FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No single males please...

No single males please...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The curse of being a single guy even worse if your under 28! What makes it worse is when single guys do get a meet they often stand up the couple or woman they are going to meet and gives the rest of us a bad name! Come on lads don't bother if you're only here for the thrill and any of yee that are pic hunters there's plenty of sites where you can find pics!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you really think that the time wasters are gonna listen to you, apologize and leave the site ?

They're here and they ain't going anywhere...you just gotta rise above...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I can never understand how someone else not showing up gives me a bad name. If someone judges me on the basis of what some person unknown to me does, then I have no interest in meeting them anyway.

"I can never understand how someone else not showing up gives me a bad name. If someone judges me on the basis of what some person unknown to me does, then I have no interest in meeting them anyway. "

well said

Surely the guys who don't show up and wast time without any good reason only give themselves a bad name. Actually probably makes the genuine guys look better.

"Surely the guys who don't show up and wast time without any good reason only give themselves a bad name. Actually probably makes the genuine guys look better. "

"I can never understand how someone else not showing up gives me a bad name. If someone judges me on the basis of what some person unknown to me does, then I have no interest in meeting them anyway. "

"Do you really think that the time wasters are gonna listen to you, apologize and leave the site ?

They're here and they ain't going anywhere...you just gotta rise above..."

ya never know, maybe he's fab's version of st. Patrick. He'll drive all the timewasters out

Very valid point

"Do you really think that the time wasters are gonna listen to you, apologize and leave the site ?

They're here and they ain't going anywhere...you just gotta rise above...

ya never know, maybe he's fab's version of st. Patrick. He'll drive all the timewasters out"

Nice idea but don't think the time wasters will even know what the forums are lol, as quite a few I've talked to that could fall into the time waster category don't know about them.

Strange posting from a guy with 1 verification from when he joined the site months ago. ......

"Surely the guys who don't show up and wast time without any good reason only give themselves a bad name. Actually probably makes the genuine guys look better.

"

By *ardtofindMan  over a year ago

galway

1 verification and that is not for a meet just congratulating him for being neighbours

says a lot

Work on getting a reputation as a lad who does exactly what he says he's going to. Then people will realise ur not a time waster...Give ur fellow Fabbers more credit...wasters and pic chasers will always be spotted a mile off.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"1 verification and that is not for a meet just congratulating him for being neighbours "

Id read it as a discrete verie

"Strange posting from a guy with 1 verification from when he joined the site months ago. ......"

I have one verification from months ago but I just don't get on much because my business takes up most of my time I think what the fella is trying to say is the fakes on here just make the people that are genuine feel a bit let down Iam just saying u can't paint the town with one brush it's really no skin of my nose if I meet or not I'll just keep trying to get a meet in hope I do

I'd be inclined to think the same

wat irritates me is guy wastes ur time u block n the come bak with different profile wtf like thats so not fair but I still tslk to singles as I dont class them all the same we have met some lovely guys from site

» Add a new message to this topic