FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The awkward moment

The awkward moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

Don't you Just hate the awkward moment when you bump into someone that you have had a previous encounter with and want the ground to open up and u jump in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

haha yeah... but I try to take it with humour and give them a cheeky wink and a look to tell them 'nah you can't have this again'

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Don't you Just hate the awkward moment when you bump into someone that you have had a previous encounter with and want the ground to open up and u jump in "

Do you mean after a disastrous previous encounter??

My town

Ohhh sweet is a awful feeling I want to disappear

My town

"Don't you Just hate the awkward moment when you bump into someone that you have had a previous encounter with and want the ground to open up and u jump in

Do you mean after a disastrous previous encounter?? "

no not really probably disastrous for another reason.

I've had that moment too

The awkward moment when ur after spending a night doin incredibly naughty things with a man and he comes into where u work the following morning, grinning from ear to ear!!!

My town

"The awkward moment when ur after spending a night doin incredibly naughty things with a man and he comes into where u work the following morning, grinning from ear to ear!!! "
ohhhhh awkward

Hmmm first male to post - think your the better person if you don't react when you see them. At the end of the day it's all about YOU experiencing what you want.

"The awkward moment when ur after spending a night doin incredibly naughty things with a man and he comes into where u work the following morning, grinning from ear to ear!!! ohhhhh awkward "

And he knew I worked there like... I couldnt help but grin too!! After some serious blushing!!!.

"The awkward moment when ur after spending a night doin incredibly naughty things with a man and he comes into where u work the following morning, grinning from ear to ear!!! "

Hey!! People may think it was me lol

That's not my sorta carry on (incase people put 2&2 together and think you're on about me)

[Removed by poster at 23/03/14 19:58:18]

"Don't you Just hate the awkward moment when you bump into someone that you have had a previous encounter with and want the ground to open up and u jump in "

wud depend if the encounter was a disaster or not,if it wasnt it wudnt bother me

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Don't you Just hate the awkward moment when you bump into someone that you have had a previous encounter with and want the ground to open up and u jump in

wud depend if the encounter was a disaster or not,if it wasnt it wudnt bother me "

me neither. I love that 'we have our little secret' feeling however if

he walked in with his wife/gf/partner ....

"The awkward moment when ur after spending a night doin incredibly naughty things with a man and he comes into where u work the following morning, grinning from ear to ear!!!

That's not my sorta carry on (incase people put 2&2 together and think you're on about me)

"

I thought it was you

"The awkward moment when ur after spending a night doin incredibly naughty things with a man and he comes into where u work the following morning, grinning from ear to ear!!!

I thought it was you "

He wishes it was him!!!

Naughty things!! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic