FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Baiting the hook...

Baiting the hook...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you're messaging another profile and you twig that they could be fake, do you string them along a bit so they hang themselves further or do you call them out straight away?

I think I caught a fake fish earlier. Chatted for a bit and reverse searched some of their pics and they appeared on a non swinging site. Brought that up with them and got blocked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how do u do a reverse search,,lol im such a technophobe

Google is your friend. I ain't gonna post tips on how to make a fake profile more believable!

I always say can you talk id love to talk to you if im suspicious,then say Ohhhhh by the way i want to chat to your Mrs....

Fakers normally never mail back....

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Think we have a spotted a fake fem profile today , she has a stunning pic if her body and she contacted us even thou we not looking for single fems , think is weird is all

"Think we have a spotted a fake fem profile today , she has a stunning pic if her body and she contacted us even thou we not looking for single fems , think is weird is all "

She did the same to us .... Replied asking for a quick girlie chat on the phone and no reply ...

"Think we have a spotted a fake fem profile today , she has a stunning pic if her body and she contacted us even thou we not looking for single fems , think is weird is all

She did the same to us .... Replied asking for a quick girlie chat on the phone and no reply ... "

Is this profile cam verified by any chance?

"Think we have a spotted a fake fem profile today , she has a stunning pic if her body and she contacted us even thou we not looking for single fems , think is weird is all

She did the same to us .... Replied asking for a quick girlie chat on the phone and no reply ...

Is this profile cam verified by any chance?"

Yup

Yup"

thank god for instincts!

Yup

thank god for instincts!"

She in touch ???

[Removed by poster at 13/03/14 18:25:10]

Yup

thank god for instincts!

She in touch ??? "

Ask her for a quick phone chat. ?

Yup

thank god for instincts!

She in touch ??? "

Yep!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Catfish......I'm telling youse , you'd love that show

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Yup

thank god for instincts!

She in touch ???

Yep! "

yup she only cam verified alrite but nice profile pic

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Fab busters do it again

i wonder would she sit in her for a while so we can interview her

"Catfish......I'm telling youse , you'd love that show "

I know a fella that has made it his life ambition to be on that show lol it's great.. Some people are weird tho lol

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

We got messages from a couples profile yesterday. Had a bad feeling so checked out their pics- found that they were sourced on line. Reported the profile straight away.

Out first encounter with a fake profile on here and it's made us a little weary now

Miss Mcjoy

"We got messages from a couples profile yesterday. Had a bad feeling so checked out their pics- found that they were sourced on line. Reported the profile straight away.

Out first encounter with a fake profile on here and it's made us a little weary now

Miss Mcjoy "

fair play for reporting

"We got messages from a couples profile yesterday. Had a bad feeling so checked out their pics- found that they were sourced on line. Reported the profile straight away.

Miss Mcjoy "

Just think about all the good profiles you have come across to chase that wariness away

Galway

"

Just think about all the good profiles you have come across to chase that wariness away"

Well now you said it Sofia, we have chatted with and met so many lovely genuine people here..... Not going to let a fake profile chase us away

Miss Mcjoy

Miss Mcjoy

Just think about all the good profiles you have come across to chase that wariness away"

well said!

Well folks, there seems to be a fair bit of talk about profiles that are not genuine, but what constitutes a non genuine profile for ye, is it just fake pics? Or just one person in a couples profile? Or is it more than that.

"Well folks, there seems to be a fair bit of talk about profiles that are not genuine, but what constitutes a non genuine profile for ye, is it just fake pics? Or just one person in a couples profile? Or is it more than that."

What you said plus a single that is really a couple(most noticeably single females saying they will only meet with a fb or such like). Basically anyone who is not what they claim to be

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Well folks, there seems to be a fair bit of talk about profiles that are not genuine, but what constitutes a non genuine profile for ye, is it just fake pics? Or just one person in a couples profile? Or is it more than that."

A profile with any bullshit!!

"Well folks, there seems to be a fair bit of talk about profiles that are not genuine, but what constitutes a non genuine profile for ye, is it just fake pics? Or just one person in a couples profile? Or is it more than that.

What you said plus a single that is really a couple(most noticeably single females saying they will only meet with a fb or such like). Basically anyone who is not what they claim to be"

Its hard to pick out some non genuine profiles but after a while you will see the cracks appear.

Also, I named and shamed the profile in a status update earlier, and it seems admin removed our status, so you really can name and shame anyone, you can only block/report.

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Catfish......I'm telling youse , you'd love that show

I know a fella that has made it his life ambition to be on that show lol it's great.. Some people are weird tho lol "

It's unreal in a class way....I'm addicted lol

"Well folks, there seems to be a fair bit of talk about profiles that are not genuine, but what constitutes a non genuine profile for ye, is it just fake pics? Or just one person in a couples profile? Or is it more than that.

What you said plus a single that is really a couple(most noticeably single females saying they will only meet with a fb or such like). Basically anyone who is not what they claim to be

Its hard to pick out some non genuine profiles but after a while you will see the cracks appear."

Agree completely though some are also like the grand canyon

limerick

"

Just think about all the good profiles you have come across to chase that wariness away

Well now you said it Sofia, we have chatted with and met so many lovely genuine people here..... Not going to let a fake profile chase us away

Miss Mcjoy "

phew thought i was going to loose some of my wank material there

"

Miss Mcjoy

phew thought i was going to loose some of my wank material there "

They even better in person

By *ateatnight1055Man  over a year ago

Ballybrit

Just wondering. .. how posting other people'sppic's. . Isn't. .. What's the word again?

Is this profile cam verified by any chance?"

Same profile asked me for some pics

I didn't reply

"

Miss Mcjoy

limerick

"

Miss Mcjoy

They even better in person "

that's just not fair

limerick

"

Miss Mcjoy

"

don't worry ur pics are perved as well

Galway

"

Hahaha I'm flattered

Miss Mcjoy

"

Miss Mcjoy

don't worry ur pics are perved as well "

lol just remember that keyboards don't react well to liquids cj!

Galway

"

Miss Mcjoy

They even better in person "

thanks Sofia

Miss Mcjoy

"

Miss Mcjoy

lol just remember that keyboards don't react well to liquids cj! "

Good addon for firefox is tineye

.. google for it

limerick

"

Miss Mcjoy

lol just remember that keyboards don't react well to liquids cj! "

thank goodness for cling flim

"

Miss Mcjoy

lol just remember that keyboards don't react well to liquids cj!

thank goodness for cling flim "

no glove no love!

By *-kandiCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

\Invite them to a meet... it's "Oh I'm busy that week... and the other 51 weeks as well"

"When you're messaging another profile and you twig that they could be fake, do you string them along a bit so they hang themselves further or do you call them out straight away?

I think I caught a fake fish earlier. Chatted for a bit and reverse searched some of their pics and they appeared on a non swinging site. Brought that up with them and got blocked. "

i can spot a fake easy enough!usually i go a long with them and wind them up

» Add a new message to this topic