FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Good Manners get u now where here

Good Manners get u now where here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder if its a waste of time trying to send a courteous email to ladies here..Most don't even look at my profile....let alone a reply Good manners a two way street ladies...maybe being a prick would work better

Hey if ye look at the profile and i'm not for u....ok. Ladies with no face pic up themselves asking to see a face pic or no reply are the worst..read the email and block ya wtf??? rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People just look at profiles cos they are having a browse half the time, doesn't mean they are always going to send a message.

People can be rude on here yeah, but I guess best to take no reply as a no would be the best way to look at it!

"People just look at profiles cos they are having a browse half the time, doesn't mean they are always going to send a message.

People can be rude on here yeah, but I guess best to take no reply as a no would be the best way to look at it!"

I agree !

The way I see it , put it down to the experience !

Plus you will get further with manners than you will without

"People just look at profiles cos they are having a browse half the time, doesn't mean they are always going to send a message.

People can be rude on here yeah, but I guess best to take no reply as a no would be the best way to look at it!"

Do women really browse here? ? A week can go by without my profile even been looked at. Yes yes yes I know there are hundreds of us guys but surely on the law of averages. I have been off work this week and got a few views but I am sure it's because I have been commenting on the threads and people look, but not from general browsing.

People can be rude on here yeah, but I guess best to take no reply as a no would be the best way to look at it!

Do women really browse here? ? A week can go by without my profile even been looked at. Yes yes yes I know there are hundreds of us guys but surely on the law of averages. I have been off work this week and got a few views but I am sure it's because I have been commenting on the threads and people look, but not from general browsing. "

Not everyone that looks at your profile shows up, you can choose wether or not to appear on who has looked at me page.

Anyone I find rude or demanding I just block them simples... There loss at the end of the day

Do women really browse here? ? A week can go by without my profile even been looked at. Yes yes yes I know there are hundreds of us guys but surely on the law of averages. I have been off work this week and got a few views but I am sure it's because I have been commenting on the threads and people look, but not from general browsing.

Not everyone that looks at your profile shows up, you can choose wether or not to appear on who has looked at me page."

Didn't know that...thought if someone had a look it showed up...hey if someone looks and I'm not for them...no biggie....

Not everyone that looks at your profile shows up, you can choose wether or not to appear on who has looked at me page."

Can the view itself be hidden or just the viewer? Not sure about the finer details on here

"Anyone I find rude or demanding I just block them simples... There loss at the end of the day "

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Some viewers don't show up if they so desire

and to answer the other question the more u get involved in fourms or chat the more views but don't go getting all excited yesterday i had 200views

199 guys and one cpl??

"Anyone I find rude or demanding I just block them simples... There loss at the end of the day

"

Never have...never will be rude or demanding...it's in my nature...anyone that is deserves to be blocked

All I was trying to say if someone sends an email...and it's polite...u could do worse than looking at d profile...if u don't like it then..sure well that's life

limerick

"Anyone I find rude or demanding I just block them simples... There loss at the end of the day

Never have...never will be rude or demanding...it's in my nature...anyone that is deserves to be blocked

All I was trying to say if someone sends an email...and it's polite...u could do worse than looking at d profile...if u don't like it then..sure well that's life"

true but they may have looked at ur profile in stealth mode (without u seeing them looking)and decided u didn't suit them

Privacy settings here allow you to browse for good nose without anyone seeing... So doubt its anything to do with lack of manners

limerick

What gets me is why would some one look almost every day sometimes twice a day and not even a one liner !!!!!

"Privacy settings here allow you to browse for good nose without anyone seeing... So doubt its anything to do with lack of manners "

stealth mode wtf...fair enough peoples... Apologies didn't know all my facts before my rant....now back to whatever u were up ta

"What gets me is why would some one look almost every day sometimes twice a day and not even a one liner !!!!!"

nosiness,there's no cure for it

By *alwayboyMan  over a year ago

Galway

[Removed by poster at 14/03/14 14:56:01]

» Add a new message to this topic