FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Watersports

Watersports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to know the female view on this. Iv been into watersports from i was 17 im now 28 and have never meet a female into it i want to know if there is many out there that are into it. how do i bring it up when i meet a girl cuz i cant bring myself around to open up about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Im not into it at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they have the box ticked it should show up under their interests. If it does bring it up when you are talking about what you possibly like doing on meets as you would with any of the other interests they have ticked

I'm definitely not into it, some ladies on here seem to enjoy it.

I'm curious though...who's been the lucky recipients for the last 11 years?

I love it

I would like to meet someone thats into it or that would like to try it. i know on fab it says on there profile if thay are into watersports but if im with a girl thats not on fab how would i go about telling her about it or asking her to to it

Take a shower together is a fun way to introduce someone to it. I've met a few who enjoy receiving but it's very hard to find someone who can give it.

"I love it "
There you go now !! Snap !!! Me too !!!!!!!

"Take a shower together is a fun way to introduce someone to it. I've met a few who enjoy receiving but it's very hard to find someone who can give it."

Just don't go on pee on her face without warning her first

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I want to know the female view on this. Iv been into watersports from i was 17 im now 28 and have never meet a female into it i want to know if there is many out there that are into it. how do i bring it up when i meet a girl cuz i cant bring myself around to open up about it "

Bide your time, young fella. Things are about to change. Water charges are going to be implemented in the south, so cash strapped women are going to be queuing up for you to piss on them.

As candy asked, who have you been doing it with if you haven't found any women who are into it?

"I want to know the female view on this. Iv been into watersports from i was 17 im now 28 and have never meet a female into it i want to know if there is many out there that are into it. how do i bring it up when i meet a girl cuz i cant bring myself around to open up about it

Bide your time, young fella. Things are about to change. Water charges are going to be implemented in the south, so cash strapped women are going to be queuing up for you to piss on them.

As candy asked, who have you been doing it with if you haven't found any women who are into it? "

I got the answer without asking

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

"I want to know the female view on this. Iv been into watersports from i was 17 im now 28 and have never meet a female into it i want to know if there is many out there that are into it. how do i bring it up when i meet a girl cuz i cant bring myself around to open up about it "

Into it for 11 years, but never met a female who's into it ??

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

"I want to know the female view on this. Iv been into watersports from i was 17 im now 28 and have never meet a female into it i want to know if there is many out there that are into it. how do i bring it up when i meet a girl cuz i cant bring myself around to open up about it

Into it for 11 years, but never met a female who's into it ?? "

You are right - there are a few women on here who do enjoy giving and receiving - but most would give it a skip.

However there are also women who get nothing out of giving but are happy to give if their man wants it. I suppose they do enjoy the initimacy that it brings.

It is quite a sharing experience - after drinking water is best - and first thing in the morning is just too strong ( for me anyway) .

Good luck with it !

"Take a shower together is a fun way to introduce someone to it. I've met a few who enjoy receiving but it's very hard to find someone who can give it.

Just don't go on pee on her face without warning her first "

I haven't got a notion of telling you its coming...all over those beautiful lips

By *at2Couple  over a year ago

north Down

There seems to be plenty of people into this and what you call it water sports most members call it squirting/ gushing but all on all it's pretty much the same just different flow rates.. lol but everyone to their own..

"There seems to be plenty of people into this and what you call it water sports most members call it squirting/ gushing but all on all it's pretty much the same just different flow rates.. lol but everyone to their own.."

*passes sex dictionary & points to Urolagnia

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Tried it a few times and I enjoyed it. Hoping to do it again very soon...

Doing it with myself sad I know but self pleasure is OK

As candy asked, who have you been doing it with if you haven't found any women who are into it? "

By *ilg41Man  over a year ago

schticks

So OP = A year on - how did you fare?

By *eeperscreepersMan  over a year ago

Tipp

Well he is from "wee town" ARF ARF ARF

» Add a new message to this topic