FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your first Meet...

Your first Meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the build up to your first real meet with someone on Fab. Like me, you were new to the whole scene and had arranged your first...

How did you feel on the day before you met the other person??

Excitement, nerves, worry, extra horny, time go slow, time go too fast???

Anything you would do different yourself looking back on it now...

Did it blow your mind or just give you a taste of what was to come??

How do you view your swinging thoughts at the time to your view and knowledge of it now?

Has your boundaries pushed further out in the same space of time?

** Disclaimer not looking for details about who, where and exactly what you did. Just the feelings before and after**

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mine was arranged on the day, so did not have much time to simmer in the emotion. I was very excited, a little nervous and very willing to experience.

I walked on a couple having sex in a hotel room. It was very hot, however I was nervous anyway.

A threesome was my first experience as a swinger, so in that way it was pushing my boundaries further, however I consider that experience as a glimpse of the great time to come and am very excited about what is out there.

Right now, after the initial excitement I am re prioritising slightly the approach I have and will not meet unless I have a good connection with the couples or the fantasy is very interesting.

Cheers for the reply Euro lad, i hade nearly forgot about this thread.

Wow that sounds like a class experience for your first time, talking about jumping in head first??

Id say alot of guys might have been overwhelmed by that on their first meet so its probably lucky you didn't have too much time to think about it...

Liking your new stratagey. Sex is great but if there is no connection there you are hardly going to reach the level of satisfaction we are all striving for!

My first time was arranged by my fb , with a few hours notice he knows me well enough to know that id have probably backed out if id been given more , was too busy tidying up to get nervous and ended up downing a bottle of wine while doing said tidying !! It was brief but fun

And since then have the nerves been replaced with excitement??

My first meet was a disaster, bad judgment on my part, I actually deleted my profile but came back as I thought I'd give it another go. Then I struck gold

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I love the anticipation and the build up as I get to know someone to feel happy enough to meet. I always meet first for coffee ( know that's not everyone's thing. . But it is mine) if that goes well and there's that chemistry and spark well.. then it's even more exciting building up to playing.i only play with people I have a spark with and the playing only gets better if that continues as the you get past the nerves and open up as you gain intimate Trust. I don't have a lot of time to be able to play so when I do. .I intend to enjoy it lol.. If I met for coffee and there isn't that spark... so what. . Often then you have a great chat with a like minded person. .. Great fun to!

My first meet was a disaster. I thought about leaving but decided they can't all be bad and I am glad I did stay. Now I still get nervous but also excited especially for first meets but after that it's excitement. I have however one guy I've met a couple of time's and hoping to met up again soon but every time I'm sooooo nervous about the meet!!! Why I'm not sure but love it when I do met him

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Something like practice makes perfect cums, sorry, comes to mind.

We've all got to start somewhere.

"I love the anticipation and the build up as I get to know someone to feel happy enough to meet. I always meet first for coffee ( know that's not everyone's thing. . But it is mine) if that goes well and there's that chemistry and spark well.. then it's even more exciting building up to playing.i only play with people I have a spark with and the playing only gets better if that continues as the you get past the nerves and open up as you gain intimate Trust. I don't have a lot of time to be able to play so when I do. .I intend to enjoy it lol.. If I met for coffee and there isn't that spark... so what. . Often then you have a great chat with a like minded person. .. Great fun to! "

Ditto to above. I always meet for coffee first and there needs to be pretty strong chemistry for it to go further. My first meet ever became my FB for a few months and he was the best introduction as he was patient and never pressurised me. A few FB's later and now I have the bettest FB ever who fulfils my every wish and more. I have been lucky on Fab

Iv been on this ages now have chatted with people and still have not even gone for a drink... what am i doing wrong

"Iv been on this ages now have chatted with people and still have not even gone for a drink... what am i doing wrong "

if you cannot figure it out by now, maybe there is a reason for it and you deserve your faith

I am not trying to be a dick, however cannot stand people not being able to figure it out by themselves and asking for help. It is a wild world here and natural selection rules apply.

Be yourself man and if that means that you are interesting, people will respond to it.

"Iv been on this ages now have chatted with people and still have not even gone for a drink... what am i doing wrong

if you cannot figure it out by now, maybe there is a reason for it and you deserve your faith

I am not trying to be a dick, however cannot stand people not being able to figure it out by themselves and asking for help. It is a wild world here and natural selection rules apply.

Be yourself man and if that means that you are interesting, people will respond to it."

I am been meself i was never one for trying to be somwthing im not... iv talked to people on this but whenbi ask to met up for a drink its like i was never talking to them.

I was ment to met someone on friday took the day off work for it and they never showed up thats nothing to do with me... i understand where your coming from iv seen people asking for help on this a few time... at less your been honest about it that why i had to ask

My first meet sadly passed away while i was on holidays.im devestated.we stayed friends and had arranged to meet the tues after i got back.devestated.such a lovely guy he was too.

"My first meet sadly passed away while i was on holidays.im devestated.we stayed friends and had arranged to meet the tues after i got back.devestated.such a lovely guy he was too."
sorry to hear that that would put a dampner on anybody fun

"My first meet sadly passed away while i was on holidays.im devestated.we stayed friends and had arranged to meet the tues after i got back.devestated.such a lovely guy he was too. sorry to hear that that would put a dampner on anybody fun "

yes it was very sad getting the news the poor guy.

Well i hope you can go on having just as mush fun as yous had with others

"Well i hope you can go on having just as mush fun as yous had with others "

ah i do of course

"Well i hope you can go on having just as mush fun as yous had with others

ah i do of course "

good stuff we should chat more

Sorry to hear your first meet passed away... Thats terrible news

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

How did you feel on the day before you met the other person??Excitement, nerves, worry, extra horny, time go slow, time go too fast???

Christmas M&G Dublin 2010 - nerves, excitement, extra horny, when fun started time went too fast.

Anything you would do different yourself looking back on it now...Did it blow your mind or just give you a taste of what was to come??

first girl on girl...blew my mind and mmm I liked the taste....

How do you view your swinging thoughts at the time to your view and knowledge of it now?Has your boundaries pushed further out in the same space of time?

yes now meet and Mrs plays with males also, back then only interested in bi fems

» Add a new message to this topic