske, will Northern Bank notes eventually go out of circulation?

Yay ash ur coming up too!! I'm head if after work on Friday so let me know if you need a lift xx

"Yay ash ur coming up too!! I'm head if after work on Friday so let me know if you need a lift xx"

I've about £20 here if you want it

"Yay ash ur coming up too!! I'm head if after work on Friday so let me know if you need a lift xx

I've about £20 here if you want it "

Bring it next wk and I'll give you euros for it

"Yay ash ur coming up too!! I'm head if after work on Friday so let me know if you need a lift xx

I've about £20 here if you want it

Bring it next wk and I'll give you euros for it "

Ah just buy me a drink hun

Flip reminds me ill need to get some euro's i havent been to dublin in years and years lol.....

At least you didn't say the last time you were here we were using Punts as that was over 12 years ago Dublin's still an amazing city well worth visiting though! We'll try to give you a great welcome "

It was over 12 years ago....lol....i was only a child since ive been last there....been to mullingar a few times though over the last few years...im well travelled just not Dublin.....Ooooh i hope ill be well looked after....poor little pinky all alone...

DUBLIN

Would we do that? yes reading back on all that now I sound like an ejit haha

Didn't like to say "

thanks for that haha

DUBLIN

"Yay ash ur coming up too!! I'm head if after work on Friday so let me know if you need a lift xx"
I'd say he will drive down early enough Hun I'm afraid to wear my curlers down there after the reaction I got down In the other place haha

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

At least you didn't say the last time you were here we were using Punts as that was over 12 years ago Dublin's still an amazing city well worth visiting though! We'll try to give you a great welcome

It was over 12 years ago....lol....i was only a child since ive been last there....been to mullingar a few times though over the last few years...im well travelled just not Dublin.....Ooooh i hope ill be well looked after....poor little pinky all alone... "

lol.... Not long to sat Mrs pink...euros at the ready. . Music at the ready. .lotta tied up and gagged in the back. .. and just to top it off we get to do it all again at home the next week. .yay. .. so excited! !

DUBLIN

It was over 12 years ago....lol....i was only a child since ive been last there....been to mullingar a few times though over the last few years...im well travelled just not Dublin.....Ooooh i hope ill be well looked after....poor little pinky all alone...

lol.... Not long to sat Mrs pink...euros at the ready. . Music at the ready. .lotta tied up and gagged in the back. .. and just to top it off we get to do it all again at home the next week. .yay. .. so excited! ! "

can u take a pic of him tied up and gagged and send it to me it would make my day haha

lol.... Not long to sat Mrs pink...euros at the ready. . Music at the ready. .lotta tied up and gagged in the back. .. and just to top it off we get to do it all again at home the next week. .yay. .. so excited! ! can u take a pic of him tied up and gagged and send it to me it would make my day haha "

And to me too

Palookaville

Rope and gag please mr banabas... hand them over!

"Rope and gag please mr banabas... hand them over! "

I have both if needed, that way we could surprise him, Say round 3pm

"Rope and gag please mr banabas... hand them over!

I have both if needed, that way we could surprise him, Say round 3pm "

pmsl now that I'd love to see

I'll even struggle a little to make it authentic

Bobbles, we need to talk departure times soon

Didn't like to say thanks for that haha"

Welcome

DUBLIN

Didn't like to say thanks for that haha

Welcome "

haha muppit let them use ur phone to take te pic and what'sapp it to me haha

Palookaville

"I'll even struggle a little to make it authentic

Bobbles, we need to talk departure times soon "

early please. .. I'm very excited and I need to learn to tie the ropes

Welcome haha muppit let them use ur phone to take te pic and what'sapp it to me haha "

will do

"I'll even struggle a little to make it authentic

Bobbles, we need to talk departure times soon

early please. .. I'm very excited and I need to learn to tie the ropes "

Best be practising my Houdini this week

DUBLIN

Welcome haha muppit let them use ur phone to take te pic and what'sapp it to me haha

will do "

and make sure ur arms are pumped up for the wrestle ha ha

Palookaville

Welcome haha muppit let them use ur phone to take te pic and what'sapp it to me haha

will do and make sure ur arms are pumped up for the wrestle ha ha "

Photographic evidence will be obtained just for you Ash! !

will do and make sure ur arms are pumped up for the wrestle ha ha

Photographic evidence will be obtained just for you Ash! ! "

Volunteering my photographic skills

DUBLIN

Photographic evidence will be obtained just for you Ash! ! "

haha use the boxin gloves if he puts up a fight

Palookaville

Photographic evidence will be obtained just for you Ash! ! haha use the boxin gloves if he puts up a fight "

ha ha. . He knows I could dead lift him. .

DUBLIN

Photographic evidence will be obtained just for you Ash! ! haha use the boxin gloves if he puts up a fight

ha ha. . He knows I could dead lift him. . "

haha ah me and u are gonna get on great haha

lol.... Not long to sat Mrs pink...euros at the ready. . Music at the ready. .lotta tied up and gagged in the back. .. and just to top it off we get to do it all again at home the next week. .yay. .. so excited! ! "

I know two weeks of party time...i could burst im so excited....got my new heels today and have suitcase out ready to pack....

will do "

Bestie are they bullying you....??Pinky kick their ass!!

DUBLIN

lol.... Not long to sat Mrs pink...euros at the ready. . Music at the ready. .lotta tied up and gagged in the back. .. and just to top it off we get to do it all again at home the next week. .yay. .. so excited! !

I know two weeks of party time...i could burst im so excited....got my new heels today and have suitcase out ready to pack.... "

suitcase? How long ya comin up for haha

I know two weeks of party time...i could burst im so excited....got my new heels today and have suitcase out ready to pack.... suitcase? How long ya comin up for haha "

Im coming to live with you and become a lesbian....!! Oooh its not a massive one lol....just to lazy to carry a bag...have to bring my booze and some party lights...my heels take up near the whole case......just waiting for my new dress to arrive....

"IlOooh its not a massive one lol.... "

I hope that's not what you say to Mr P

DUBLIN

I know two weeks of party time...i could burst im so excited....got my new heels today and have suitcase out ready to pack.... suitcase? How long ya comin up for haha

Im coming to live with you and become a lesbian....!! Oooh its not a massive one lol....just to lazy to carry a bag...have to bring my booze and some party lights...my heels take up near the whole case......just waiting for my new dress to arrive.... "

haha I'm ok with that what's ur dress like? Iv to get somethin now for going down to you's

"IlOooh its not a massive one lol....

I hope that's not what you say to Mr P "

Dirty woman ....i save that for my doublender king dong...its a lethal weapon.... I will show you....you will prob run away!!

will do

Bestie are they bullying you....??Pinky kick their ass!! "

Pinky what if we let you help? I'm thinking hog tied would be a good look for him

I know two weeks of party time...i could burst im so excited....got my new heels today and have suitcase out ready to pack.... suitcase? How long ya comin up for haha

Im coming to live with you and become a lesbian....!! Oooh its not a massive one lol....just to lazy to carry a bag...have to bring my booze and some party lights...my heels take up near the whole case......just waiting for my new dress to arrive.... haha I'm ok with that what's ur dress like? Iv to get somethin now for going down to you's "

Well i got a new one for the North Down one the other week its a pink body con...and i got a new black bodycon one for sat it has an open back detail....oooh and my new monster boots always get new heels to go with each dress....im a diva....

will do

Bestie are they bullying you....??Pinky kick their ass!! "

I got them right where I want them Bestie, they just don't know it yet

Whats your dress like ash???

will do

Pinky what if we let you help? I'm thinking hog tied would be a good look for him "

Ooooh sofia your a such a devil...i can just imagine that sight......

DUBLIN

Im coming to live with you and become a lesbian....!! Oooh its not a massive one lol....just to lazy to carry a bag...have to bring my booze and some party lights...my heels take up near the whole case......just waiting for my new dress to arrive.... haha I'm ok with that what's ur dress like? Iv to get somethin now for going down to you's

Well i got a new one for the North Down one the other week its a pink body con...and i got a new black bodycon one for sat it has an open back detail....oooh and my new monster boots always get new heels to go with each dress....im a diva.... "

sounds lovely Hun I'd be worried about ur shoe collection tho if I had a pair of shoes for everytime I went out I wouldn be able to get into the house haha

Photographic evidence will be obtained just for you Ash! ! haha use the boxin gloves if he puts up a fight

ha ha. . He knows I could dead lift him. . "

This is getting a bit kinky, keep going

Palookaville

will do

Pinky what if we let you help? I'm thinking hog tied would be a good look for him

Ooooh sofia your a such a devil...i can just imagine that sight...... "

is burned into my imagination now!

will do

Ooooh sofia your a such a devil...i can just imagine that sight...... "

Bestie, noooooooooooooo

DUBLIN

"Whats your dress like ash??? "
I got the green and yellow bandage dress tulisa wore on one of the red carpets I wanted it of or ages so I spoiled myself ha

Palookaville

will do

Bestie, noooooooooooooo "

ahhh getting worried banabas. .. You should be

DUBLIN

will do

I got them right where I want them Bestie, they just don't know it yet "

that's what you think never underestimate girl power haha

Im coming to live with you and become a lesbian....!! Oooh its not a massive one lol....just to lazy to carry a bag...have to bring my booze and some party lights...my heels take up near the whole case......just waiting for my new dress to arrive.... haha I'm ok with that what's ur dress like? Iv to get somethin now for going down to you's

Well i got a new one for the North Down one the other week its a pink body con...and i got a new black bodycon one for sat it has an open back detail....oooh and my new monster boots always get new heels to go with each dress....im a diva.... sounds lovely Hun I'd be worried about ur shoe collection tho if I had a pair of shoes for everytime I went out I wouldn be able to get into the house haha "

Or your dave would have to wear some aswell lol...

will do

Bestie, noooooooooooooo "

DUBLIN

Well i got a new one for the North Down one the other week its a pink body con...and i got a new black bodycon one for sat it has an open back detail....oooh and my new monster boots always get new heels to go with each dress....im a diva.... sounds lovely Hun I'd be worried about ur shoe collection tho if I had a pair of shoes for everytime I went out I wouldn be able to get into the house haha

Or your dave would have to wear some aswell lol... "

now that's a site I could do without haha

"Whats your dress like ash??? I got the green and yellow bandage dress tulisa wore on one of the red carpets I wanted it of or ages so I spoiled myself ha "

No way... sounds lovely... will have to look it up...and there was me thinking i was a diva...!! Well mine were just online bargains..... blooming every penny going on uniforms.....

DUBLIN

"Whats your dress like ash??? I got the green and yellow bandage dress tulisa wore on one of the red carpets I wanted it of or ages so I spoiled myself ha

No way... sounds lovely... will have to look it up...and there was me thinking i was a diva...!! Well mine were just online bargains..... blooming every penny going on uniforms..... "

haha I u type in tulisa green dress I think it's the 4th one of in with the yellow in it aswel I normall get mine online aswel I just really wanted it oh don't remind me I'm dreadin gettin all the school stuff

Just looked it up Ash its gorge!!!...i always wear long sleeve though....as want my arms more toned....

DUBLIN

"Just looked it up Ash its gorge!!!...i always wear long sleeve though....as want my arms more toned.... "
thanks Hun and ur arms are fine ya mad thing

will do

Bestie, noooooooooooooo

ahhh getting worried banabas. .. You should be "

Not at all Bobbles, calm and collected here

will do

Bestie, noooooooooooooo

"

It appears my Devils are turning on me. I doubt Charlie had this issue with Cameron diaz

will do

is burned into my imagination now! "

Or get him tied to a chair for the girlies to dance round and tease him

Palookaville

will do

Or get him tied to a chair for the girlies to dance round and tease him "

aahhhh I'm liking that

will do

Or get him tied to a chair for the girlies to dance round and tease him

aahhhh I'm liking that "

That makes two of us

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Cant wait

"Cant wait "

It's going to be great

Shamazeballs........

"Shamazeballs........ "
bump grind and shake it baby..............Mr P

New outfit bought

Can't wait

"New outfit bought

Can't wait "

Twittwooooooooo......

"New outfit bought

Can't wait

Twittwooooooooo...... "

Hair and make up and shoes and all planned lol

"New outfit bought

Can't wait

Twittwooooooooo......

Hair and make up and shoes and all planned lol"

Hair makeup shoes and no knickers thats what I like to hear Lolli......Mr Panther

"New outfit bought

Can't wait

Twittwooooooooo......

Hair and make up and shoes and all planned lolHair makeup shoes and no knickers thats what I like to hear Lolli......Mr Panther "

Damn it, commando was meant to be a surprise!

Palookaville

"New outfit bought

Can't wait

Twittwooooooooo......

Hair and make up and shoes and all planned lolHair makeup shoes and no knickers thats what I like to hear Lolli......Mr Panther

Damn it, commando was meant to be a surprise!"

I still don't know what I'm wearing lol. . But definitely knickers!

"New outfit bought

Can't wait

Twittwooooooooo......

Hair and make up and shoes and all planned lolHair makeup shoes and no knickers thats what I like to hear Lolli......Mr Panther

Damn it, commando was meant to be a surprise!

I still don't know what I'm wearing lol. . But definitely knickers! "

I always wear Boxers in the winter to keep my ankles warm....Mr Panther

"New outfit bought

Can't wait

Twittwooooooooo......

Damn it, commando was meant to be a surprise!"

Can get windy where we are going.... Mmmmmmm.....

Or isle off man money too

"Cant wait

It's going to be great "

Of course it is, did you finish compiling the real playlist

"Cant wait

It's going to be great

Of course it is, did you finish compiling the real playlist "

If you need any more songs sofia.....shimmy past bestie and ask moi!!!

"Cant wait

It's going to be great

If you need any more songs sofia.....shimmy past bestie and ask moi!!! "

nah she was after good music bestie

"Cant wait

It's going to be great

nah she was after good music bestie"

No lotta it isn't a tea dance no long haired hippy music.........Mr P

"Cant wait

It's going to be great

nah she was after good music bestie

No lotta it isn't a tea dance no long haired hippy music.........Mr P"

If we let Mrs P make all the choices it'd be fit for a squad of teeny boppers. Maybe no long haired hippy music but plenty of rock n roll. I'll leave the doors at home that night

» Add a new message to this topic