FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fabd pics

fabd pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone fabs your pic is this a good enough reason to msg them, someone fabd one of my pics so I sent a polite msg seeing if they fancied chatting and I got blocked hahaa strange

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It takes all sorts, mate - just keep going and ignore the haters/the blockers/the rude/the ones who don't really know why they're here.

Good luck!

"It takes all sorts, mate - just keep going and ignore the haters/the blockers/the rude/the ones who don't really know why they're here.

Good luck! "

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

I've fabbed pics even if the person doesnt fit my criteria e.g. Age, height etc. Just fab because it's a good pic no other agenda.

"I've fabbed pics even if the person doesnt fit my criteria e.g. Age, height etc. Just fab because it's a good pic no other agenda."

Understandable _imwild but is there a need to block someone, if they didnt msg back I would have got the hint and not msgd again

around

"I've fabbed pics even if the person doesnt fit my criteria e.g. Age, height etc. Just fab because it's a good pic no other agenda.

Understandable _imwild but is there a need to block someone, if they didnt msg back I would have got the hint and not msgd again"

Unfortunately some people don't get the hint. Maybe profile has found from previous experience it's easier to block!! Ignored or blocked its not interested.... Same difference really. Don't read too much into it.

"I've fabbed pics even if the person doesnt fit my criteria e.g. Age, height etc. Just fab because it's a good pic no other agenda.

Understandable _imwild but is there a need to block someone, if they didnt msg back I would have got the hint and not msgd again

Unfortunately some people don't get the hint. Maybe profile has found from previous experience it's easier to block!! Ignored or blocked its not interested.... Same difference really. Don't read too much into it."

Ah I dont just new to the site and was wondering does this happen much

around

Unfortunately some people don't get the hint. Maybe profile has found from previous experience it's easier to block!! Ignored or blocked its not interested.... Same difference really. Don't read too much into it.

Ah I dont just new to the site and was wondering does this happen much "

Definitely and for the most unfathomable reasons that only makes sense to themselves.

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm always fabbin pics doesn mean I'm interested in more but if they mailed I'd write back sayin that

Ah I dont just new to the site and was wondering does this happen much

Definitely and for the most unfathomable reasons that only makes sense to themselves. "

Lol true, ah well leave them to it no skin off my nose

"I'm always fabbin pics doesn mean I'm interested in more but if they mailed I'd write back sayin that "

But would you block someone for msging you, im not saying they were interested I wouldnt have cared less if they didnt msg back

DUBLIN

"I'm always fabbin pics doesn mean I'm interested in more but if they mailed I'd write back sayin that

But would you block someone for msging you, im not saying they were interested I wouldnt have cared less if they didnt msg back "

no unless they pissed me off or if I said no and they still kept mailin but I havin had to block anyone yet

"I'm always fabbin pics doesn mean I'm interested in more but if they mailed I'd write back sayin that

But would you block someone for msging you, im not saying they were interested I wouldnt have cared less if they didnt msg back no unless they pissed me off or if I said no and they still kept mailin but I havin had to block anyone yet "

Jasus youre doin well and youre on here over a year I have about 6 blocked and im only on here a few weeks

DUBLIN

But would you block someone for msging you, im not saying they were interested I wouldnt have cared less if they didnt msg back no unless they pissed me off or if I said no and they still kept mailin but I havin had to block anyone yet

Jasus youre doin well and youre on here over a year I have about 6 blocked and im only on here a few weeks"

I made the page a year ago I'm only on here about 2 months now I never used it wen I made it first

around

But would you block someone for msging you, im not saying they were interested I wouldnt have cared less if they didnt msg back no unless they pissed me off or if I said no and they still kept mailin but I havin had to block anyone yet "

I normally don't block, im great at ignoring.

But would you block someone for msging you, im not saying they were interested I wouldnt have cared less if they didnt msg back no unless they pissed me off or if I said no and they still kept mailin but I havin had to block anyone yet

Jasus youre doin well and youre on here over a year I have about 6 blocked and im only on here a few weeks I made the page a year ago I'm only on here about 2 months now I never used it wen I made it first "

Still early days then

DUBLIN

I normally don't block, im great at ignoring. "

ye I jus wouldn write back if the kept goin on and on

DUBLIN

Jasus youre doin well and youre on here over a year I have about 6 blocked and im only on here a few weeks I made the page a year ago I'm only on here about 2 months now I never used it wen I made it first

Still early days then "

it is hopefully it doesn come to me havin to block people

Jasus youre doin well and youre on here over a year I have about 6 blocked and im only on here a few weeks I made the page a year ago I'm only on here about 2 months now I never used it wen I made it first

Still early days then it is hopefully it doesn come to me havin to block people "

Hopefully

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm always fabbin pics doesn mean I'm interested in more but if they mailed I'd write back sayin that "

I do the same. ..just a way of saying to a fellow fabber.."nice one" not intended to mean anything other than that.

DUBLIN

I do the same. ..just a way of saying to a fellow fabber.."nice one" not intended to mean anything other than that. "

exactly ye i wouldn't block someone over mailin tho I'd always say somethin back

» Add a new message to this topic