FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dublin M&G clarification

Dublin M&G clarification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I'm after getting a tonne of mails so here's the clarification.

If you mailed me on fab looking for an invite, I sent you a mail back which started with - "so your officially invited to the dublin m&g"

I then asked you to email the gmail address to confirm your acceptance of the invite and that yes you are attending

I have not as yet sent any details from the gmail account to anyone as I will send out a preliminary mail early next wk followed by the location mail a day or two before the event

So if you received the invite here, you need to accept and confirm via email to the gmail account, or else you are NOT on the list

Hope this clears things up

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I'd say that clarification is for the wimmin. Sure the wimmin do be too busy interfering with themselves to read things properly.

By *ark the manMan  over a year ago

dublin. meath louth areas

Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing??"

I know, I know! It's a white eared elephant.

Pink has sent you one just dont look at the naked avatar of me on the email address..Mr P

*runs off to print out pics...

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing??"

Hey man your cock is hanging out in your main profile pic... Just so you know... these things happen to us all...

So just to clarify, there's a M&G in Dublin!

"So just to clarify, there's a M&G in Dublin!"

More so to clarify to everyone mailing me saying they haven't heard from the gmail address yet that I haven't emailed anyone from there.

Easier to post here then keep replying to the same question 30 times a day

By *oandWexCouple  over a year ago

arklow

"So just to clarify, there's a M&G in Dublin!

More so to clarify to everyone mailing me saying they haven't heard from the gmail address yet that I haven't emailed anyone from there.

Easier to post here then keep replying to the same question 30 times a day "

Hope we are in the list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing??

Hey man your cock is hanging out in your main profile pic... Just so you know... these things happen to us all... "

Apologies for the hijack but that reminds me of the story of the egg so was thrown out of the pub. Apparently he was going around with his yolk hanging out

Hey man your cock is hanging out in your main profile pic... Just so you know... these things happen to us all... "

Lmao!! I didn't like to mention it

Easier to post here then keep replying to the same question 30 times a day

Hope we are in the list "

Ye sure are lads xx

Hey man your cock is hanging out in your main profile pic... Just so you know... these things happen to us all...

Lmao!! I didn't like to mention it "

LMAO.....that made me chuckle!!

Apologies for the hijack but that reminds me of the story of the egg so was thrown out of the pub. Apparently he was going around with his yolk hanging out "

You crack me up at times Michael

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Easier to post here then keep replying to the same question 30 times a day "

you did get mine confirming I'm coming didn't ya

Palookaville

"I'd say that clarification is for the wimmin. Sure the wimmin do be too busy interfering with themselves to read things properly. "

awwe mr mcc I do believe there's a little neanderthal in there somewhere lol. ... But you never fail to make me smile!

earlier venue notification wud be better to be able to try book a room close by if needed by "some"

.... Just Sayin

"earlier venue notification wud be better to be able to try book a room close by if needed by "some"

.... Just Sayin "

Palookaville

I don't care where it is. .. That's what taxis are for. .esp in Dublin. ..cobbles and killer heels not a good mix

"earlier venue notification wud be better to be able to try book a room close by if needed by "some"

.... Just Sayin "

lol who you telling. I still have nowhere to stay but sure I'll probably end up in my mother's sleeping of course

Well lets be honest about this there is dicks out there that Fuck it up for all. Just look at the carlow m&g. So much time and effort went in and some ppl fucked it up. We have been given a general area. That's good enough.

Lollipop is right to hold back in my opinion.

.... Just Sayin

lol who you telling. I still have nowhere to stay but sure I'll probably end up in my mother's sleeping of course"

I doubt that.

You will be offered plenty of places.

"Well lets be honest about this there is dicks out there that Fuck it up for all. Just look at the carlow m&g. So much time and effort went in and some ppl fucked it up. We have been given a general area. That's good enough.

Lollipop is right to hold back in my opinion. "

.... Just Sayin

lol who you telling. I still have nowhere to stay but sure I'll probably end up in my mother's sleeping of course

I doubt that.

You will be offered plenty of places. "

we'll see

"Well lets be honest about this there is dicks out there that Fuck it up for all. Just look at the carlow m&g. So much time and effort went in and some ppl fucked it up. We have been given a general area. That's good enough.

Lollipop is right to hold back in my opinion. "

.... Just Sayin

I doubt that.

we'll see "

Of course...

We will be one that offer.

Palookaville

"

I agree!

.... Just Sayin "

I don't think it would make a difference either way now as the majority of hotels in the city centre are booked up due to the horse show! Anyone who mailed me looking for a location when I first posted was given the general area and managed to get rooms nearby. But at this stage a lot of peeps are outside of the city

But as was said, that's what taxis are there for

.... Just Sayin

I doubt that.

we'll see "

Says she , modestly !!!!! Lol

.... Just Sayin

I don't think it would make a difference either way now as the majority of hotels in the city centre are booked up due to the horse show! Anyone who mailed me looking for a location when I first posted was given the general area and managed to get rooms nearby. But at this stage a lot of peeps are outside of the city

But as was said, that's what taxis arethere for "

.... Just Sayin

lol who you telling. I still have nowhere to stay but sure I'll probably end up in my mother's sleeping of course"

i have nowhere either.i was away when this went ahead and by the time i got back there was nowhere available.i feel the nightlink out to daddies on the cards

.... Just Sayin

i have nowhere either.i was away when this went ahead and by the time i got back there was nowhere available.i feel the nightlink out to daddies on the cards "

Oh Jeeesus , another damsel in distress !!! Save me , save me , when they know dam well they'll be queuing up to get these girls to join them for a bit o fun n games !!!!! Lol

.... Just Sayin

i have nowhere either.i was away when this went ahead and by the time i got back there was nowhere available.i feel the nightlink out to daddies on the cards Oh Jeeesus , another damsel in distress !!! Save me , save me , when they know dam well they'll be queuing up to get these girls to join them for a bit o fun n games !!!!! Lol"

suggestion Mr.C.....get back into bed and get out THE RIGHT SIDE....

The other night I managed to book a place in the city centre close to the general location of the venue and it was cheaper than what others are paying........so if you search theres still places out there!

Cheeky

"The other night I managed to book a place in the city centre close to the general location of the venue and it was cheaper than what others are paying........so if you search theres still places out there!

Cheeky"

Thought the location wasnt annonced yet !!!!! Lol..........

"The other night I managed to book a place in the city centre close to the general location of the venue and it was cheaper than what others are paying........so if you search theres still places out there!

Cheeky"

i dont know the general location...dublin is a big ole place....but thanks.i will go look.

Cheeky

Thought the location wasnt annonced yet !!!!! Lol.........."

It hasn't........if you read my post properly I said general location which Lollipop said above she told anyone who pm'd her.

SWB.........pm Lolli for general area.

Mr C.........you don't do yourself any favours

Cheeky

Cheeky

Thought the location wasnt annonced yet !!!!! Lol..........

It hasn't........if you read my post properly I said general location which Lollipop said above she told anyone who pm'd her.

SWB.........pm Lolli for general area.

Mr C.........you don't do yourself any favours

Cheeky "

Thats my wit Cheeky !!! Unfortunately you cant always get that across sufficiently online n things can be mis interpretated ! Lollipops done a great job organising things and I would NEVER question her integrity ! Take care ! Mr Cajun.

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

"

I agree

[Removed by poster at 30/07/14 09:51:44]

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Ok so I'm after getting a tonne of mails so here's the clarification.

If you mailed me on fab looking for an invite, I sent you a mail back which started with - "so your officially invited to the dublin m&g"

I then asked you to email the gmail address to confirm your acceptance of the invite and that yes you are attending

I have not as yet sent any details from the gmail account to anyone as I will send out a preliminary mail early next wk followed by the location mail a day or two before the event

So if you received the invite here, you need to accept and confirm via email to the gmail account, or else you are NOT on the list

Hope this clears things up "

hope am on the list

Well being the jammy girl i am....i have had no stress what so ever about going to Dublin....two very lovely ladies have been very good to me and pinky pie cant wait.....

Lolli....don't get stressed please! We're all very much.looking forward to this night

In case you have some tensed muscles in your gorgeous.body from all the stress, I do a very nice all body massage lol!!! And that a genuine offer!!! Also for Cyber!!!!!

"Lolli....don't get stressed please! We're all very much.looking forward to this night

In case you have some tensed muscles in your gorgeous.body from all the stress, I do a very nice all body massage lol!!! And that a genuine offer!!! Also for Cyber!!!!!"

Dutch in all honesty I'm in DIRE need of a massage!! Not from the stress of this just from life in general!!

"Lolli....don't get stressed please! We're all very much.looking forward to this night

In case you have some tensed muscles in your gorgeous.body from all the stress, I do a very nice all body massage lol!!! And that a genuine offer!!! Also for Cyber!!!!!

Dutch in all honesty I'm in DIRE need of a massage!! Not from the stress of this just from life in general!! "

Dearest Lolli I shall bring.my nice oil, scented candles and soothing.music mmmmm!!! That's a promise!!!!

In case you have some tensed muscles in your gorgeous.body from all the stress, I do a very nice all body massage lol!!! And that a genuine offer!!! Also for Cyber!!!!!"

Can I come?

Can I come? "

was just gonna ask the same

Can I come?

was just gonna ask the same "

Feck off I got here first

Can I come?

Feck off I got here first "

Lol looks like you'll have a queue Dutch!!

Can I come?

Feck off I got here first "

ah be a gent for a change

Can I come?

Lol looks like you'll have a queue Dutch!!"

I was just going to voyeur but audience participation rocks too

Can I come?

ah be a gent for a change "

When am I anything but?

Can I come?

When am I anything but? "

ok ya got me there

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there "

I'm an

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there

I'm an "

more like a

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there

I'm an "

hahahaha u d*unk?

OMG what a queue lol! My massages take a looooooooooooong time so can only cater for one or two!!! Sorry to disappoint.......

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there

I'm an

more like a "

I can't deny it

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there

I'm an hahahaha u d*unk? "

Maybe a lil

"OMG what a queue lol! My massages take a looooooooooooong time so can only cater for one or two!!! Sorry to disappoint......."

I believe I was second

DUBLIN

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there

I'm an hahahaha u d*unk?

Maybe a lil "

haha so are if ur thinkin ur an

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there

I'm an hahahaha u d*unk?

Maybe a lil haha so are if ur thinkin ur an "

I don't think it, somebody told me

DUBLIN

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there

I'm an hahahaha u d*unk?

Maybe a lil haha so are if ur thinkin ur an

I don't think it, somebody told me "

where they d*unk to? Haha

"OMG what a queue lol! My massages take a looooooooooooong time so can only cater for one or two!!! Sorry to disappoint......."

Another time all to myself pleeeease

Palookaville

I need one of those right now. .. staff meetings. .duh

Can I come?

When am I anything but?

ok ya got me there

I'm an hahahaha u d*unk?

Maybe a lil haha so are if ur thinkin ur an

I don't think it, somebody told me where they d*unk to? Haha"

Actually yes

Erm.... What's a massage??

Erm.... What's a massage?? "

Strip off there foo foo and we'll show ya

Strip off there foo foo and we'll show ya "

Ooooh I'm all shy now!

Palookaville

Strip off there foo foo and we'll show ya "

aww come on fooey !! Strip strip str..

aww come on fooey !! Strip strip str.."

Strip Strip Strip Fooey!!!!!!!!!!!

Strip Strip Strip Fooey!!!!!!!!!!! "

Fooey you're ON for a treat!!!

Ooooh I'm all shy now! "

Don't worry...

I'll mind you....

Strip Strip Strip Fooey!!!!!!!!!!! Fooey you're ON for a treat!!! "

......And even though Lolli tells me she knew I was only messing I dont suppose You'd be able to give mw a deep tissue massage. Dutchie !!!!!! Lol.........a box in the ear is more likely I think !!!!

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Can wait for this meet and great it looks like going to be fun xx

Strip Strip Strip Fooey!!!!!!!!!!! Fooey you're ON for a treat!!! ......And even though Lolli tells me she knew I was only messing I dont suppose You'd be able to give mw a deep tissue massage. Dutchie !!!!!! Lol.........a box in the ear is more likely I think !!!!"

and btw D , I was only messing about that date down in Cork last week !!!lol I was actually back in Dublin by the time I asked u and even if I had been there I wudnt have had the time to get away !!! I was just curious to see if I wud have gotten a complimentary coffee out of ye !!! Now I know........am I terrible or what !!

It's ON like DONKEY KONG!!

Strip Strip Strip Fooey!!!!!!!!!!! Fooey you're ON for a treat!!! "

......And even though Lolli tells me she knew I was only messing I dont suppose You'd be able to give mw a deep tissue massage. Dutchie !!!!!! Lol.........a box in the ear is more likely I think !!!!

Strip Strip Strip Fooey!!!!!!!!!!! Fooey you're ON for a treat!!! ......And even though Lolli tells me she knew I was only messing I dont suppose You'd be able to give mw a deep tissue massage. Dutchie !!!!!! Lol.........a box in the ear is more likely I think !!!!"

ooooooh Fooooey you just wait and see

You're underestimating my deep tissue massage skills!!!!! Not just with my hands lol

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

Strip Strip Strip Fooey!!!!!!!!!!! Fooey you're ON for a treat!!! ......And even though Lolli tells me she knew I was only messing I dont suppose You'd be able to give mw a deep tissue massage. Dutchie !!!!!! Lol.........a box in the ear is more likely I think !!!! ooooooh Fooooey you just wait and see

You're underestimating my deep tissue massage skills!!!!! Not just with my hands lol"

Sounds very interesting Dutch xx

Strip Strip Strip Fooey!!!!!!!!!!! Fooey you're ON for a treat!!! ......And even though Lolli tells me she knew I was only messing I dont suppose You'd be able to give mw a deep tissue massage. Dutchie !!!!!! Lol.........a box in the ear is more likely I think !!!! ooooooh Fooooey you just wait and see

You're underestimating my deep tissue massage skills!!!!! Not just with my hands lol"

Mmmmm I'll look forward to it!

You'll have me shivering in antici...............

Pation!

Palookaville

You're underestimating my deep tissue massage skills!!!!! Not just with my hands lol

Pation! "

is that a little rocky horror sneaking in lol

Palookaville

"It's ON like DONKEY KONG!! "

excellant!! So you're the stripper for the Dublin m&g.... yummy!

Pation!

is that a little rocky horror sneaking in lol"

It's astounding;

Time is fleeting;

Madness takes its toll.

But listen closely...

Palookaville

Pation!

is that a little rocky horror sneaking in lol

It's astounding;

Time is fleeting;

Madness takes its toll.

But listen closely...

"

Not for very much longer

I've got feet control

It's just a jump to the left

and then a jump to the rrriiiiiiigghhtt

put your hands on your hips

and bring your knees in tight

but it's the pelvic thrust

that really drives you inssaannne

let's do the time warp again! !!!s

By *yberchickWoman  over a year ago

funville

Well folks, not long now til all you fellow fabbers get together for a night of socialising fun and hopefully frolics;);) huge pat on the back to Lolli for her patience and dedication to this event, endless mails, time consuming and still she smiles She is some woman, for one woman To myself and Dshade for the venue and the treats on the night Can honestly say were a great 3sum!! No pun intended lol Its gonna be a great night look forward to seeing you all final details will be posted!

DUBLIN

"Well folks, not long now til all you fellow fabbers get together for a night of socialising fun and hopefully frolics;);) huge pat on the back to Lolli for her patience and dedication to this event, endless mails, time consuming and still she smiles She is some woman, for one woman To myself and Dshade for the venue and the treats on the night Can honestly say were a great 3sum!! No pun intended lol Its gonna be a great night look forward to seeing you all final details will be posted!"

Palookaville

"Well folks, not long now til all you fellow fabbers get together for a night of socialising fun and hopefully frolics;);) huge pat on the back to Lolli for her patience and dedication to this event, endless mails, time consuming and still she smiles She is some woman, for one woman To myself and Dshade for the venue and the treats on the night Can honestly say were a great 3sum!! No pun intended lol Its gonna be a great night look forward to seeing you all final details will be posted!"

so so so excited! ! Can't wait to meet you all. .. The banterville passion mobile is at the ready with Mrs pink as my wingman and lotta as the back seat driver. ... On our way to rendezvous with the sexy mefor......I predict a riot lol

Only 9 more sleeps cybs!!! Where has time gone!!! Roll on the 9th

Oh getting so excited about it now can't wait

"Well folks, not long now til all you fellow fabbers get together for a night of socialising fun and hopefully frolics;);) huge pat on the back to Lolli for her patience and dedication to this event, endless mails, time consuming and still she smiles She is some woman, for one woman To myself and Dshade for the venue and the treats on the night Can honestly say were a great 3sum!! No pun intended lol Its gonna be a great night look forward to seeing you all final details will be posted!

so so so excited! ! Can't wait to meet you all. .. The banterville passion mobile is at the ready with Mrs pink as my wingman and lotta as the back seat driver. ... On our way to rendezvous with the sexy mefor......I predict a riot lol "

If there is any room left stick my name down

Cannot wait!

By *s. AppletreeWoman  over a year ago

curtain twitching sleepy village

Is there some sort of meet and greet happening lol

Kiss n shag!...

Oops wrong thread!..

"Kiss n shag!...

Oops wrong thread!.. "

massage and more lol!

"Kiss n shag!...

Oops wrong thread!.. massage and more lol! "

The full works, with breakfast too!

"Kiss n shag!...

Oops wrong thread!.. massage and more lol!

The full works, with breakfast too! "

Ohhh Can I've the name of that hotel?? Or is that room number??

"Kiss n shag!...

The full works, with breakfast too! "

mmmmmm can't wait!!!!

"Kiss n shag!...

Ohhh Can I've the name of that hotel?? Or is that room number?? "

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

"

Palookaville

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

"

can we make it a foursome!!!

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

can we make it a foursome!!! "

5 is a nicer number

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number "

make it 6 and you've got a deal

Palookaville

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

make it 6 and you've got a deal "

Hey fooey..... Can you handle it! !!

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Hey fooey..... Can you handle it! !! "

Think we've scared foo foo away looks like it's a lez-athon gals!

*Gulp!*

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Think we've scared foo foo away looks like it's a lez-athon gals!"

Now that's a show I'd watch, assuming audience participation is allowed

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Think we've scared foo foo away looks like it's a lez-athon gals!"

Emmmmmmm yessssssssss pleaseeeeeeeee.....

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Emmmmmmm yessssssssss pleaseeeeeeeee..... "

Roll on next wk

Course you can watch lotta, foo foo may need a tag partner

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Roll on next wk

Course you can watch lotta, foo foo may need a tag partner "

Party in which room then??

[Removed by poster at 31/07/14 20:19:09]

We have an apartment booked, €250 for the night. At the moment there is us and another couple, so room for 1 more couple and a single guy r girl.

Anyone interested?

There's afew looking to share if you check this thread or the last thread you can see who and PM them

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Roll on next wk

Party in which room then?? "

Poor foo foo will need a partner

"We have an apartment booked, €250 for the night. At the moment there is us and another couple, so room for 1 more couple and a single guy r girl.

Anyone interested?"

can you pm me

"We have an apartment booked, €250 for the night. At the moment there is us and another couple, so room for 1 more couple and a single guy r girl.

Anyone interested?

can you pm me "

thanks guy's, woo hoo accommodation sorted

Anyone interested?

can you pm me

thanks guy's, woo hoo accommodation sorted "

Great stuff!!

Anyone interested?

can you pm me

Great stuff!! "

oh yeah

Anyone interested?

can you pm me

Great stuff!!

oh yeah "

Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Really hoping to get to attend one of these events soon. Sounds good

Anyone interested?

can you pm me

Great stuff!!

oh yeah

Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... "

Mmmmmmmm

Apartment now full, so if you want to end up there, find us during the night lol

"Apartment now full, so if you want to end up there, find us during the night lol"
mmmmmm

"Apartment now full, so if you want to end up there, find us during the night lol"

they'd want to lol

"Cannot wait! "
nor can I lol

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Roll on next wk

Course you can watch lotta, foo foo may need a tag partner "

I best step into the breach so

Palookaville

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Roll on next wk

I best step into the breach so "

is an awful job banabas... But someone's gotta do it lol

"Kiss n shag!...

Mmmmm threesome lol????

5 is a nicer number

Roll on next wk

I best step into the breach so

is an awful job banabas... But someone's gotta do it lol "

Selfless to the core I am

"Apartment now full, so if you want to end up there, find us during the night lol

they'd want to lol "

need to find accommodation

"

need to find accommodation "

Thought you had????

"

Thought you had???? "

I did but it fell through

"

Thought you had????

I did but it fell through "

Awww nooo....hopefully someone might help you out......

"

Thought you had????

I did but it fell through

Awww nooo....hopefully someone might help you out...... "

ah I'm sure I'll find somewhere

I'd offer but u might want to bring ur STD kit !!!!!!! lol

"I'd offer but u might want to bring ur STD kit !!!!!!! lol"

That's not fucking funny asshole!!!!!!

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

Counting down cant wait very excited

"Counting down cant wait very excited "

"Counting down cant wait very excited

"

woo hoo

By *ittsandtatsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Can't wait!!! Xxx

DUBLIN

This week better hurry up I'm starvin for a drink

"This week better hurry up I'm starvin for a drink "

It's not all I'm starving for

DUBLIN

"This week better hurry up I'm starvin for a drink

It's not all I'm starving for "

I swear if I don't come home limpin I give up haha

It's not all I'm starving for I swear if I don't come home limpin I give up haha "

wild women do

Don't forget your Dioralytes Dr Ash!

Don't forget your Dioralytes Dr Ash! "

lol...

Palookaville

Don't forget your Dioralytes Dr Ash!

lol... "

it works! !

I know ash i havent drank in ages.....im just saving myself lol...looking forwards to pre drinks in our room.....

DUBLIN

Don't forget your Dioralytes Dr Ash! "

haha I always keep them in the side of my bag so I never forget them ha

DUBLIN

I know ash i havent drank in ages.....im just saving myself lol...looking forwards to pre drinks in our room..... "

awh me 2 I can't wait it was so hard not having a drink this weekend but it will be worth it

Kilrea

"

Ah you going fooey xx

Palookaville

I know ash i havent drank in ages.....im just saving myself lol...looking forwards to pre drinks in our room..... awh me 2 I can't wait it was so hard not having a drink this weekend but it will be worth it "

I was going to be good but

me and other half went out to local festival last night to see a band and got pretty much rat arsed lol.... But they were brilliant and it was a class night... Much dancing..hugging of band and alcohol involved

DUBLIN

I know ash i havent drank in ages.....im just saving myself lol...looking forwards to pre drinks in our room..... awh me 2 I can't wait it was so hard not having a drink this weekend but it will be worth it

me and other half went out to local festival last night to see a band and got pretty much rat arsed lol.... But they were brilliant and it was a class night... Much dancing..hugging of band and alcohol involved "

ur makin me wanna drink now haha

Palookaville

I know ash i havent drank in ages.....im just saving myself lol...looking forwards to pre drinks in our room..... awh me 2 I can't wait it was so hard not having a drink this weekend but it will be worth it

me and other half went out to local festival last night to see a band and got pretty much rat arsed lol.... But they were brilliant and it was a class night... Much dancing..hugging of band and alcohol involved ur makin me wanna drink now haha "

ooohhh we are going to have such fun next sat lol!!

I know ash i havent drank in ages.....im just saving myself lol...looking forwards to pre drinks in our room..... awh me 2 I can't wait it was so hard not having a drink, sex and rockn roll this weekend but it will be worth it "

Palookaville

I know ash i havent drank in ages.....im just saving myself lol...looking forwards to pre drinks in our room..... awh me 2 I can't wait it was so hard not having a drink, sex and rockn roll this weekend but it will be worth it "

guilty of all those last night

DUBLIN

me and other half went out to local festival last night to see a band and got pretty much rat arsed lol.... But they were brilliant and it was a class night... Much dancing..hugging of band and alcohol involved ur makin me wanna drink now haha

ooohhh we are going to have such fun next sat lol!! "

and the week after

Ah you going fooey xx"

couldn't miss this

Ah you going fooey xx

couldn't miss this "

Us either

"

need to find accommodation "

Did you get sorted Tina?

Ah you going fooey xx

couldn't miss this

Us either "

Dying to catch up with friends and maybe make a few more xx

Ah you going fooey xx

couldn't miss this

Us either

Dying to catch up with friends and maybe make a few more xx"

Guess if I hope to make few more friends I better spend less time on the dance floor this time. Don't be shy to say hello peeps as I'm a wee bit on the shy side.

Cheeky x

Kilrea

Ah you going fooey xx

couldn't miss this "

Brilliant see you there where will spot be

me and other half went out to local festival last night to see a band and got pretty much rat arsed lol.... But they were brilliant and it was a class night... Much dancing..hugging of band and alcohol involved ur makin me wanna drink now haha

ooohhh we are going to have such fun next sat lol!! and the week after "

Omg we will be zombie's when its all over....but plenty to talk about haha...will be an action packed couple of nights.....

Palookaville

ooohhh we are going to have such fun next sat lol!! and the week after

Omg we will be zombie's when its all over....but plenty to talk about haha...will be an action packed couple of nights..... "

zombie: type of Cocktail

Ah you going fooey xx

couldn't miss this Brilliant see you there where will spot be "

it will be good to see you pair again especially the Mrs lol

well due to a fall out with a friend my accom has fallen through, so unless anyone is looking to go halves on somewhere il be out

Palookaville

Ah you going fooey xx

couldn't miss this Brilliant see you there where will spot be it will be good to see you pair again especially the Mrs lol"

Hey Mr badass... You going to! Long time! ! Be nice to say hello again

Mrs S

Palookaville

So looking forward to this with my ladies. .... Mrs pink and mefor and lotta /banabas ..ok he isn't a lady. . But occasionally a big girls blouse if that counts lol

but how are we ever going to know who anyone is lol !!!

Would huge neon profile name badges be unsubtle

DUBLIN

"So looking forward to this with my ladies. .... Mrs pink and mefor and lotta /banabas ..ok he isn't a lady. . But occasionally a big girls blouse if that counts lol

"

iv a big tattoo on my arm can't miss me ha

Palookaville

"So looking forward to this with my ladies. .... Mrs pink and mefor and lotta /banabas ..ok he isn't a lady. . But occasionally a big girls blouse if that counts lol

iv a big tattoo on my arm can't miss me ha "

I'm tall brunette in geek glasses lol

DUBLIN

iv a big tattoo on my arm can't miss me ha

I'm tall brunette in geek glasses lol "

a sexy geek tho haha

Kilrea

"well due to a fall out with a friend my accom has fallen through, so unless anyone is looking to go halves on somewhere il be out "
why not just go anyway lots of single girls and couples looking guys xxx

Only 6 more sleeps!!!!

I'll be sending mails round on Monday so keep an eye on inboxes