FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 50 shades of s@*!e

50 shades of s@*!e

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok quick question, maybe I'm feeling a bit grumpy and less tolerant today but...

Do people really believe that 50 shades is accurate and when I say people, I mean the people without penises!

Did you actually come into this expecting to meet a Christian Grey?

Now I have never read the book, nor do I intend to, poorly written chic lit isn't my thing, but it was kind of inescapable at the time, so I have some idea what it's like. To me it's like a shopping bag, it may have all the elements but unless you know what goes with what, nothing tasty is going to come of it and some things should never be mixed up.

So am I wide of the mark here? And am I the only guy on here, who has come across women thinking that's real and looking for there own Mr Grey?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok quick question, maybe I'm feeling a bit grumpy and less tolerant today but...

Do people really believe that 50 shades is accurate and when I say people, I mean the people without penises!

Now I have never read the book, nor do I intend to, poorly written chic lit isn't my thing, but it was kind of inescapable at the time, so I have some idea what it's like. To me it's like a shopping bag, it may have all the elements but unless you know what goes with what, nothing tasty is going to come of it and some things should never be mixed up.

So am I wide of the mark here? And am I the only guy on here, who has come across women thinking that's real and looking for there own Mr Grey? "

Ahh ffs I better go again so....

lol

The book is shite lol. Read a bit, not interested at all. Maybe its liberating for some women to read it and start trying out some Dom/ Sub fantasies in the bedroom but not for me. Certainly not looking for any Christian Grey!!!!

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Not read it, but I'm lead to believe that the behaviour of Mr grey is that of a psychopath rather than a Dom.

I have read the book, Christian Grey is a messed up bloke with serious mummy issues, that's the way I saw him anyway, I'd run a mile from a bloke like him!

That's like me coming on here looking for my Mr Darcy, it's fairy tale stuff.

I Don't honestly believe women would expect to find the ideal man here.

[Removed by poster at 31/07/14 18:17:53]

"I have read the book, Christian Grey is a messed up bloke with serious mummy issues, that's the way I saw him anyway, I'd run a mile from a bloke like him!

I Don't honestly believe women would expect to find the ideal man here. "

If you asked me an hour ago, I'd probably have agreed

Havent read the books ......might watch the film if its shown sometime.

Reality is better any day........or night!!!

Cheeky

I doubt that the ladies on Fab would find the Mr Grey saga liberating, in fact I'd say that Mr Grey could have used some of our own fab little tricks through his story

I do know however that there are a few wanna be Mr Greys fabbing around with an ever ready twitching palm for slapping

By *ittsandtatsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Wouldn't read that drivel. Reality is far better

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

AW no. Really no such thing as a 'Mr grey' persona on Fab. Damn that's me def leaving. Please don't burst my bubble of finding a husband on here too...

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"I have read the book, Christian Grey is a messed up bloke with serious mummy issues, that's the way I saw him anyway, I'd run a mile from a bloke like him!

yep that about sums it up red!

I dragged my way through most of the first one thinking I might be missing something. .. But. . No! Personally I was ready to throttle her"inner goddess" and he was a real mummy's boy ....... Some of the sex was interesting if a bit unbelievable. .. Give me a real hot blooded guy/gal anyday

I think for a lot of woman in 'vanilla' marriages, they were seeking something to allow them to escape. For some the book brought opportunities to discuss sexual desires with their partners and try new things. For others (whose partners were not so willing to try new things) it may have given them courage to seek to try out new things on their own.

Maybe (for the majority) not necessarily looking a Christian Grey per-say but just different experiences. I'm sure there are a few who have been disillusioned by the book (with no personal experience to go on). It may not seem liberating to most swingers but for many women it was a gateway to exploration.

Just my thoughts (not necessarily based on personal experience). I actually thought the book itself was poorly written and not based on reality, but when did she (E.L. James) ever say it was?

Never felt the need to read the book.

But I do feel I could write a real hot steamy book myself just on my own experience of course lol

"Never felt the need to read the book.

But I do feel I could write a real hot steamy book myself just on my own experience of course lol"

Em hope you dont mind but youll have to find a new name for ur book as it has already been taken

Palookaville

"Ok quick question, maybe I'm feeling a bit grumpy and less tolerant today but...

So am I wide of the mark here? And am I the only guy on here, who has come across women thinking that's real and looking for there own Mr Grey? "

Hey grumpy. ..mmwwaaahh xxx cheer up

"Havent read the books ......might watch the film if its shown sometime.

Cheeky"

never bothered with the book but i will be watching the film purely because jamie dornan is in it, even if he doesnt have the beard

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Cheeky

never bothered with the book but i will be watching the film purely because jamie dornan is in it, even if he doesnt have the beard "

would you ever get over "the fall" ??

Cheeky

never bothered with the book but i will be watching the film purely because jamie dornan is in it, even if he doesnt have the beard

would you ever get over "the fall" ?? "

in a word , nah!

I am Mr Dark Grey Panther does that count................

Cheeky

would you ever get over "the fall" ?? "

Now that was thrilling!! The dark brooding eyes... ooooo!!

Cheeky

never bothered with the book but i will be watching the film purely because jamie dornan is in it, even if he doesnt have the beard "

Didn't he grow up in Holywood, Co.Down?

Palookaville

Cheeky

Didn't he grow up in Holywood, Co.Down? "

now I'm not normally a beard girl. . But for him I'd make an exception! !.. yummy

Cheeky

now I'm not normally a beard girl. . But for him I'd make an exception! !.. yummy "

I'm sure he could shave for you Mrs S!! As long as he doesn't get a rash though!!

Palookaville

Cheeky

now I'm not normally a beard girl. . But for him I'd make an exception! !.. yummy

I'm sure he could shave for you Mrs S!! As long as he doesn't get a rash though!! "

its ok.. I'll post it if he does

Cheeky

I'm sure he could shave for you Mrs S!! As long as he doesn't get a rash though!! "

Grrrrrr he has the beard off in the 50 Shade's trailer and defo not the same charisma

Cheeky

I'm sure he could shave for you Mrs S!! As long as he doesn't get a rash though!!

its ok.. I'll post it if he does "

Lol

Cheeky

Grrrrrr he has the beard off in the 50 Shade's trailer and defo not the same charisma "

Going on the trailer I think it'll be a bit of an anti-climax

around

"

Grrrrrr he has the beard off in the 50 Shade's trailer and defo not the same charisma "

I agree. Def doesn't have the same sex appeal. Im hopeful the film might be better then book if they got someone else to do the screenplay. The synopsis of the books is good just written terrible.

Cheeky

Grrrrrr he has the beard off in the 50 Shade's trailer and defo not the same charisma

Going on the trailer I think it'll be a bit of an anti-climax "

Yep I agree though I did like him holding her hands above her head

Betcha that's the only time it happens in the whole movie though

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

in vain i have struggled.it will not do.

My feelings will not be repressed any longer....

I Don't honestly believe women would expect to find the ideal man here.

in vain i have struggled.it will not do.

My feelings will not be repressed any longer...."

Swoon........

"

Hey grumpy. ..mmwwaaahh xxx cheer up "

That was actually the single most disconcerting interaction I have ever had, in 10 years of swinging. I considered deleting my profile and giving up on these sites completely, but rewrote it instead!

around

"

That was actually the single most disconcerting interaction I have ever had, in 10 years of swinging. I considered deleting my profile and giving up on these sites completely, but rewrote it instead! "

Jaysus that would of probably been a good conversation in comparison to some I've had...

"

That was actually the single most disconcerting interaction I have ever had, in 10 years of swinging. I considered deleting my profile and giving up on these sites completely, but rewrote it instead!

Jaysus that would of probably been a good conversation in comparison to some I've had... "

Lol maybe so but if that's what swinging comes to, I'm not interested.

I have seen it on a few profiles, "looking for my mr Grey" just assumed it was tongue in cheek, till now!

around

"

Jaysus that would of probably been a good conversation in comparison to some I've had...

I have seen it on a few profiles, "looking for my mr Grey" just assumed it was tongue in cheek, till now! "

I'm not fussy about any color.. Mr black, white, pink, blue etc... Silly limiting themselves to one color.

"

I have seen it on a few profiles, "looking for my mr Grey" just assumed it was tongue in cheek, till now!

I'm not fussy about any color.. Mr black, white, pink, blue etc... Silly limiting themselves to one color. "

What about vanilla lol

"

I'm not fussy about any color.. Mr black, white, pink, blue etc... Silly limiting themselves to one color. "

Mr dirty feckin bastard does me just fine lol

"

Mr dirty feckin bastard does me just fine lol "

Have we met before?

"

Mr dirty feckin bastard does me just fine lol

Have we met before? "

Lol I think I would remember you I've already got one of my very own, unlucky for him

around

"

I'm not fussy about any color.. Mr black, white, pink, blue etc... Silly limiting themselves to one color.

What about vanilla lol "

Nothing wrong with vanilla. Vanilla can be damn good...

"

What about vanilla lol

Nothing wrong with vanilla. Vanilla can be damn good..."

When cooking yeah

around

"

What about vanilla lol

Nothing wrong with vanilla. Vanilla can be damn good...

When cooking yeah "

My vanilla must be a whole lot different to yours then!!

Im not looking for my dream man but I would certainly love to give the red room a go

Im not looking for my dream man but I would certainly love to give the red room a go

around

Amazon commercial - 50 Shades Of Gray: http://youtu.be/czlpNa6NrZo

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

"Never felt the need to read the book.

But I do feel I could write a real hot steamy book myself just on my own experience of course lol"

Do it would become a best seller

» Add a new message to this topic