FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rashers !!!!!

Rashers !!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry, that should read "rashes " !!!! Had a meet with a girl recently who had numerous rashes covering her nether regions !!! To say it put me off and prevented me from performing to the best of my ability is an understatement !! Now these weren't birth marks or anything the like ( I do know the difference ! ) and seemed as though they had been left untreated for some time. I was kinda surprised to say the least cos this girl has had numerous positive verif's to her name from both men and women. Obviously on this occasion no verifications were written on my part. Does this surprise people ???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm surprised that uve posted it here, only coz if she reads it surely to god she would be mortified?!

Not all rashes are got to do with STIs, could have been a heat rash?

Maybe she was tidying her self up for ur meet by shaving down below! Maybe this was the cause

"Maybe she was tidying her self up for ur meet by shaving down below! Maybe this was the cause "

Was just about to say the same

Ohh god... it could be any amount of things that caused it,, Shower gel, tan, Veet, Heat rash....etc

If it bothered you so much that you started a thread about it,,,, Why did ya go through with the meet??

Yep could just be from shaving it happens all the time

"Maybe she was tidying her self up for ur meet by shaving down below! Maybe this was the cause

Was just about to say the same"

great minds my friend

"Ohh god... it could be any amount of things that caused it,, Shower gel, tan, Veet, Heat rash....etc

If it bothered you so much that you started a thread about it,,,, Why did ya go through with the meet?? "

He mustn't have been that worried if they played together

By *requent VisitorMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Did you not ask her??

It would be the first thing ask if was about to put my lad or my tongue down there, obviously in a nice jokey kinda way like.

I'm sure it's nothing a little paint job wouldn't cover up...lol

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

God you sound like a nice guy! Imagine how hurt she will be if she reads this.

She's probably self conscious enough about it without some idiot doing a forum post about it

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

I just can't believe you carried on withe the meet if you were concerned.

Like all others have said probably just a shaving rash or an allergy.

Defo no need to post it here

"Ohh god... it could be any amount of things that caused it,, Shower gel, tan, Veet, Heat rash....etc

If it bothered you so much that you started a thread about it,,,, Why did ya go through with the meet?? "

This

And why didn't you just ASK the lady in question what it was without putting up a thread about it!!!

I don't know her and feel sorry for her if she reads this!

VERY VERY insensitive!

Hope you at least offered to apply so miracle whip on the effected area in an attempt to cool it down for the poor lady

if you were feeling a little put off by it i can only say that she must have been very indeed and only went ahead with the meet so as not to let you down or be seen as a time waster.

So in my eyes you should not be giving her a hard time on the forum buddy and be a little more thoughtfull off her feeling.

How will she feel if she reads this tread? How would you feel if it was about you? Ask urself that

"Maybe she was tidying her self up for ur meet by shaving down below! Maybe this was the cause

Was just about to say the same

great minds my friend "

I'll drink to that

You refuse to give her a verification because she had a rash but yet you play with her despite the rash!

Seems wee bit hypocritical to me.

For her sake I hope she doesn't read the forums.

"You refuse to give her a verification because she had a rash but yet you play with her despite the rash!

For her sake I hope she doesn't read the forums."

Yeah I agree if I was that girl I would be really hurt and feel mortified that I even gave some guy that would do this a chance....

By posting a thread like that says more about you than it says about the poor girl....

Really Not Cool

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Well I do hope he enjoyed his meet with the aforementioned lady. let's face it no one else is gonna go near him after reading this, who knows what he'd be writing about you afterwards!

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Maybe u should have asked the lady herself, defo not a good move to put it on the fourms. If it bothered u that much u should have stopped meet.

Mr crazy

Not a good idea lad to be posting about something very personal to this lady. I'm sure she felt awkward enough about it at the time of your meet without letting everyone else knows about it too.

"Sorry, that should read "rashes " !!!! Had a meet with a girl recently who had numerous rashes covering her nether regions !!! To say it put me off and prevented me from performing to the best of my ability is an understatement !! Now these weren't birth marks or anything the like ( I do know the difference ! ) and seemed as though they had been left untreated for some time. I was kinda surprised to say the least cos this girl has had numerous positive verif's to her name from both men and women. Obviously on this occasion no verifications were written on my part. Does this surprise people ???"

I'm waiting for the punchline??!! Surely you didn't just play forum suicide???

I'm sorry but if I had a meet with a guy verified or not who had a rash around his scrote you can be sure not a gloved finger never mind my mouth would touch it.

Just saying

"Sorry, that should read "rashes " !!!! Had a meet with a girl recently who had numerous rashes covering her nether regions !!! To say it put me off and prevented me from performing to the best of my ability is an understatement !! Now these weren't birth marks or anything the like ( I do know the difference ! ) and seemed as though they had been left untreated for some time. I was kinda surprised to say the least cos this girl has had numerous positive verif's to her name from both men and women. Obviously on this occasion no verifications were written on my part. Does this surprise people ???

I'm waiting for the punchline??!! Surely you didn't just play forum suicide??? "

I had a rash yesterday from shaving the night before with a blunt razor.yes it doesnt look fabulously smooth but its only a shaving rash....dont think my date was too bothered after i explained ot wasnt SCURVY

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I'm sorry but if I had a meet with a guy verified or not who had a rash around his scrote you can be sure not a gloved finger never mind my mouth would touch it.

Just saying "

So the ride would still be on the cards then?

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

"I had a rash yesterday from shaving the night before with a blunt razor.yes it doesnt look fabulously smooth but its only a shaving rash....dont think my date was too bothered after i explained ot wasnt SCURVY "
Wow that must have scared you for a moment there CC!

"I'm sorry but if I had a meet with a guy verified or not who had a rash around his scrote you can be sure not a gloved finger never mind my mouth would touch it.

Just saying

So the ride would still be on the cards then? "

Sure I never ride Michael, I'm a virgin.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Just saying

So the ride would still be on the cards then?

Sure I never ride Michael, I'm a virgin. "

Woohoo! So am I. A dual deflowerment ceremony could be special

"You refuse to give her a verification because she had a rash but yet you play with her despite the rash!

Yeah I agree if I was that girl I would be really hurt and feel mortified that I even gave some guy that would do this a chance....

By posting a thread like that says more about you than it says about the poor girl....

Really Not Cool "

This! ^^^

agree 100%

"Sorry, that should read "rashes " !!!! Had a meet with a girl recently who had numerous rashes covering her nether regions !!! To say it put me off and prevented me from performing to the best of my ability is an understatement !! Now these weren't birth marks or anything the like ( I do know the difference ! ) and seemed as though they had been left untreated for some time. I was kinda surprised to say the least cos this girl has had numerous positive verif's to her name from both men and women. Obviously on this occasion no verifications were written on my part. Does this surprise people ???

I'm waiting for the punchline??!! Surely you didn't just play forum suicide??? "

Sure he can just change his username or come back with a new profile Maybe he can put on his new profile that he doesn't like rashes, but it doesn't bother him enough if a rides on offer

By *damsamMan  over a year ago

South

"Sorry, that should read "rashes " !!!! Had a meet with a girl recently who had numerous rashes covering her nether regions !!! To say it put me off and prevented me from performing to the best of my ability is an understatement !! Now these weren't birth marks or anything the like ( I do know the difference ! ) and seemed as though they had been left untreated for some time. I was kinda surprised to say the least cos this girl has had numerous positive verif's to her name from both men and women. Obviously on this occasion no verifications were written on my part. Does this surprise people ???"
Why would you put this up here?

Omfg this is terrible... The poor girl...

I have very sensitive skin and do get shaving rashes.. If I thought any of my meets spoke about it, I would never even bother with them again..

Just goes to show verifications sometimes stand for nothing!!

"Sorry, that should read "rashes " !!!! Had a meet with a girl recently who had numerous rashes covering her nether regions !!! To say it put me off and prevented me from performing to the best of my ability is an understatement !! Now these weren't birth marks or anything the like ( I do know the difference ! ) and seemed as though they had been left untreated for some time. I was kinda surprised to say the least cos this girl has had numerous positive verif's to her name from both men and women. Obviously on this occasion no verifications were written on my part. Does this surprise people ???Why would you put this up here? "

Because he can't preform...

By *edrockcoupleCouple  over a year ago

athlone

this is beyond wrong the poor girl. I hope she finds out that your slating her.

WTF!!!!! Razors are terrible things!!!! Mr Cajun, Mr Cajun, you did not do yourself any favours, let alone this poor girleen! We all get razor rash sometimes especially in the hot weather. But maybe you dont shave yourself down there so you wouldnt know............

"Sorry, that should read "rashes " !!!! Had a meet with a girl recently who had numerous rashes covering her nether regions !!! To say it put me off and prevented me from performing to the best of my ability is an understatement !! Now these weren't birth marks or anything the like ( I do know the difference ! ) and seemed as though they had been left untreated for some time. I was kinda surprised to say the least cos this girl has had numerous positive verif's to her name from both men and women. Obviously on this occasion no verifications were written on my part. Does this surprise people ???Why would you put this up here?

Because he can't preform... "

I say Annie has hit the nail right on the head

Well that escalated quickly

Unlike his willy on this occasion

Ye are all assuming that's it's an innocuous shaving reaction ..

What if it's herpes or something else that's condoms provide limited protection against ??

God love the girl but it takes two to tango ..,

If it was me I would either postphone or clearly explain what it is !!

If I was in his situation id have asked straight up and based on the answer id have stayed or bowed out !

Can't believe he took to the forums post play to out her ..

One thing for sure .. His profile in its current state will be earmarked as 'stay away'

But he can come back ,, the question is .. Will he be coming back with a rash !?

"Ye are all assuming that's it's an innocuous shaving reaction ..

What if it's herpes or something else that's condoms provide limited protection against ??

If I was in his situation id have asked straight up and based on the answer id have stayed or bowed out !

One thing for sure .. His profile in its current state will be earmarked as 'stay away'

But he can come back ,, the question is .. Will he be coming back with a rash !? "

Well said!

Oh dear not the best place to post that..... that is a private matter....

But in being honest if it was really bad id probably have liked to know what it was before my mouth/tongue went down there....

"Ye are all assuming that's it's an innocuous shaving reaction ..

But he can come back ,, the question is .. Will he be coming back with a rash !? "

I never assumed anything. I honestly think the guy would know the difference between a shaving rash and something infectious. Still not the place to discuss it on a public forum. Very poor taste. I don't think too many females here would take kindly to knowing his tactics post meet. Not done himself any favours.

Regardless of being perceived as a time waster I believe the girl should have cancelled her meet or at least made it clear she wasn't having sex, especially if she knew her "rash" was infectious. Maybe then her predicament wouldn't be open to scrutiny here on forums. I assume she never intended it when she put her trust in her meet.

As a good friend of mine here would say "Nout queerer than folk!"

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Really Not Cool

This! ^^^

agree 100%

"

as above....!

I agree with most on here. . There can be many perfectly innocent reasons for this and some less so! .. personally I wouldn't be taking a chance. ... Nor would I have played in that situation and even less would I discuss it in a public forum.

it seems not only hypocritical. . But tactless and let's face if it is innocent the poor girl is hardly likely to defend herself ... shocked at you Mr cajun !

I bet u werent expectin all these ppl to turn like this Mr C...i think maybe take 5mins to actualy read ur own post....#Shocked

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Apparently rubbing affected area with lemon juice and taking an antihistamine will reduce the appearance of a shaving rash

"Apparently rubbing affected area with lemon juice and taking an antihistamine will reduce the appearance of a shaving rash "

Think it's gonna take more than a squirt of lemon juice and 5 mins to redeem Mr.Cs reputation

"Apparently rubbing affected area with lemon juice and taking an antihistamine will reduce the appearance of a shaving rash

Think it's gonna take more than a squirt of lemon juice and 5 mins to redeem Mr.Cs reputation "

True that sister...

"Apparently rubbing affected area with lemon juice and taking an antihistamine will reduce the appearance of a shaving rash

Think it's gonna take more than a squirt of lemon juice and 5 mins to redeem Mr.Cs reputation "

Ya really dropped the ball there Mr C

Palookaville

Think it's gonna take more than a squirt of lemon juice and 5 mins to redeem Mr.Cs reputation

True that sister..."

good to know! I'm a wax girl but did have an unfortunate incident with veet as a temp measure on holiday. .. ! Ya know one of those"3 mins? Nah I'll leave it longer moments" .... Never again. ...

around

Me thinks ye over estimate the percentage of Fab users that read the forums...

"I had a rash yesterday from shaving the night before with a blunt razor.yes it doesnt look fabulously smooth but its only a shaving rash....dont think my date was too bothered after i explained ot wasnt SCURVY Wow that must have scared you for a moment there CC! "

what??? get real...!!!!

After reading a that I still for some reason want a bacon sandwich!

Cajun rashers that's a great pizza topping in the making!

Oh and how much fun did he miss out on if it was just a shaving rash thy he could of helped her with!!!!!!

Bad mr Cajun!

Anyone got any red sauce for my sambo!

what a horrible thing to do to the poor girl..... what kind of manners have u got..... and still u played with her???? ffs......

i get really bad shaving rash, 90% of the time, but im allergic to veet and am terrified to wax,so i have to shave and believe me i am so self conscious about it, if a guy said it to me about my shaving rash id say it straight up, but not asking and putting up a forum post....

bad form man! have fun trying to get a meet!!

Mr. C I never did get round to playing with you after our coffee meet and never will now.... scum....

"Mr. C I never did get round to playing with you after our coffee meet and never will now.... scum...."

fair play to you mrs but my words would have been alot different

perfect example of why you should ALWAYS discuss safe sex and sti testing. then this post wouldnt be here.

"perfect example of why you should ALWAYS discuss safe sex and sti testing. then this post wouldnt be here."

"perfect example of why you should ALWAYS discuss safe sex and sti testing. then this post wouldnt be here."

Not necessarily if there is an innocent explanation behind the rash. But then again we will probably never know. Bad taste to post it on a forum though

"Mr. C I never did get round to playing with you after our coffee meet and never will now.... scum....

fair play to you mrs but my words would have been alot different "

trying to be polite.... otherwise I am not much better than him am I?

"perfect example of why you should ALWAYS discuss safe sex and sti testing. then this post wouldnt be here.

Not necessarily if there is an innocent explanation behind the rash. But then again we will probably never know. Bad taste to post it on a forum though"

ARE YOU JOKING??? what do you mean 'not necessarily' pls tell me yer not saying having the most important conversation when it comes to swinging isnt necessary. what i find as bad taste is not protecting your health and the health of the person you have sex with. now THAT is bad form

"Mr. C I never did get round to playing with you after our coffee meet and never will now.... scum....

trying to be polite.... otherwise I am not much better than him am I? "

"perfect example of why you should ALWAYS discuss safe sex and sti testing. then this post wouldnt be here.

Not necessarily if there is an innocent explanation behind the rash. But then again we will probably never know. Bad taste to post it on a forum though

ARE YOU JOKING??? what do you mean 'not necessarily' pls tell me yer not saying having the most important conversation when it comes to swinging isnt necessary. what i find as bad taste is not protecting your health and the health of the person you have sex with. now THAT is bad form "

What I meant is if the rash has an innocent reason for example of its due to a shaving rash, that wouldn't show up in a sti test. Due to my scepticism I presume every one does bareback and take appropriate measures to protect myself. No one but yourself is responsible for your own sexual health

trying to be polite.... otherwise I am not much better than him am I? "

very true indeed my good lady tho i dont think we will be seeing much off mr C i think he mite just have crawled back under his rock

@sofia. going bareback in this scene is not protecting anyone but an ego. the conversation about safety should ALWAYS happen, especially here. the sad part is ive seen no forum threads discussing it. as if its ok to be ridin for ireland but a no no to be responsible and talk about it. soz. it just infuriates me

very true indeed my good lady tho i dont think we will be seeing much off mr C i think he mite just have crawled back under his rock "

hopefully you are right... I don't normally bother with the forums but a friend texted me and told me bout the post.... I can't believe someone would be soooo shallow.....

[Removed by poster at 31/07/14 20:49:00]

Have to admit I'm still thinking of bacon sandwiches.

Do you think a girl would ever post if she met a guy with the same kinder problem or would she just ask him in a polite way at the time, what it is before deciding on the best course of action.

Obviously the worst course of action is posting in this forum about it oh or taking pictures and posting them

Sounds like Mr C will have to go back to working his arm again for the foreseeable future

very true indeed my good lady tho i dont think we will be seeing much off mr C i think he mite just have crawled back under his rock

hopefully you are right... I don't normally bother with the forums but a friend texted me and told me bout the post.... I can't believe someone would be soooo shallow....."

sadly it does happy by both men and women just take the time and be sure off ur meet 99% off the time all goes well but there is still that unwanted 1% floating about so be carefull ppl

"@sofia. going bareback in this scene is not protecting anyone but an ego. the conversation about safety should ALWAYS happen, especially here. the sad part is ive seen no forum threads discussing it. as if its ok to be ridin for ireland but a no no to be responsible and talk about it. soz. it just infuriates me"

I didn't say going bareback was ok or right! What I said was I don't rely on what other people say they do with previous partners. People lie. I make sure I'm protected and use protection and get tested every three months or sooner if there has been an accident such as a condom split. Oh and btw if there had been I wouldn't be having sex in the between time. But that's just me. I don't know what other people do and I certainly wouldn't be relying on someone else to keep to the same. They may say they do but as I Saud people lie on this site

hopefully you are right... I don't normally bother with the forums but a friend texted me and told me bout the post.... I can't believe someone would be soooo shallow.....

sadly it does happy by both men and women just take the time and be sure off ur meet 99% off the time all goes well but there is still that unwanted 1% floating about so be carefull ppl"

don't I know something about it... the pre screening process is as important for ladies as it is for lads... nobody likes to be surprised badly...

@ sofia . well ill agree with ya there. truth on here is like a needle in a haystack. i for one always carry condoms, now i find myself having to carry truth serum as well. id laugh if it werent so sad (the truth serum part not the condoms lol)

sadly it does happy by both men and women just take the time and be sure off ur meet 99% off the time all goes well but there is still that unwanted 1% floating about so be carefull ppl

don't I know something about it... the pre screening process is as important for ladies as it is for lads... nobody likes to be surprised badly... "

what happened man did you drop ur soap again!! Iv warned you about that so many times ffs

don't I know something about it... the pre screening process is as important for ladies as it is for lads... nobody likes to be surprised badly...

what happened man did you drop ur soap again!! Iv warned you about that so many times ffs"

buahahah.... anal sex was involved and this wasn't the unpleasant part (I was the giving part to be precise and she was a she...lol). there were other unpleasant surprises... it was discussed in this forum a think a week and a half ago or so... let's say, some people need to work on their profile description to be truthful about what they are into and what they offer in bed or next to it... lol

"@ sofia . well ill agree with ya there. truth on here is like a needle in a haystack. i for one always carry condoms, now i find myself having to carry truth serum as well. id laugh if it werent so sad (the truth serum part not the condoms lol)"

I know exactly what you mean, it's what I meant when I said I presume everyone does bareback, it's easier to protect yourself that way

what happened man did you drop ur soap again!! Iv warned you about that so many times ffs

buahahah.... anal sex was involved and this wasn't the unpleasant part (I was the giving part to be precise and she was a she...lol). there were other unpleasant surprises... it was discussed in this forum a think a week and a half ago or so... let's say, some people need to work on their profile description to be truthful about what they are into and what they offer in bed or next to it... lol "

btw, my grandchildren (if I will have few) will love the stories I will tell at Christmas table... hahahahahha

i appreciate you 2 guys trying to derail this thread with weak humour but this is a serious topic. not something to be taken lightly. i really dont understand why this topic isnt discussed more freely in here. heaven forbid offending someone asking them if they play safe, have protection or documents of clean health.

Ok did it occur to anyone that if this girl had for example herpes, she would.not have agreed to meet. We all take care of our Netherlands lol as someone recently called it and will spot if everything is ok. Then if she 1) didnt know anything wasnt right other than a rash from shaving, Mr C should have politely asked and expressed his concern in a non judmental way 2) if she knew of the rash and she was still meeting, this girl knew that the cause was the razor. Simplex!!!! ehm.I mean simple!!! Mr C inform thouselve!!!!

"i appreciate you 2 guys trying to derail this thread with weak humour but this is a serious topic. not something to be taken lightly. i really dont understand why this topic isnt discussed more freely in here. heaven forbid offending someone asking them if they play safe, have protection or documents of clean health. "

fair enough! But maybe you should start a tread on the matter if it has such a strong holding with you

Discretion, privacy,.......what happens at a meet is ' confidential' Yes? No? I very much hope so!!!!!!

"Discretion, privacy,.......what happens at a meet is ' confidential' Yes? No? I very much hope so!!!!!! "

Definitely discretion and privacy assured every time

"i appreciate you 2 guys trying to derail this thread with weak humour but this is a serious topic. not something to be taken lightly. i really dont understand why this topic isnt discussed more freely in here. heaven forbid offending someone asking them if they play safe, have protection or documents of clean health.

fair enough! But maybe you should start a tread on the matter if it has such a strong holding with you"

oh darling. why do i feel like i should pat you on the head?

it should have a strong holding with all of us. and if im not mistaken the OP opened the door for the conversation altho it prolly want his intention

"i appreciate you 2 guys trying to derail this thread with weak humour but this is a serious topic. not something to be taken lightly. i really dont understand why this topic isnt discussed more freely in here. heaven forbid offending someone asking them if they play safe, have protection or documents of clean health.

fair enough! But maybe you should start a tread on the matter if it has such a strong holding with you

it should have a strong holding with all of us. and if im not mistaken the OP opened the door for the conversation altho it prolly want his intention "

im like a dog a good pat on the head and ill be ur bestest friend

but all messing aside ur words ring true safety should always come first im a married man and swing with my wife we have kids and nobody or no1 will ever put us at risk and i would never put any other girl or couple at risk. We must all be carefull in the lifestyle so stay safe & play safe ppl

it should have a strong holding with all of us. and if im not mistaken the OP opened the door for the conversation altho it prolly want his intention

im like a dog a good pat on the head and ill be ur bestest friend

but all messing aside ur words ring true safety should always come first im a married man and swing with my wife we have kids and nobody or no1 will ever put us at risk and i would never put any other girl or couple at risk. We must all be carefull in the lifestyle so stay safe & play safe ppl"

As they trained us in the army never forget the three big S, s. Safety Safety Safety. Although they weren't talking about swinging

@ Leitrim lad. in america they say protect your 6 (arms, legs and balls) lol

"@ Leitrim lad. in america they say protect your 6 (arms, legs and balls) lol"

Indeed very true. Def need the latter to create the next batch of super soldiers

"Ok did it occur to anyone that if this girl had for example herpes, she would.not have agreed to meet. We all take care of our Netherlands lol as someone recently called it and will spot if everything is ok. Then if she 1) didnt know anything wasnt right other than a rash from shaving, Mr C should have politely asked and expressed his concern in a non judmental way 2) if she knew of the rash and she was still meeting, this girl knew that the cause was the razor. Simplex!!!! ehm.I mean simple!!! Mr C inform thouselve!!!! "

I would hope if someone carries herpes they would not swing regardless of whether it's dormant !

[Removed by poster at 31/07/14 22:29:54]

Same thing happened me, but it wasn't rashers she had, it was clams she had, I mean crabs. They kept nipping at my top lip but I went ahead with it anyway.

"Same thing happened me, but it wasn't rashers she had, it was clams she had, I mean crabs. They kept nipping at my top lip but I went ahead with it anyway."

suicide

"Same thing happened me, but it wasn't rashers she had, it was clams she had, I mean crabs. They kept nipping at my top lip but I went ahead with it anyway.

suicide"

Words right out of my mouth lol....

"Same thing happened me, but it wasn't rashers she had, it was clams she had, I mean crabs. They kept nipping at my top lip but I went ahead with it anyway."

some guys just never learn have you read the tread dude

"Same thing happened me, but it wasn't rashers she had, it was clams she had, I mean crabs. They kept nipping at my top lip but I went ahead with it anyway.

some guys just never learn have you read the tread dude "

Surely he's taking the p***!!

Surely he's taking the p***!! "

yeah & i think it burns as he does lol

Surely he's taking the p***!!

yeah & i think it burns as he does lol"

You can get cream for that!

LMAO!! It must have been hairy so in her Netherlands lol..... Btw did you know crabs are nearly extinct? Hope you didn't kill an endangered species lol!!!!!

"LMAO!! It must have been hairy so in her Netherlands lol..... Btw did you know crabs are nearly extinct? Hope you didn't kill an endangered species lol!!!!! "
I didn't actually know that lol.

On a serious note, I have psoriasis which I mainly have under control. Stress can make it flair up. I was meeting a girl I thought was so so so cool, and started to stress that I would have an outbreak. This caused an outbreak so I called it off, then I agreed to meet another time.

The next time I met her it flaired up, a bit on my face and a bit on my thighs. I couldnt call it off so I decided to make it non sexual and meet for tea.

The tea went great and then ended up back at her place. When we were naked she paused to look at the rash, then continued on.

After it was all finished I was gonna have a shower, and she told me there was some mens shower gel in the closet or something and I told her I couldn't use it as it would make my psoriasis act up. Up till this moment I hadnt mentioned my psoriasis as I'm self conscious about it.

She just said "that's the thing like eczema?" and I said yeah. "I thought so, I'm sorry I dont have any shampoo for it".

She was really lovely about it.

"LMAO!! It must have been hairy so in her Netherlands lol..... Btw did you know crabs are nearly extinct? Hope you didn't kill an endangered species lol!!!!! I didn't actually know that lol.

On a serious note, I have psoriasis which I mainly have under control. Stress can make it flair up. I was meeting a girl I thought was so so so cool, and started to stress that I would have an outbreak. This caused an outbreak so I called it off, then I agreed to meet another time.

The next time I met her it flaired up, a bit on my face and a bit on my thighs. I couldnt call it off so I decided to make it non sexual and meet for tea.

The tea went great and then ended up back at her place. When we were naked she paused to look at the rash, then continued on.

After it was all finished I was gonna have a shower, and she told me there was some mens shower gel in the closet or something and I told her I couldn't use it as it would make my psoriasis act up. Up till this moment I hadnt mentioned my psoriasis as I'm self conscious about it.

She just said "that's the thing like eczema?" and I said yeah. "I thought so, I'm sorry I dont have any shampoo for it".

She was really lovely about it."

Good stuff! Well why don't just mention it? When you meet for coffee or tea lol? It might take away stress for you, worrying about it. And for your meets: if someone isnt familiar with psoriasis, you can explain about it and they know it's harmless!! If it puts them off, you havent wasted anybody's time!!

Lmao...This forum thread is priceless.....

But all jokes aside a rash can be many things...

NOT a STI....

Or possibly a STI....Minimal

But if in doubt get the fuck out...

Don't fuck the girl then post it in a open forum...

& if it had off been a blue waffle id be pmsl rite now lol

Op didnt come back to make any comment??

Theres a surprise.

Numerous similar concerns have been posted above that I will address here :

Firstly , this meet took place quite some time ago and the woman in question left the site a long time ago. I would NEVER have brought this topic up if circumstances were different.

Secondly , I do know the difference between an inoccuous heat/shaving rash which can pop up overnight !! This or these rashes , for they covered quite an area were most definitely none of the above but had been rashes that had been left untreated for a LONG time.

Even if there was a simple answer to it I know , I personally would have been very self conscious of it and 1) would either have cancelled the meet altogether or 2) been upfront about it straight away , not leaving my partner in the unenviable position of thinking " what the hell " , do I ask or may some feeble excuse as to why I cant get it on today !

Despite my concerns , we had limited sexual contact during the meet and still departed on good terms. I have never forgotten it though and it left me thinking , based on what I have said above , to what extent are people prepared to overlook something like this for the sake of a little self gratification ??

I hope I have addressed most peoples concerns here and if it does nothing more than bring a serious issue to the fore then I consider it a good thing

i think you have shot your self in the foot. Even if shes not on the site anymore.

I know mizzy...

He obviously seen the reaction and decided to back track...

After 20 hours...

Give somebody enough rope...

Firstly , Annie , I'm not back tracking.....I was just clarifying a few points and secondly although I dip in and out of here regularily I have only now had suficient time now to write the update above !! Take care. K.

Regardless of what you replied with Mr C, The damage is done , You look like an idiot, If the rash was as bad as you say... Limited sexual contact or not ya still did the deed, putting your sexual health at risk and everybody else that you would have met since...

Palookaville

Is a shame you didn't make any of that clear. . It didn't read in any way that this happened some time ago or the girl no longer on the site or as a"note of caution. . What would you do thread"

However it still raises the question. .. Why engage at all if there was something suspect and why after so much time post it in this way? ?

Sadly it simply reflects really badly on you Mr cajun

this whole thread is typical of attitude of some men here , who would try anything to get their leg over and who have such low personal standards . May I suggest the only reason this has been playing on the mind of the o p is because perhaps he now suddeny realises the danger of chancing the proverbial arm .Let us hope he has not passed something very nasty on to his poor unsuspecting wife.

"this whole thread is typical of attitude of some men here , who would try anything to get their leg over and who have such low personal standards . May I suggest the only reason this has been playing on the mind of the o p is because perhaps he now suddeny realises the danger of chancing the proverbial arm .Let us hope he has not passed something very nasty on to his poor unsuspecting wife."

Looks like it's a little bit late to try and redeem yourself here bud

around

Maybe just an itch he just needed to scratch....

"Maybe just an itch he just needed to scratch.... "

Mr C wrote
" Despite my concerns , we had limited sexual contact during the meet and still departed on good terms. I have never forgotten it though and it left me thinking , based on what I have said above , to what extent are people prepared to overlook something like this for the sake of a little self gratification ?? "

That's a good question. I think there are people who definitely overlook their sexual safety on meets. As you had said "numerous rashes that had been left untreated" should have really set a little alarm off in the balls to get out of there. But yes I reckon some would go through with it for their own gratification. Though they'd probably end up with more than what they bargained for.

I'm trying not to make light of this. I think it's extremely naive to think that all people using this site are std free. How often are people getting checked? We all know Barebacking occurs.

I'm just wondering too if a woman had opened this thread saying she had met a guy with blisters all over his member would she be hung out to dry and the guys knob rot put down to a classic case of sunburn. I'm sure girls would be demanding his username.

I'm dubious of posts that put others down, as one sided stories are just that. You can never be sure of the motives behind them.

Anyway if anything good comes from this maybe people will look after themselves better with regular checks and if they think something is not right down bellow have the balls to get it looked at. People need to take responsibility for their own sexual health and note that not all infections can be visibly seen.

xx

"Mr C wrote Despite my concerns , we had limited sexual contact during the meet and still departed on good terms. I have never forgotten it though and it left me thinking , based on what I have said above , to what extent are people prepared to overlook something like this for the sake of a little self gratification ??

That's a good question. I think there are people who definitely overlook their sexual safety on meets. As you had said "numerous rashes that had been left untreated" should have really set a little alarm off in the balls to get out of there. But yes I reckon some would go through with it for their own gratification. Though they'd probably end up with more than what they bargained for.

I'm trying not to make light of this. I think it's extremely naive to think that all people using this site are std free. How often are people getting checked? We all know Barebacking occurs.

I'm just wondering too if a woman had opened this thread saying she had met a guy with blisters all over his member would she be hung out to dry and the guys knob rot put down to a classic case of sunburn. I'm sure girls would be demanding his username.

I'm dubious of posts that put others down, as one sided stories are just that. You can never be sure of the motives behind them.

Anyway if anything good comes from this maybe people will look after themselves better with regular checks and if they think something is not right down bellow have the balls to get it looked at. People need to take responsibility for their own sexual health and note that not all infections can be visibly seen.

xx

"

Now there's a first, a fair and balanced reply maybe there is hope after all

"

" what the hell " , do I ask or may some feeble excuse as to why I cant get it on today !

That would have been the obvious decision to make IMO and no feeble excuse would have been required as you clearly had a very obvious excuse right there staring you in the face :/

"

"Mr C wrote Despite my concerns , we had limited sexual contact during the meet and still departed on good terms. I have never forgotten it though and it left me thinking , based on what I have said above , to what extent are people prepared to overlook something like this for the sake of a little self gratification ??

xx

"

[Removed by poster at 01/08/14 11:02:13]

If you google rashes in adults 59 pictures and possible causes jump up at you...

3to4 out of 59 are sti's.....

I think it's fair to say that leaves 55 other possible causes for these rashes...

Months later Mr.C decides to post about it...

Mabye it's a trip to the clinic for him is badly needed and if he's been and clear why post about it...

By *urferniMan  over a year ago

Antrim

xx

"

Well put!

Palookaville

xx

Well put!"

have to agree... Well put!

xx

"

I agree with tiny here.yes mr.c publically said the girl had a rash but he also hilighted a problem that is clearly of utmost important and thats hygine.the cleanest of people can infections and it not be known.in this game the rusk is so high.u put up a thread a few months

back on sexual checkups and the amount if people that dont do it regularly is shocking condom or no condom.anyway u dont think mr.c ment any malice in his post as hes not a mean person and to hilight diseases of anysort is always a good thing.

just my opinion

Although there maybe no malice in his post,

It still remains that it's wrong on many levels.. ie Stupidity!!

1. He still played, knowing he had concerns! (Sure it's still a hole)

2. He created this thread!

His OP isn't in a foreign language, it's there in black and white.

Regarding the girl no longer on site?...

Was he waiting for her to leave before voicing his concerns?

Is this going to be the future fate of any meet he has?

Ok, NONE of us are perfect, and we ALL make mistakes, but at least the one positive thing that has come from this is the sexual health issue.

Stay safe peeps!

"Although there maybe no malice in his post,

Ok, NONE of us are perfect, and we ALL make mistakes, but at least the one positive thing that has come from this is the sexual health issue.

Stay safe peeps! "

Well said

"Although there maybe no malice in his post,

Stay safe peeps! "

wow thats probably your best ever post

By *urferniMan  over a year ago

Antrim

xx

I agree with tiny here.yes mr.c publically said the girl had a rash but he also hilighted a problem that is clearly of utmost important and thats hygine.the cleanest of people can infections and it not be known.in this game the rusk is so high.u put up a thread a few months

back on sexual checkups and the amount if people that dont do it regularly is shocking condom or no condom.anyway u dont think mr.c ment any malice in his post as hes not a mean person and to hilight diseases of anysort is always a good thing.

just my opinion

"

I don't know Mr C, and he clearly made a misjudgement by posting this. However, it concerns me hugely the harshness of the judgement on him that I have witnessed from many of the contributors, who have simply ripped him to shreds.

He was at least ill-advised and unwise, but if he did not INTEND to be nasty, cause offense or any other offense that he is being accused of, then surely it would be much better if all on here were to simply point out his mistake in a "fair and balanced way", and allow him to learn from his error without removing all credibility from him! Thank you, Tiny Delight, CC and others for doing this.

Its a public forum..

Everybody is entitled to give there opinion and I think that's all that happened,

Some opinions were harsher than others but thats life....

And by posting this thread Mr C left himself wide open to be criticised... !!

"Its a public forum..

Everybody is entitled to give there opinion and I think that's all that happened,

Some opinions were harsher than others but thats life....

And by posting this thread Mr C left himself wide open to be criticised... !! "

wow i think this i the worst iv seen on the fourm the poor woman its just a rash we all got them from time too time i dont no what else too say on this

"Good stuff! Well why don't just mention it? When you meet for coffee or tea lol? It might take away stress for you, worrying about it. And for your meets: if someone isnt familiar with psoriasis, you can explain about it and they know it's harmless!! If it puts them off, you havent wasted anybody's time!!"
If they have a problem with eczema or psoriasis then I haven't wasted their time, just my own. I am okay with that, some people are worth taking a chance on.

I was younger, peoples opinion of me mattered, people dont take razer rash photos and send them to someone before a date why would I send psorais photos or mention it when it isnt a problem 99% of time.

These days I pick girls different so its not a problem any more.

"this whole thread is typical of attitude of some men here , who would try anything to get their leg over and who have such low personal standards . May I suggest the only reason this has been playing on the mind of the o p is because perhaps he now suddeny realises the danger of chancing the proverbial arm .Let us hope he has not passed something very nasty on to his poor unsuspecting wife."

1. I have not had a meet since.

2. I havent had sex with Mrs Cajun in over 10 years !!.

3. I 've had my STD checks and am all clear.

xx

"

" 1. I have not had a meet since.

3. I 've had my STD checks and am all clear."

How long ago was the meet though cause if you got your checks a day or two after, the results would come back clear but some STDs could take a week or two to actually pop up in the checks

"this whole thread is typical of attitude of some men here , who would try anything to get their leg over and who have such low personal standards . May I suggest the only reason this has been playing on the mind of the o p is because perhaps he now suddeny realises the danger of chancing the proverbial arm .Let us hope he has not passed something very nasty on to his poor unsuspecting wife.

3. I 've had my STD checks and am all clear."

yep , and I am mother teresa of Calcutta and also a virgin .

Some of the women on here are equally guilty of having low or no

standards

Two to tango

Your wan with the itchy bits should have cancelled

"Two to tango

Your wan with the itchy bits should have cancelled "

lol and that about sums it all up

bottom line is, what are you whinging about, you obviously werent that worried at the time or you would have stopped the meet, this whole thread smacks of you trying to humiliate someone.

"this whole thread is typical of attitude of some men here , who would try anything to get their leg over and who have such low personal standards . May I suggest the only reason this has been playing on the mind of the o p is because perhaps he now suddeny realises the danger of chancing the proverbial arm .Let us hope he has not passed something very nasty on to his poor unsuspecting wife.

yep , and I am mother teresa of Calcutta and also a virgin . "

well can safely say he's shot himself in the foot regarding future meets if he's willing to do the nasty with someone he assumed to have an STD in the first place

By *ustDarMan  over a year ago

Tullamore

i don't normally reply to these sorts of threads( or many other types for that matter ) and ive watched this one develop for the last day and a bit with interest. It seems to me that if OP wasn't concerned about it at the time , at-least not enough to cancel or question the "rash" and if it had no lasting effects ( as proven by his Alleged STI test ) then the only reason i can come up with is to name and shame without the naming . OP has done an admirable job in clarifying his original post ( read walking back if you wish ) but this itself raises the question. did the OP omit the details he clarified because he didn't think they added to the question . or did those details get added for spin after OP witnessed the backlash.

to be fair i cant really add to whats been said by many others. all i can do is reiterate that perhaps OP should think about the cleverness of posting a topic like this in the future

I didnt even read the full thread, the first post says it all in my opinion, the fact he felt the need to make this info public is really odd in itself, don't think he really thought it through lol

well my loves having read all this forum with interest and knowing someone who has personally met this muppet all i can say is he sounds rather a sad case to me and will be marked down definately not to play with .

"well my loves having read all this forum with interest and knowing someone who has personally met this muppet all i can say is he sounds rather a sad case to me and will be marked down definately not to play with . "

lol, he had the cheek to tell me in a pm that I was stupid as well, how ironic.

"well my loves having read all this forum with interest and knowing someone who has personally met this muppet all i can say is he sounds rather a sad case to me and will be marked down definately not to play with .

lol, he had the cheek to tell me in a pm that I was stupid as well, how ironic."

really??

"well my loves having read all this forum with interest and knowing someone who has personally met this muppet all i can say is he sounds rather a sad case to me and will be marked down definately not to play with .

lol, he had the cheek to tell me in a pm that I was stupid as well, how ironic."

Na he's just realised what a prat he's made out of himself. It's just the poor people who don't follow the forums that will find out the hard way

[Removed by poster at 02/08/14 21:30:32]

Thankfully I never met him nor do I plan to...

He sent a few mails this way too..

None worth a reply...

yep , and I am mother teresa of Calcutta and also a virgin . "

Hey u can't be thats me!!

I used to think that people were able to be whatever they wanted to be on the internet. That they were able to craft a new persona and pretend to be different than they are. It seems however that true colours always seem to come through eventually.

Someone needs a screwdriver.

"Someone needs a screwdriver."
paintbrush I think

@ Busty...