FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > bi girls

bi girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner and i had a great meet last weekend im totally taken back by how turned on i got by watching two hot girls fucking, sucking & licking the living daylights outa eachother!! So Awesome such a show.

Any body else like watching bi girls fucking. I dont see nothing wrong with bi guys but thats not my cupa tea at all.

we are so looking forward to or next meet now my only problem now is i wish i had a pussy id be happy to let her go down on me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" im totally taken back by how turned on i got by watching two hot girls fucking, sucking & licking the living daylights outa eachother!! "

I am fairly shocked that you were surprised that this may turn you on so much??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There always seems to be something missing for me with JUST girls, throw a man in & partaay!

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Id much prefer to watch/be with bi guys

" im totally taken back by how turned on i got by watching two hot girls fucking, sucking & licking the living daylights outa eachother!!

I am fairly shocked that you were surprised that this may turn you on so much??

"

its always a turn on but when you meet a a girl that is totally comfy with with you on a meet it just makes thinks so much better. We have met girls before that were very unsure or very 1 sided to to finally meet a girl that gives as good as she gets is Awesome & well worth the wait and time spent on fab!!!

"There always seems to be something missing for me with JUST girls, throw a man in & partaay!"

i was just waiting to be tagged and in i went so nothing was missed

» Add a new message to this topic