FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > the Venue tks joandwex

the Venue tks joandwex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enny Benassi OP   Man  over a year ago

Portlaoise

Hiya _oandwex, just wanted to say tks again for organising another great night.. lots of good music sexy peeps and sexy fun what more could a body ask for ... keep up the good work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Thanks guys xxx

By *oandWexCouple  over a year ago

arklow

A Big thank you for all the ones they went to our party last night.Was great to see everyone having a great night down and upstairs.Its you who make the party's in the Venue the success they are we just try to put all together so everyone can have a great night.And a special thank you for all the newbies they come for the first time and see them enjoying themselves like we always say the Venue is a space where you can be sure is no pressure for anything you enjoy the night the way you want.

Roll on the 26th April where the lady's they gonna release your inner bunny

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I had a great nite I'm still in the hotel tryin to get food down ha thanks very much for everything

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once again, thanks a million guys, it was another fab night, to me the best one there xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah nice gang there, great to bump into some "old" friends LOL.... And some new ones of course. Not wearing that green jumper again tho .. Damn it was hot !!

By *oandWexCouple  over a year ago

arklow

"Once again, thanks a million guys, it was another fab night, to me the best one there xx"

» Add a new message to this topic