FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > cpls opinion?

cpls opinion?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is more for cpls but sure all can throw their 2 sence in.

As a cpl if your going to a party with say 10 cpls would you want/ do you think more males should be there??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyfuntimes2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

We think there should always be a few more males there. Some ladies like to have fun with more than one guy at a time. Guys also need "time out" so a substitute or two is always handy

"We think there should always be a few more males there. Some ladies like to have fun with more than one guy at a time. Guys also need "time out" so a substitute or two is always handy "

guess so also dose make a lot of sense ill keep that in mind. thanks. x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not all couples like men at parties really depends on the crowd some of us gals are quite happy with just each other lol

plus most males don't turn up so u need to ask a lot more guys

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"We think there should always be a few more males there. Some ladies like to have fun with more than one guy at a time. Guys also need "time out" so a substitute or two is always handy "

this as guys do need time to rest before they go again but us fems would just keep going

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"plus most males don't turn up so u need to ask a lot more guys "

i cant believe that and all the noise about not being to get meets

yes all partys need more single guys some people who run partys and meet and greets are up there own arses with not allowing single men attend the party the single blokes here have it hard as it is and in my eyes if there genuine and not assholes they should be able to attend any party they wish too this bs about numbers of blokes allowed into partys is an utter joke not forgetting that couples have blokes in them aswell morans if u ask me but thats just how i look at it

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"yes all partys need more single guys some people who run partys and meet and greets are up there own arses with not allowing single men attend the party the single blokes here have it hard as it is and in my eyes if there genuine and not assholes they should be able to attend any party they wish too this bs about numbers of blokes allowed into partys is an utter joke not forgetting that couples have blokes in them aswell morans if u ask me but thats just how i look at it "

There has to be a quota of single guys or u cud end up wit sausage fest

hak if u have a room that caters for say 80 people il tell u now there would be only 10 single blokes at it yes they should have a cut off limit they way i look at is there should be 2 blokes for every couple or female no one would be complaining about single female places yeno im just saying some partys here need to cop the fuk off an give lads a shot

Me the female half of us...has to disagree I don;t like 2 men unless they are both with each other whilst at me lol

Dublin/Carlow

"plus most males don't turn up so u need to ask a lot more guys "

Too true. Friends of ours tried to organise a gang bang before. Sent invites to 28 guys, 4 turned up!!

and surrounding areas

"Me the female half of us...has to disagree I don;t like 2 men unless they are both with each other whilst at me lol"

here here

no i don't like the idea of two many guys. Im all for mmf as that is my preferred situation but if you have say 10th cpls that's 10 men to 10 women so at most 3/4 extra guys.

well that's what will be happening for my one. cumming soon to a room near you.

Dublin/Carlow

So do we all get a free invite for being so helpful?

and surrounding areas

"no i don't like the idea of two many guys. Im all for mmf as that is my preferred situation but if you have say 10th cpls that's 10 men to 10 women so at most 3/4 extra guys.

well that's what will be happening for my one. cumming soon to a room near you. "

sounds like a good plan

"no i don't like the idea of two many guys. Im all for mmf as that is my preferred situation but if you have say 10th cpls that's 10 men to 10 women so at most 3/4 extra guys.

sounds like a good plan "

o im sure you two were on the list before hand.

and surrounding areas

"o im sure you two were on the list before hand.

"

thats so true mmm multiple orgasms...oooh i love being female lol...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"

just the two

was talking about crazy and sexy. their will be more although think we mite have the 10 already lol.

well that's what will be happening for my one. cumming soon to a room near you. "

Sounds like a fun night

Sounds like a fun night"

Its not just a night

hope you two will be able to make it.

ah I say a few extra guys is always useful .. to help with us gals abilities to multitask .. altho extra gals needed too lol

Sounds like a fun night

Its not just a night

hope you two will be able to make it. "

Of course we will

"hak if u have a room that caters for say 80 people il tell u now there would be only 10 single blokes at it yes they should have a cut off limit they way i look at is there should be 2 blokes for every couple or female no one would be complaining about single female places yeno im just saying some partys here need to cop the fuk off an give lads a shot "

As a singleton I found not enough guys at the swinging party I went to. When I enquired about it the organiser told me how many were invited(less than twenty) and how many showed up( less than eight) so personally think not enough invited if few do get cold feet.not all single women want to play with couples who I found only played with other couples.

I also think it's unfair why single guys pay more into the party, surely they have the same cost as the rest of us taxis drinks hotel etc

Dublin/Carlow

"

"hak if u have a room that caters for say 80 people il tell u now there would be only 10 single blokes at it yes they should have a cut off limit they way i look at is there should be 2 blokes for every couple or female no one would be complaining about single female places yeno im just saying some partys here need to cop the fuk off an give lads a shot

As a singleton I found not enough guys at the swinging party I went to. When I enquired about it the organiser told me how many were invited(less than twenty) and how many showed up( less than eight) so personally think not enough invited if few do get cold feet.not all single women want to play with couples who I found only played with other couples

."

"I also think it's unfair why single guys pay more into the party, surely they have the same cost as the rest of us taxis drinks hotel etc"

Totally agree here, had a chat with a lad at a m&g that said it puts guys off coming as they feel like a second class citizen and it's like they are doing you a huge favour letting you in. He was disillusioned with the whole thing and was thinking of staying away from parties in future because of it. In England I went to parties where it was £10 in and £50 for single males paid in advance and when they turned up they got £40 back. Everyone always turned up!

When it comes to fees its outrages for single lads yes we are organizing a party our fees are 10 e for both females and males and couples @ 15e thats very fair looking at some partys and clubs and meet and greets the prices are a joke for single guys some charging over 60 euro wtf like its ireland here like no one has that few pound anymore the single guys in the swinging zone get a very very very raw deal and why i dont know but as i said our party is cheap&cheerfull for everybody i dont see the need to rip off one sex it makes no sence whats so ever

Exactly .. It ought to be the same for all !! If anything it's cheaper for a couple to attend ., shared diesel , shared hotel costs etc !!

» Add a new message to this topic